Thursday, July 16, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON

Michael Jackson, who changed music's Landscape, loses his life to Cardiac Arrest.
Kind OF POP is dead

Michael Jackson died Thursday in Los Angeles. Michael Jackson was rushed to UCLA Medical Center; the call from his home was 12;30 pm. He was the King of POP. Always was center stage.

Michael Jackson was 50 yrs. Old. He was born in 1958 and he died 2009. So he will always be a great fan of mine. When my husband told me, he had to wake me up, I started to cry, and I'm big fan of his. I wish I could go to his funeral that's how much of a fan I'm with him. I watch him on MTV when I was growing up and even the Jackson Five on TV but I could never afford to go to his concerts but every time he was on TV I sure watch him.

From Christine 6-26-2009

No comments: