Monday, November 17, 2008

story in progress-ROUGH ROAD IN MY LIFE BY CHERYL V.

ROUGH ROAD TO TRAVEL IN LIFE
Not long after Martin’s death, I found out that I skipped a period. And then, upon starting to come down with morning sickness which I didn’t, really, know was morning sickness at the time, I felt that I should be nice enough to my parents to give them, a call.

Since, I haven’t, lately, been keeping them, informed to what has been going on in my life. And then, I realized that I’ve, really, been starting to slip away from them. Ever since, my boyfriend died from his brain tumor. And haven’t been in contact with them, very much, ever since, he has been out of my life.

And I guess, the main reason, was because I’ve been feeling very lonely without him in my life. And I have jus been in so much sorrow. At this time, It’s jus that I’m feeling bad inside because I haven’t been confiding in my parents as much as I should be doing, to allow them to help me, get through my grieving period over his death. Ever since, to give my parents, a call to let them what was going on with my life.

After all they are the ones who are responsible for bring me up to be the person, I am, today. And so, I should be treating them, better, as my parents, than I have been doing.

So, I know it’s been rough in the morning in trying to get over my morning sickness. However, I can’t keep it, a secret, to my parents, any longer. So, don’t be shy, and why don’t give me, a call, while it’s on your mind? They, for once, could use a surprise phone call from me.

It jus happened that this particular morning when I did give into making that call to my parents. That both of them jus happened to not be, completely, with the world, that morning.

And when my mom happened to be the first one on the other line, in the background, it’s jus that I could hear my father, talking to himself because he wasn’t far away from the bedroom at that time. He jus happened to be in the bathroom at the time, refreshing himself. And at that time, my mom jus happened to have turned the phone to speaker. This was because before she answered my phone call, she, somehow, was able to sense all of my feelings.

Jus by chance, my parents knew, I would have the heart, that morning, to give both of them, a call. Jus so that I could let them know deep down inside even though, I couldn’t express it at this time. That they must have been sensing through some ESP.

I haven’t forgotten how much they have loved me, all my life, and more so, after I had lost Martin to a brain tumor, which, literally, took his life at such a young age.

And since, she happened to be in the bedroom, jus getting out of bed when the phone rang. She decided to lay down on their waterbed while she answered the phone. I guess that to her and dad, it turned out to be a big surprise jus when they happened to catch my voice at the other end of the phone. And she was very surprised when she found out that Cherry was on the phone.

The thing jus happened to be, when I did make an effort to call my parents. I, usually, don’t call, so early, in the morning, either. However, I figured, this morning was as good as any of a time, anyways, to talk to my parents. It’s jus that I didn’t want them to end up feeling like I didn’t care for either of them, anymore. After all, I, still, was their loving daughter. And I wanted my relationship with my parents to be renewed. So, that I could become closer with my parents, which has been a very thing for me to do. Ever since, I have lost my last boyfriend to an unfortunate death.

At the time of the phone call to my parents, it jus so happened it was, only, about eight o’clock in the morning. And being it was the middle of winter, the sun was jus starting to rise up into the sky.

And being the skies were so blue, this morning, as I happened to glance out a window, the sun happened to be so bright. That it, actually, seemed to blind me, and bring all these spots of light to my eyes for a few minutes.

Then, as I walked away from the window, it seemed that the spots of light disappeared as quickly, as they appeared in front of my eyes.

As mom answered the phone, I said to her with much curiosity, “Mom, I think that there is something, you should know. I’ve jus realized that I’ve skipped a period, and I think that I could be pregnant with Martin’s baby.”

So, she answered with much surprise in her voice, “Really, my dear, you, pregnant with his baby? I’m so glad to hear this good news, and so is your dad being he’s on the line while we have the phone on speaker phone.” “

I’m, still, really, thrilled about the whole situation, although, I’ve been finding it rough in trying to get over losing Martin to a brain tumor. And another thing is that time for me, has been so sorrowful in trying to get over losing him in my life being the two of us were very much in love at the time of his death.”

“I remember that at that time, the two of you were planning to get married, soon. This was, although, both of you knew that his brain tumor had been growing back, and that he wasn’t going to live much longer.”

“I’ve never suspected myself, being pregnant before. What do you think; I should do about the situation? I’ve been getting morning sickness for a few mornings, now, and I think it could be a sign. And to me, this sign seems to be letting me know. Well, as the odds seem to be going, it’s very possible for me to be pregnant at this time. However, the morning sickness, which I think, it, really, has been, jus seems to go away as fast as it seems to come around. Do you think I could have the flu and not even know it?”

“No, my dear, I don’t think that if it was a bug, that it would go away that fast. When you get the flu, you, usually, have a big, that seems to stick around for some time about a week’s time. Also, when you feel sick from the bug, another thing is that if the sick feeling goes away. Then, you seem to develop cold-like symptoms which seem to linger for a week or longer.”

“So, mom, what do you think, I should do about the situation. If I, really, am pregnant, I think I should see a doctor, right away, to find if I, really, am. And then, if I am pregnant, then, I’ll so whatever the doctor says to do throughout my whole pregnancy. However, I, then, will need yours and dad’s help in getting through the whole thing, all nine months of it.”

“I’ll tell you what, my dear, since, you should get a pregnancy test done, right away, to make sure you are pregnant, jus stay put. And as soon as I and your dad have a chance to have some breakfast, I’ll take you down to the clinic. And there, because a pregnancy test doesn’t cost anything, it’s the best place to go to have it done. You get ready, yourself, and I’ll try to be over there within the next hour. And if I don’t show up within the hour, don’t panic, and if you’re nervous by then, please call over here to make sure, I’ve left to go get you, my dear.”

So, then, as soon as I was through talking with my parents, after hanging up the phone, I, suddenly, am having this feeling, creep up on me. And it’s making me, feel like my body’s, so alien, to me at this time. It’s jus that I’m not used to having morning sickness, and possibly, being pregnant. So, I jus have been feeling so wired inside for about a week’s time, now.

So, I, then, walked right over to the kitchen because I’m feeling so starved inside. That I could eat breakfast and all of my other meals for two people. Surely, I’ll be gaining some weight, soon, if I keep thinking on that line.

Upon arriving inside the kitchen, the air about me seemed so strange. However, because of this feeling, I wasn’t about to leave the room. So, I jus got myself, busy, and opened up the refrigerator. And then, I grabbed a bag of frozen bagels, not, really, knowing at this time, what I, really, wanted to put into my stomach. So, then, I jus allowed my will to guide me to the bagels. However, right now, I seem to have a taste for some pickles and ice cream. However, I knew that having something like that in the morning, jus doesn’t seem to be a good choice for me.

So, then, I walked over to the other side of the kitchen, still, not being organized. And as I did, the sun seemed to be shining through the windows, so brightly. However, I tried to ignore the sunlight. However, it seemed to follow me across the room as I, again, proceeded over to the refrigerator.

And then, I grabbed the eggs from the refrigerator, and jus threw a couple of them right into this plastic cup, setting on the counter. Upon crashing the eggs, open, then, I threw them into a wad of butter in a Teflon pan on the stove.

I have one of these old-looking stoves inside my apartment. And the stove seems to be so old that it runs by gas rather than being electric. So, every time, I turn the stove on, I have to be very careful. So, that I don’t get anything too close to the flame after the stove is lit up. Or else, if that happens, gas will, definitely, spread right through the whole apartment. And then, I could end up in the hospital from inhaling gas fumes. And then, who knows what inhaling the gas could do to my baby if I find out, I’m pregnant.

As soon as the eggs were cooked, then, I, literally, threw them on a plate near the stove on the counter next to it along with a buttered bagel. I, still, didn’t think that was enough food for me. So, then, I took the strawberry jelly and peanut butter out of their respected places. Then, smeared both of them on my bagel.

When I felt I had enough jelly and peanut butter on it, I then, decided to sit down to eat at the oak wood table in the dining room. And then, jus as I was gulping down my bagel and eggs, I happened to hear someone at the door. So, then, I jus grabbed my plate and coffee cup which I had some very strong coffee inside.

At this time, as she, I, literally, threw my plate and coffee cup into the sink, I heard the doorbell ringing.

And as I, then, started heading towards the door, I seemed to be having some daydream. These were thoughts of, me, having a baby kitten, which seemed to her to be absurd, when her baby was born.

That‘s if I, really, was pregnant, and wasn’t having what is called a fake pregnancy. And that was the last thing; I wanted to be going through.

I, once, had a friend in St. Clair, who, actually, went through nine months of having one. And not until her baby was to be due, did her doctor discover that nothing has been showing up on her ultrasounds, which was quite distressing for her to find out, then.

And then, as I arrived at the door, I, suddenly, am having this feeling grab me inside, as if something was keeping me, from opening up the door.

Then, before me, came forth this vision of my baby, ending up being born with a brain tumor or some sort of disability. Then, I, suddenly, realized this vision as being of Martin, not a future baby, if it, really, was Martin’s baby inside of her.

Although, someone, still, was waiting at the door for me, I, still, in talking out loud, have to reassure myself. That if I, really, ended up having a baby by him. Then, it would end up being as normal as any other baby in the apartment building because a few other friends of hers from the building, also, were pregnant with baby. And even one of them, her favorite neighbor, was going to be having a set of twins. It was obvious, every time, they seemed to bump into each other because her tummy has, really, been growing fast.

Then, I happened to look out the peak hole on the door, and there wasn’t anyone, there, yet, like her mom who was supposed to pick her up, today, to take her to a clinic.

So, then, being I was glad, there wasn’t anyone, here, at the apartment, yet, I, literally, ran into my bedroom. And once, arriving inside, I, quickly, changed her clothes, and then, ran over to the bathroom where I was able to refresh her jus in time as I overheard the doorbell, ringing, again.

And while it’s seemed like I have, actually, been waiting a few minutes for mom to show up, she was there at the apartment in which seemed like no time at all to me. And while I was in the bathroom, I have been thinking, being twins were on my side of the family. That I could end up having twins, even if I were pregnant at this time. And then, I was trying to think what it would be like if I had some twins for the first time in having a baby in my life. For one thing, though, I knew that I wouldn’t be the one to try taking care of twins or any baby by myself.

I jus hoped by the time, I was due to have a baby. That I would have found another guy in my life by then, to be a father to her baby when it was born. Although, the real father of the baby jus wasn’t around, anymore. And she didn’t like thinking about even having a baby, grow up without its original father or with no father at all.

Before I realized what was going on, I overheard a third knock on the door. So, then, she ran over to the door jus realizing that she has been daydreaming of what it would be like to have a baby or even twins at that.

So, I wasn’t a bit surprised when I opened up the door after looking through the peak hole in the door. And that it was my mom at the door, being I have been expected her to come over to the apartment to be with me when I have my pregnancy test done.

Now, I was very surprised to see her with a gleaming look in her eyes, like she, really, sensed, that I, really, was pregnant, this time. However, I was even more surprised being that I hadn’t answered the door, right away. And while having been daydreaming for a few minutes, didn’t think she would have been patient enough to wait for me to open up the door.

For one thing, since, I and my parents’ jus haven’t been communicating much, since, Martin’s death. I’m very surprised that, all of a sudden, my mom seemed to be, really, interested in my well-being.

It has seemed that all that time I have lived at a house when my boyfriend was alive and living with me. It, always, seemed that neither of my parents wanted anything to do with me. At least, that’s the way they seemed to present an unloving air to me.

And they never ever took the time, half the time, to make an effort to come over and visit my boyfriend and me, when he was, still, alive, but very sickly. So, I had figured that it was like this jus so neither of my parents could face the fact. That when he was alive, he, still, was as much of a person as he was before the brain tumor jus because they couldn’t face him, having one.

They, always, seemed to have acted like his brain tumor had made him, turn into some alien, who they didn’t even want any part of in their lives. And then, it became much unlike they were to me and him; back when both of us, had been living with my parents.

Back flash

My last boyfriend, Martin, who I, originally, had met just by accident, one time, when he had jus moved into the house across the street. And at the time, he and his family had been good neighbors of my parents and me.

At first, Martin had decided to move in with me and my parents’ jus because they had sensed jus after he and I met each other, that the two of us had been starting to become like peas and carrots.

And although, the two of, always, seemed to get along good together, in him, living with my parents, Lisa had tried to act sly and had tried to break us, apart. However it had turned out to be a good thing, she had never succeeded in doing so, because I and Martin jus ended up becoming closer and closer, together.

It had been very unfortunate for me, that he had ended up coming down with a brain tumor after a near fatal accident in which we both had been in as a result of having, almost, been killed during a tornado storm. And this tornado storm had caused him to end up, spending most of the rest of his life in a wheelchair, while I, nearly, died after having been a coma for about a week’s time.

And this coma, which I had been in after my accident, nearly, had caused me to have some bad brain damage. This which I found out, later on, I, miraculously, escaped, except for having memory loss right after the accident. And that I jus, only, had to have a metal plate placed in my head upon having a closed head injury. miraculously, escaped having.

And not jus the accident, he had suffered as a result of the tornado storm caused the brain tumor in him. Also, in having the genes passed down to him from his parents, made it impossible for him to keep the brain tumor out of his brain. And then, although, he ended up having surgery for the removal of the brain tumor, because he had the genes for one inside his blood, this had caused the brain tumor to grow again.

And in the end, it ended up taking his life jus when he and I had been planning to get married, right away, to preserve our love for each other. However, he ended up dying the very night on which he and I decided to go ahead and get married before his brain tumor killed him. However, the two of us never were able to go ahead with their marriage plans because the brain tumor had killed him, too quickly.

For one thing, though, although, he’s out of my life, I’ll never stop loving him.

Since, I happened to jus find out through a pregnancy test over at the clinic that I am pregnant, and two months along, I, suddenly, turned ecstatic about the whole thing. And I then, decided I wanted to travel, somewhere, jus not to get away from it all. However, it was, partly, to celebrate being pregnant with my first baby.

What was foremost on my mind at this time besides not being able to forget how loving my last boyfriend was to me, was that I had to think of somewhere to go on a trip. So, that, I, possibly, would be able to find another guy to be a boyfriend to me. And if I, really, could succeed in finding another boyfriend, but a long-lasting one for life, along the way, maybe this would mean I wouldn’t have to worry about my baby, growing up without a father if he was more than willing to be one to my baby.

So, it jus happened that what came to my mind, was a place which, mostly, was open in the warmer weather. And since, it was fall at this time, although, I was living on a lake, which was a sheet of ice, I wanted to go somewhere where the temperatures tended to be a lot warmer.

So, then, I went ahead, and packed whatever I felt, I needed for this special trip because it was back to North Carolina for me. And North Carolina, here, we come right back from where I started from. And when I did arrive, there, hopefully, I was hoping that I would be able to find an apartment or cabin to live in, down there. So, one day, I could settle down there in North Carolina. And hopefully, through going to this special place which I have read about on the internet under North Carolina. I would end up finding another guy to come into my life who could, possibly, end up being a boyfriend to me.

It jus so happened that I left late in the morning for North Carolina. And the trip end up taking me, quite a few hours, although, I have been, there, before, and knew that embarking on such a trip would end up being a real long one for me. She, really, didn’t want to wait until the next morning to leave for her trip.

So, then, upon hopping into my Chevy Impala over at my apartment, which I jus moved into, lately, jus because that house, I was living in jus would keep reminding me of my late boyfriend. I, then, upon setting my suitcase and water and other things, which I needed for the trip. I, then, hopped into my car, and was off for North Carolina.

A few hours later, upon reaching Kentucky, I was planning on stopping, somewhere, to eat a late lunch. And upon pulling off the freeway, I happened to come upon a place where I could sit outside on a picnic bench.
And since, I was in a state where the temperatures were much warmer than back where she lived; this would be a good place for me to get some sun.

However, it was supposed to rain, that afternoon. So, then, I jus walked inside McDonalds being it was so overcast outside, all of a sudden. And upon getting myself, a big Chef’s salad with all the trimmings along with a chocolate milkshake being chocolate was my favorite flavor, I sat down at one of the booths not paying attention to the nice looking guy, sitting at the booth right across from me.

At this time, I was more concerned at getting to North Carolina before dusk, so, that’s why the guy didn’t seem to obtain my interest. Although, he appeared to have that look on his face, like he needed some company at this time, and was feeling lonely like I was.

So, then, I ate my lunch in a hurry, not savoring every mouth of that milkshake like I, usually, did whenever I happened to stop at a fast food place to eat.

So, then, I, actually, ran outside and over to my car being it was starting to pour like cats and dogs outside. And then, I was on my way, again, to North Carolina in a Chevy Impala, which red color jus seemed to glisten with every rain drop which hit it.

And when I arrived in North Carolina, right in the heart of the mountains, a few hours later, I, then, came across a cabin right in Asheville which has a for sale sign right in front of the cabin. Really, I was very surprised to find that it was up for sale because right here in North Carolina in the city, I, always, figured that cabins were, always, far few in between to come by. Upon not thinking twice about it, I went ahead and bought the cabin right on the spot as a second home to go to whenever I wished to get away from it all. Or whenever it was too cold back in St. Clair to get around and enjoy the night life.

Although, I paid the realtor, a good price for that cabin. However, I thought it as being worth the money, every penny, I put into that cabin. This was because I figured that North Carolina was a good state for finding a boyfriend, especially, jus because the Blue Ridge Mountains was the Kellermans’ resort.

And I was very surprised that upon getting inside the cabin, that upon making a call over to that place. That at this time of year, the place, already, was open to visitors from every walk of life and, especially, me, because I happened to talk to Mr. Kellerman. And right over the phone, he let me know, I would be a welcome guest, there, if I came over to his resort.

So, the very next morning, after I woke up and got myself refreshed and dressed in a cowboy outfit, I hurried up and had some breakfast of a bagel and cream cheese. This was jus because I was feeling so thrilled to get over there to the resort, that morning.

And it wasn’t raining, either; it turned out to be such a beautiful day around the mountains jus as I was leaving my cabin. And the sunlight jus seemed to make all that fog, seem to disappear around the mountains. All that fog seemed to fade away into nothingness, leaving the beautiful mountains in view with the bluish haze on top of the mountains. And the mountains seemed to be loaded with tress, making them, seem like they were jus decorated with trees, everywhere, amongst an immense line of forests.
So, now, after hopping into my Chevy Impala, I was, happily, on my way over to the Kellerman’s resort, not having any idea what I would come upon on the way of entertainment. And not even knowing when and how I would end up finding a boyfriend of my own at that place. The foremost on my mind at this time was to hurry up and get over there and see what happened from there.

And when I arrived over there at the resort about a half hour later after getting stuck for a few minutes or more in heavy traffic, I have my mind set on wanting to try to do some boyfriend hunting while over there at the resort. And then, I have no idea, exactly, how long I am going to end up spending over there, enjoying whatever they have to offer. I even wanted to try out hiking if they had trails for it over there. However, at this time, to me, hiking was beside the point.

However, once there, and meeting Mr. Kellerman, myself, over at the main house, he, personally, led me over to the restaurant, which to me, seemed like much of a homey place to be at. Also, he let me know, I was considered a special guest over at the resort. And this was jus because I was appearing to be so pretty to his nephew, who upon meeting her over at the restaurant because he was a waiter, there, thought that she was the perfect girl for his cousin to meet.

So, then, Mr. Kellerman, upon introducing me to his nephew, Mike, he allowed him to take her on a date. So, he, then, let him off the hook, and some other guy took over his job for him for the rest of the afternoon for his shift, jus so he could get to know me, some.

And then, as soon as Mr. Kellerman seated both me and Mike, he told the waiter to allow us to eat for free, that afternoon. And the money for today was on him. I was very surprised that Mr. Kellerman would go out of his way do such a nice thing for me and Mike. This was although, his nephew was so polite to me, and even offered to pay for the meals which, apparently, was against Mr. Kellerman at this time. And he wouldn’t allow Mike to do so, either.

However, his uncle, Mr. Kellerman, then, even offered to tip the waiter for them. So, that they would be sure to receive free, even the drinks for that luncheon, too, jus because his nephew agreed to take up his uncle’s offer to take me on a date, that afternoon for a starter at that resort.

And after our orders were taken by the waiter, there was so much food, served to us, that luncheon. That I had to have the rest of the food sent over to Africa for all the undernourished people, there.

And after the two were done eating, and because when he wasn’t on shift for the luncheons, he was one of the main dancers over at the main house over at the resort, he, then, let me go my way for now while he, then, proceeded over to the main house. So, he could go over there, and teach some of the guests to dance. Also, his main job was to do some dancing of his own with his regular dance partner, jus to make and keep the guests happy althea while he was supposed to be on the dance floor.

Then, it seemed like I jus wasn’t allowed to associate with him on those terms jus at any time unless his uncle approved of it, jus because his uncle has told him and the other workers over there. This was, although, he had allowed his nephew to go on a date with me, that afternoon.

So, then, later on, I was getting to stay at my own cabin jus because Mr. Kellerman has been having me over at the resort as his special guest. And this, only, was because he jus happened to know my parents.

The thing was that they used to work for him over at the resort, a few years ago. However, when Martin moved in with them, they decided to quit their job over there. Jus so that they would be able to spend more time with me and get Martin, broken over there at the house as a member of the family.

Later, I got very interested to what was going on over at the main house. So, then, I decided to go over there to see what’s happening with the guys. So, then, I ran out of the cabin, and practically, fell down the steps jus because I was so eager to get over there, because the steps are all made out of concrete.

However, tonight, the weather seemed to be so glorious. And upon reaching the main house of the resort, there was a lot going on over there. There was a lot of couples, apparently, having a good time over there doing some dirty dancing. So, then, I decided to be a joiner, that night, for my first night over at the resort. I, badly, wanted to learn how to do that dirty dancing. However, I didn’t even have a partner for doing this dancing. So, then, being Rob was dancing with his dancing partner at this time. He was too busy to dance with her at this time.

And one of the rules of the resort was that he wasn’t supposed to dance with me unless I put forth, some money, for him, teaching me, dancing. However, I didn’t know this at the time, so, then, I couldn’t dance with him unless he offered to dance with me, which could put his job in jeopardy.

And it was his job to be sure and keeps all of the guests, happy, too, while he was on the job as a dancing partner.

Lateran, while I was jus standing, there, watching the couples all dance, and have a good time, that night, Rob, a good-looking guy with curly brown hair, decided that he wanted to get to know me. So, then, since, I, still, wanted to be a joiner, again. And upon seeing him, going over to the main house, I wanted to go there with him. So, then, he jus let her know not to go over there. Anyways, then, he liked her a lot and knew this his cousin, Rob, really, has taken a liking to her.

So, then, on the way over there to the main house, Mike said to her, “When you arrive over at the main house with me, if Rob asks what you are doing there at the main house, jus say that I wanted to get to know you. And that you came over there with me. And then, he won’t mind, having you there. However, I hope, you’re ready to do some dirty dancing because he jus might ask you to join him, in some dirty dancing.”

However, I seemed to feel so shy around Mike for some odd reason, that I didn’t say any words back to him. However, I went ahead, and followed him over to the main house.

And when we arrived inside the main house, a bunch of couples were doing jus that what he, Rob, expected to find them, doing, some dirty dancing as it was called.

So Mike explained to me, because I wondered where all these couples, learned to dance like they were doing, he jus said to me in a curious voice, “Well, these boys and girls jus happened to learn their dancing in their basements back home, I guess. I don’t know where else, they would get such sexy dancing from.”

So, then, I said to him in a curious way, “By the way, who’s that guy over there, dancing with that pretty girl? Is he the one, who’s trying to keep all the guests, happy?”



“Yes, he is the one, my girl, by the way, Rob, Cherry, here, came over here with me because I figured you, already, have taken a liking to her.”

However, Rob didn’t say a word to her because he was too busy dancing with his girl in the middle of the dance floor. So, then, she watched him, dance with his girl. However, because Mr. Kellerman had, already, told him, that he wasn’t supposed to get involved with any of the girls over at the rest, then, he was taking a chance in wanting to get to know Cherry.

So, then, after Mr. Kellerman wanted him to stop dancing with his girl, and to start dancing with some of the guests, there, at the main house, then, he motioned Cherry to come over there to him.

So, she, shyly, walked over to him, and before he realized what was going on between them, he then, showed her how to do some dirty dancing. And then, it seemed that every day, she spent over at the resort. That he wanted to get together with her, especially, when he was done entertaining the guest during the day. Or whenever he happened to get a break from doing his dancing and teaching other woman how to dance.

So, then, Cherry was very surprised when she found out, that he wanted her to come over to his cabin at night. She was kind of shy of doing this, at first, however, since, she, still, has a cabin by herself, she kind of sneaked over there during the night after the sun went down. This was so that Mr. Kellerman wouldn’t be around to catch her in being with his son, Rob. Because if he ever found the two together, off would be their heads, which would mean that he would lose his job, thee, at the resort, and then, never, again, be allowed to be one of the main dancers, ever again, over at the resort. Nor would, he, then, ever even be allowed to be at the resort, either, ever again.

So, that night as Cherry went to the door of his cabin, he was very surprised when he allowed her to come inside his cabin. And there, the two started spending nights, there, together, and with his dance girl, teaching Cherry how to dirty dancing and doing regular dancing to be on stage with him when the entertainment night, the special one, happened to come up, that winter.

Although, the water was a bit cold, the two, also, spend some time, learning to dance, together, on the grass, and also, in the water. They even went as far as to try to learn how to dance and balance themselves at the same time across a big tree log which stretched some great distance. And whenever they would practice, there, they were surprised. That neither one ever fell into the water upon trying to be daring on top of a tree log.

One time, Mr. Kellerman suspected that someone was stealing wallets. And because his son got blamed for doing it, he wasn’t going to allow his son to even see Cherry, anymore. However, luckily, the old couple who were stealing the wallets got caught. And then, the blame got taken off of Cherry’s new boyfriend, Rob.

One night, when Cherry walked down the steps and over to Rob’s cabin, he allowed her to come inside and dance with him. And when the dancing was starting to become too much for them because she ended up, almost, killing his back. Then, the two took off out of the cabin and over to his black and white 57 Chevy, although, it was pouring cats and dogs, that night.

However, upon the two reaching his car, he found he left his keys inside his car. So, then, he got a white wooden stick out of the ground. And she couldn’t believe that he, actually, busted one of the windows, in order, to get at his keys. However, this seemed to work for him, anyways.

And before they realized, really, what was going on between them, they both hopped into the car. And then, they were off down the muddy roads, and out into the night. And being that the main entertainment, the special night, was that night, they ended up over at another building in the resort.

Upon the two arriving, there, at the building, there, already, was a big crowd of people, there. And jus as Rob and Cherry got on stage to do the dance of the season, the miranga, Cherry couldn’t believe her eyes, how many people showed up for the entertainment night. And the two, really, danced their feet off that night, although, she was pregnant and four months along, already.

However, the next morning, upon awaking in the morning, she felt a weird sensation in her stomach. And although, she knew something could be wrong with the baby, she walked over near the main building where the food was kept for the main dancers of the resort.

Upon walking inside, some other woman with brown hair and brown eyes, jus happened to notice Cherry. And she was crying right by the refrigerator because she has tears in her eyes.

So, then, someone went got a doctor, who jus happened to be, there, at the resort for the season. And upon this woman, walking into the cabin where he happened to be sleeping at the time, she was embarrassed to do this. However, she had to awake him and tell him that there was some lady in the building where the snacks are kept for the dancers.

So, upon the doctor following her over to that building, Cherry, Still, was in pain. And she couldn’t help all that crying because she was in obvious pain. So, then, the doctor looked her over, and also, gave her, some medicine for the pain and to stop the miscarriage, she was about to have.

After the doctor left, she was alright, again, and then, she wasn’t able to do any dancing, anymore for about a month. At least, that was what the doctor told her to do. However, being she felt fine, now, she was not going to allow the incident, she had interfered with her dancing.

So, then, the two, Cherry and Rob kept meeting over at his cabin. And one time, when the two happened to be through rehearsing for another entertainment night, then, the two started crawling on the floor towards each other. Then, Cherry dared him to come towards her, and he, finally, did. When the two got near each other, then, the fresh stuff started.

The two started dancing together, again, and this time, it, really, got into some dirty dancing. As the two danced, together, he, slowly, took off her clothes, and then, did some dirtier dancing with her as their bodies touched, so intimately.

And then, before the two realized what was going on between them, the two found themselves in his bed. And then, the two got into making love, and it was jus glorious for them to feel so secure with each other.

However, the next morning, a sudden awareness came to him that it was, almost, the end of the season. And then, he didn’t know if he ever would see her, again. So, then, he was accused of stealing something else, again, and then, he had to leave the resort right away. Or then, he never would be allowed ever again to have his dancing job over at the resort.

However, jus after he said goodbye to her, and then, took off in his Chevy, about an hour later, he was back at the main house where she was hoping, he would show up for the last dance.

To her surprise, jus when she was about to take off back home, he came running through the main doors of the building. And someone else was ready to do the last dance of the season without Rob. However, then, he walked over to Mr. Kellerman, and then, to the crowd of people, gathered inside the building for the final entertainment, he said to them, “I’ve come back because I, always, do the last dance of the season with my girl. And it’s not surprising, that she’s, been, here, at least, an hour, waiting for me to come back for that dance. And I, always, do the miranga with her, however because this season, the crowd needs to see a new dance, I’m not going to do a new one. The crowd has loved me and my partner, here, doing the miranga, every season end. So, since, my original partner couldn’t make it, tonight, because she had to leave the resort upon having been pregnant, and losing her baby, her doctor won’t allow her to do any more dancing.”

So, with a brief pause, and a big look from the crowd, he then, said, “Since, my new girl, here, at the resort, is in this building. And because she’s one who’s been waiting for me, the two of are going to do the miranga. So, come here, my girl, and let’s start dancing and keep the guests happy to the very end of the season which is now.”

So, then, Cherry came running up to him, and upon him, taking her by the hand, she wasn’t about to let go. And then, upon the band, starting the music for the miranga, during the whole dance, the crowd was cheering Rob and Cherry.

And right after the dance ended, then, as usual, he motioned her to come running over to him, again. And before the two knew it, they were joining in with all the guests for that evening. And the two danced with other guests until they felt, they had enough for the evening.

And since, all the guests, including Cherry and also, Rob, would be leaving for home, tomorrow morning, then, Cherry and Rob took each other’s hand. And then, the two walked over into the night over to his cabin. And upon the two arriving, there, they, quickly, got into their usual dirty dancing, being so intimate with their bodies, and rubbing against each other.

And at the end of their dirty dancing as it came to a halt, the two found themselves in his bed. And since, this was the last night of the season; the two didn’t hurry into making love. They both wanted to make their love for each other last, and hope that the next morning, when they both left for home. That they would remember to do something about their relationship before leaving for home, or whatever plans they had by the morning.

So, the two, slowly, got into kissing, French kissing, sliding their tongues all over each other mouth. And then, there was all that fire, building up inside them, like it has never affected them before. Tonight, all that love, the two have between them never will keep the two, apart. And tonight, was all that sweet touching and lovemaking like the two have ever felt before tonight. And when they were done making love, the two, then, didn’t want to leave each other.

So, then, the two fell asleep beside each other like they have never attempted to do before tonight. And all night long, she was lying beside him with her head, curled into his arms while the two slept beside each other.

In the morning, after the two have awakened, and then, he was serving her, some breakfast, right inside his cabin which she, really, liked him doing for her.

And right after the two were through eating their bagels all slathered with cream cheese, the two felt that they had to have a big discussion, together. This was because they, somehow, had to plan out their near future, together, if they were to stay a couple from now on.

So, then, he was the first to talk to her, so, he said to her in a sexy voice, “Honey, I’ve got to tell you. That all this time, we have been together, here, at the resort, this season. Well, I’ve got to let you know, that I love you, dearly, although, usually, I’m too shy to tell anyone, my feelings. I hope you feel the same because I can’t live without you, my dear.”

“I’ve got to say to you that I love you straight from my heart, although, it hasn’t turned into deep love, yet. So, then, I, also, care for you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. And another thing is that since, I am going to have a baby in the future, will you agree to be its father, since, the real father isn’t living, and has died of a brain tumor?”

“Yes, I love you enough that I am going to be a father to your baby. And how much along are you, right now, my dear, Cherry?”

“I am, at least, five months along, and I, really, am looking forward to having you as part of the family. Will you agree to be part of the family, and agree to marry me in the future, my Rob?”

“I love you so much, my dear, that I can’t turn down the opportunity to be a big part of your life in the future. When you go into labor, I even want to take Lamaze classes with you before you have your baby. That way, I can be there at your side to help you through your labor. Another thing is that I, really, and truly, want to get married to you, some day in the near future. However, first I want to get to know you better. So, what do you plan to do since, you are living in St. Clair at this time?”

“Since, I, already, have bought a cabin down here in North Carolina in Asheville; I am planning to move down, here, pretty soon. And this is, mostly, my decision because I know we both are in love with each other. And I never want to get separated from you at any time. This is because I, really, love you, and have fallen in love with you at first sight, ever since, the first day, I met you, here, at the resort on our date over at the restaurant for that luncheon.”

No comments: