Tuesday, October 20, 2009

HOW TO BETTER YOURSELF

HOW TO BETTER YOUR LIFE

Which of these reasons best describes how becoming more self-directed will make your life better
I’m looking forward to…

Figuring out what my strengths are and how to use them effectively.
Learning how to select a field of interest and become informed about it.
Developing my ability to generate new ideas.
Becoming skilled at setting goals for myself.
Knowing how to lay out plans for getting my jobs done
Finding my voice among all of the other voices telling me what to do.
Learning how to tell which end of anything-or anyone-is up.
Knowing how to cope with problems I run into while trying to get my work done.
Finding out how to energize and motivate myself to become highly productive.
Findout out how I can learn anything faster and more effectively.
Learning how I can keep developing every day by living a productive life-style.
Finding out my own special ways of learning anything well.
Developing the attitudes of success.
Taking charge of my myself and my life.
For my personal reason, which is…

No comments: