Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LOVE HORSES

LOVE HORSES

Love horses because they’re fun to ride
Although, it’s best to ride a horse
With a saddle on it, because all horses aren’t tame
However, although, when at a camp, one time
I managed to fail to grab the reins
While trying to get up on a horse
And then, couldn’t pull myself up
As the horse took off around the carol
So, I ended up riding the horse
While lying forward on the animal
That time, I was lucky
I didn’t end up falling off the horse
Here, in North Carolina, I wouldn’t mind riding Ranger
Because he’s so gentle
And the horse jus loves eating carrots
However, he’s afraid of that wire fence
Which fence, shocked me, a few days ago
Because when trying to give him, a carrot
I jus wasn’t watching the fence
In bumping that fence, gave me, this weird shock
Which, now, makes me, watch myself
And since then, the horse has been scared of me
Until today, when it, finally, ate a carrot out of my hand

No comments: