Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BEING IN A DAZE BY CHERYL V.

BEING IN A DAZE

Since, I’ve arrived in North Carolina,
Its beauty has placed me in a daze
It’s caused me not to be able to walk in a straight line
I’ve turned dizzy in being amongst the mountains
All the clouds have been trying to overcome me
All the rain has been pouring down like a fountain
North Carolina’s mountains are driving me wild,
Every time, I’m traveling around the mountain peaks
Right and left, I’m being closed in by its clouds
The mountains, literally, are overpowering me
Vacationing in North Carolina has placed me head in a whirl
Because there in the south, people are, always, so friendly, guys and girls
Who cause my self?
To go wheeling down south, which keeps my heart off a shelf?
Better watch out for Southern girls
Because one could make my boyfriend’s heart go curling
With the sway of the mountain breezes
And keep him being at ease with me

No comments: