Friday, May 15, 2009

Seven Simple Things

One of the things I have discovered that I like to do is Squidoo. Squidoo is a place where you can write an article in text boxes, add modules where that you can sell things from and just kind of have fun. (My kind of thing is to have fun.)

So when I find something new that I can have fun doing, I experiment with it. Here is a link to the Squidoo Home Page. On the home page you can see links to different pages. On Squidoo a page is called a lens. So anytime you see the word lens you can explore an article about a subject of interest that someone has created.

In each section of the home page there are different articles. If you are interested in business or health and wellness, just scroll down to that section and start reading. Squidoo is a great way to find out new information.

If you want to check out what I wrote about in the health and wellness section on how to stay well, you will need to click here because my article isn't ranked high enough yet to make it to the top of the lenses.

My Article is called 7 Simple Things.

Marty Raaymakers

No comments: