Monday, January 5, 2009

HOME ALONE BY CHERYL V.

HOME ALONE

When Raymond was jus a young boy, one day, he got the idea, that his family deserted him.

One Christmas eve, the whole family of six very young boys arranging from the ages of five to eleven, with Raymond being the one, who was the fourth boy in age, were all supposed to go with their parents, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. on a surprise trip to Paris. However, the thing was that neither the parents nor any of Raymond’s brothers ever let Raymond know ahead of time that Kelsey and Raymond were planning to take everyone, that Christmas Eve, on a booked flight to Paris.

That night, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. were hurrying around the bedrooms, making sure, that each boy had a bag and whatever goodies he wanted to take for the trip, all packed and ready to go, because the flight was due to leave in a couple of hours. And also, all of them had to get into the bus in time to take them all over to the airport.

Now, while the bags were all being packed, and also the goodies, Kelsey and Raymond Sr., also, have to make sure, that jus before leaving in the bus, that every one of the boys are ready to go. However, one thing, Kelsey and Raymond didn’t seem to be sure of, was jus how many boys, there were all together in the family. This was because jus as jus as it was time, for every one to go outside in that cold weather, and get in line for the bus, when it arrived over at the house, somehow, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. forgot about Raymond. They were, that night, acting as if Raymond wasn’t even a member of the family. Although, they loved him jus as much as the rest of the boys in the family.

Raymond’s parents, Kelsey and Raymond, never even remembered to tell him, to get his bag, packed, and to round up any goodies, he wanted to take along with him on the Paris trip. Although, Raymond Jr. was, of all things, right inside his room, jus lying on his bed, while Kelsey and Raymond remembered, only, to pack bags for the other boys in the family. And while being there, going through his mind, that night, jus because it was Christmas Eve, he was thinking about all the presents, Santa Claus was gong to bring him, that night.

Another thing, which was on his mind, that night, was, “Does Santa Claus know, that I’ve been a good boy all year long, and if not, I’d better lie here on the bed. And let him know, what I, really, want for Christmas, like a wired car, which has a remote control on it, and all that cool stuff with it. Well, Santa Claus, I have tried very hard, this year, to be a good boy.

So, Raymond, you’d better watch out, you’d better not pout, I’m telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. He’s making a list, checking it twice, going to find out who’s been naughty or nice. And I know, for sure, jus the way my parents have been acting towards me, all year long, that I’ve been extra good, this year. So, Santa Claus, I’m not going to go to bed, yet. I’m jus going to lie here on this bed for hours until midnight. And then, when midnight comes along, I’m going to, really, find out, if you, Santa Claus, are going to come down the chimney, and leave me, some presents underneath the tree.

I know one thing, Santa Claus. And this is that I’ve, already, looked under the tree, tonight. And I’ve gone through every single present; however I haven’t been able to find even one present in my name. So, Santa Claus, I think that you, apparently, have forgotten about me on your list. Or is it that I have to wait until midnight, and find out for myself, if you are bringing me, some presents, this year.

For one thing, Santa Claus, although, I, really, am kind of old of a kid to be expecting any presents from you. Or isn’t, there, any presents underneath the tree, jus because my parents have, somehow, along the line, forgotten to buy presents for me. Or is it, jus that they haven’t jus bought me, any presents, this year, because they don’t seem to love me, anymore. And that they jus seem to love the other boys more than they do me.

However, I’m going to be sure to wake up, early, tomorrow morning. And when I do, when I happen to walk into the living room, I expect to find some presents in my name, because I know, I’ve been a good boy, this year.

Hey, there, Santa Claus, you’d better be listening to me, as I am talking to you, right now. C’mon is this you’re doing, now? Did you cause this to happen to me, secretly, without me, knowing about this…? Now, come none of the other boys, have been spending any time with me, tonight, or have asked me to play with them.

Did you, jus happen to tell my parents to tell all of the other boys, not to bother playing with me, tonight? Is this because you have something special, coming underneath the tree for me?

I guess the thing jus is that while I’m lying, here, on my bed, minding my own business, that every one of them must jus be preoccupied with them. And, here, I’ve been lying, here, on the bed about an hour, already, and not even my mom or dad has even bothered to come upstairs into my bedroom, and checked up on me, like they, usually, do at night.

In the meanwhile, Kelsey, is saying to all of the boys, who are running around, and grabbing all of their stuff at the last minute, being the bus is due to stop over at the house, any time, now, “Hey, boys, is everyone, all readied to go? I want every one of you to holler out your names, and tell me, if you’re ready to board the bus. It’s on its way, here, and in no time, at all, it’ll be taking us all over to the airport. I know that every one of you, are going to like this special trip to Paris of all things, which trip I have planned for all of you. Don’t worry about anything; I’m not going to leave your dad out this. He, already, knows about this surprise trip to Paris.”

So, every one of the boys, except for Raymond, is hollering out their names, Kelsey is going around counting heads, being they all have to leave on Christmas Eve before midnight. All of the boys are wondering if Santa Claus has remembered to include them all on his list. Raymond, still, is upstairs in his bedroom, playing his video games, while every one else is racing into the living room, and then, hoping, that by the time, they all are ready to board the bus, that Santa Claus has been notified one way or another about their trip.

Somehow, all of the boys, except for Raymond, of course, are going to have to remind Santa Claus, to remember to drop off all of their presents, early. They all are going to end up, taking their presents with them on the trip, Kelsey jus told all of the boys, who are lined up in the living room, heading for the front door, more than ready to get on that bus, which has jus pulled up in front of the house.

None of the parents or any of the boys is aware, that Raymond hasn’t come down from his bedroom into the living room, to board the bus with the rest of the family. Nor are any of them aware, that, although, there has been a bag packed for Raymond, that none of the parents have even remembered to bring it down into the living room. So, there’s no possible way, that neither Kelsey nor Raymond Sr. are aware of Raymond, being missing from the family crowd, which is busy, literally, running onto the bus.

As they all are getting into the bus, Kelsey is counting all the heads for one last time. However, somehow, which not even Kelsey knows, she’s done, she hasn’t remembered to count Raymond into the bunch of curly heads, boarding the bus.

Now, that every one of the boys, except for Raymond, are inside the bus, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. have jus rushed inside the living room, to pick up all of boys’ bags along with their goodies. And without realizing, that they are leaving poor Raymond Jr. behind them, they ran into the bus, themselves, a little out of breath, because they have been rushing around all night long, to get every one of the boys ready for their trip to Paris. At least, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. thought, that they have made sure, that night, that every single one of the boys got ready for their trip.







Raymond, still, is lying on his bed up in his bedroom, preoccupied with himself. However, he’s not, the least, bit aware, of the whole family being gone at this time, though. In fact, although, the bus driver honked the horn on the bus, somehow, Raymond is so buried in his video games. That he didn’t even hear the bus driver, honking the horn, and now, the whole family, except for Raymond, are on their way to the airport, and before they know it, they’ll be over at the airport terminal.

The whole family is, already, having the best time of their lives, jus in riding in the bus. And the traffic is hectic on the streets on the way to the airport.

Both Raymond Sr. and Kelsey feel so relaxed, and relieved that they don’t have to watch the kids for about an hour while the bus is on its way to the airport. The kids are fast asleep at this time, because all of them, usually, are asleep and in their beds back at home by this time by nine o’clock in the evening. And neither Raymond Sr. nor Kelsey is even aware, yet, that Raymond, one of their sons, is not with the other boys on the bus.

What seemed to be swarming through Kelsey’s and Raymond Sr.’s minds at that time is an exhilarating feel of relief. And they are; now, free to visualize, on what it, really, is going to be like for their trip in Paris. And as they both are looking at some literature on Paris, they have found some good sights, which they all are, really, going to be enjoying, especially, all the Italians, they all jus are going to be bumping into, once, they all have reached the ultimate destination.

However, something, which Kelsey and Raymond Sr., mostly, are doing at this time, is trying to study a book, which they brought with them, full of common Italian words. And, although, it’s going to be hard for them, to memorize all the most common words, which Italians seem to use, frequently, in the time, it’s going to take their plane to arrive at the airport in Paris. At least, they expect to have some of the words, down pat, in their minds, and have them, memorized, which they have the rest of the night to study.

However, they are very aware, that at their age, none of the boys, whom are with them on the Greyhound bus at this time, are going to be able to comprehend, what any of the Italians, which they might happen to meet during the trip, are going to be saying to them, unless Kelsey and Raymond Sr. can coax any of the boys to memorize some Italian words, that night. And in order to be able to do this, they are going to have to get all of the boys to become very attentive, tonight.

So, that all of them will be able to learn some of the words, which, definitely, will take a lot of intelligence on their part. Although, it’s going to take a mind of a genius, to be able to learn any of the Italians, because none of the boys have ever gotten the opportunity before in their lives, to even be around any Italians.

So, that none of them ever have gotten the chance before, because of this, to be able to pick up the official language of the Italians, unless any of them have ever gotten to know any Italians, about their age or a little older in school, which, of course, none of them have ever had any chance to meet any Italians, their age. This is, mostly, because in their school, which they have been attending back at home, has never even had even one Italian teacher or principal, for them, from which to even learn or even be able to pick up any words in the Italian language.

It is so cold outside, and every one in the family, is feeling so cozy and warm inside the bus.

But before Kelsey and Raymond are even aware of where they have ended up, they all are, finally, at the airport terminal, as the bus is pulling up to it. And as much as they hate to do this, they have to wake all of the boys, and so, the boys didn’t like being awoken.

However, as soon as they all realized where they were, they all were shouting with glee as their parents led them all out of the bus, and had all of the boys, grab each other’s hands, jus so that none of them would end up getting lost as they all walked out of the bus and into the airport terminal.

Once, they all are inside the airport terminal, Kelsey and Raymond Sr. can’t believe their eyes, at how busy it is inside the airport terminal at this time of evening. And as the parents are leading all of the boys over to some seats inside of the building, Kelsey is having Raymond Sr., look after all of the boys, while she is hurrying over to the ticket line to get their tickets for the flight to Paris.

As Kelsey arrived at the ticket line, it’s not so busy, considering all of the people, who are inside the airport terminal at this time. She figures it’s not so busy, because there, probably, aren’t many people, who are going to be on the same flight as her and Raymond Sr., tonight. However, she’s not considering that many of the people for the same flight as them, already, happen to have gotten their tickets, already, jus to avoid the main rush of the flight.

Once, she’s gotten the tickets, and has arrived back at the area, where Raymond Sr. and the boys are seated, waiting for their flight, both her and him, finally, realized that one of the boys is missing. So, upon counting heads, again, Kelsey realizes in horror, that Raymond is not here in the airport terminal with the family.

So, then, neither she nor Raymond Sr. knows what to do. However, while they are waiting for the flight to Paris, Kelsey ran right over to the nearest phone. And once there, she dialed the number for the house, but she doesn’t seem to get an answer. So, in despair, she ran back to the family, and told Raymond Sr.

“You know something, Raymond dear? I’ve jus realized that our little boy, Raymond, isn’t in the airport terminal with us. And I, really, don’t know what to do at this time. Should we all get a bus back home, or should I jus call one of the neighbors to look after Raymond, until we arrive in Paris. But for one thing, I don’t like the idea, of leaving Raymond, alone, at home, because you never know if someone is going to be fishy, and make an effort to break into the house. And then, these kinds of people can cause great harm on our son. Jus wait, here, for the flight to Paris to be called, and I think I’m going to catch a bus, back home, tonight, because I am very worried about our son, right now.”

So, then, Raymond said to her in a frantic voice, “I can see what you mean, my dear, but don’t forget, that there won’t be any more buses, running tonight, because buses, usually, don’t run after ten o’clock at night. Although, Raymond has been left back at home, alone, and can be watched by a neighbor, you, really, want me and the boys to leave without you. So, that you can get back home to Raymond, now.”

“That’s, exactly, what I want to do, because even if I can get a neighbor to watch Raymond, I jus don’t feel right, leaving him behind. I want to make sure, that he gets his presents for Christmas, and all of the presents are with us, right now. So, being since, I have the presents, I am going to bring Raymond’s presents, back home, so, that he don’t miss out on having a Merry Christmas. Although, it, still, won’t seem like Christmas without celebrating it with the whole family, together.”

So, then, Kelsey hurried over to the phone, and called a neighbor. Upon this neighbor answering the phone, the neighbor, Michael Pauley, an older man with balding hair, said to Kelsey, “Is something the matter, tonight, I thought that you and the rest of the family were quite happy to get away from it all away from home.”

“Something is the matter, right now, I jus am feeling so sad inside, jus because I’m over at the airport, and while Raymond Sr. and the boys are jus sitting, there, in the airport terminal, waiting, patiently, for their flight, I’ve jus realized something. Something is very wrong, and I’m feeling very mad at myself, jus for leaving one of our sons, Raymond, behind. I’m so worried about him, right now, that someone is bound to break into the house, although, Raymond Sr. and I can trust our son, to know better not to let any strangers into the house.”

“I can understand jus why you are feeling so bad about yourself. I, certainly, would be feeling the same way, if I was on my way somewhere for a trip or something, and left a member of the family back at home. Don’t worry about anything, because as soon as I get off the phone, I am going to walk right over to the house, and I know where you keep that extra key, right under the mat in front of the house. I’m going to make sure, that he’s alright, and, right now, I’m wondering myself, if he realizes, yet, that the whole family is gone, and has left him behind. So, you jus go ahead, and enjoy your trip to Paris.”

“The thing is that I can’t go ahead, and enjoy this trip to Paris, and jus leave my son behind, alone, for a whole week. So, until I can get a chance to get a bus back home, please look after him. And I know you have our phone number, and so please give him, a call, and let him know, that the family didn’t leave him behind on purpose. And that both Raymond Sr. and I have been feeling so guilty inside, over the fact that we have left him home, alone, and have forgotten to take him with us to Paris.”

So, then, as soon as she hung the phone up, she went right back to where the boys and Raymond Sr., still, were waiting for the flight to Paris.

Now, Raymond Sr., as well, didn’t, really, feel like going ahead, and taking that flight to Paris, although, their flight was jus called.

However, Kelsey said to him in a frantic voice, “I called our neighbor, and he’s going to watch over Raymond, while you and boys’ jus go ahead, and board the flight before it’s too late to get on board on the airplane.”

“I’m glad you did call our neighbor, and I’m sure that Raymond will understand, that when our neighbor gets a hold of him, that we didn’t leave him home, alone, on purpose. So, I think its jus doing the right thing, if I jus take a bus back home, and try to get a bus back home by tomorrow morning, because I doubt if I’ll be able to catch one at this time of night. Really, they’ve jus announced, that there will be no more bus rides, tonight, and that the bus station has closed down for the evening.”

“What are you going to do in the meanwhile, my dear? I know it’s getting late, and that I and the boys must be going, or else, we aren’t going to make our flight to Paris.”

“Okay, I’ll give you, a call, as soon as I find out what’s going on with Raymond, tonight. And I’m going to call him up, myself, and let him know, that I’ll be back home, sometime in the morning. I jus hope that Santa Claus comes tonight, and brings him, some presents to open on Christmas morning. So, goodbye, all of you, and please boys, be sure that you act according to what dad tells you to do. And I realize that none of you want to go to Paris without Raymond, but there’s nothing else that I can do about the situation, right now. So, go ahead and board the plane, right away. After I call Raymond, I’m going to make an effort, to somehow get a flight for me and him over to Paris. And we’ll meet all of you in Paris, hopefully, by tomorrow night. See you all in Paris, one way or another.”

Raymond Sr. didn’t know what else to say, and didn’t, really, have any time, right now, to get into a serious conversation with Kelsey about the situation. So, then, he and the boys, literally, ran through the airport terminal and boarded the airplane, jus in time, before it was ready to leave.

In the meantime, realizing, that something seems a little funny about none of the family being around, tonight, Raymond, then, stopped playing his video games. And then, he, in his pajamas, literally, ran down the stairs. And then, he ran through the whole first floor, calling out every one’s name. However, he was little worried, when no one answered him.

So, then, he didn’t know what else to do, being none of the family was around. And upon reaching the kitchen, he happened to notice a note on the table. And upon him, picking up the note with much curiosity, he, then, read the note.

The note read: To Raymond Sr. and all the boys: We all are leaving for Paris on a surprise trip, there, on Christmas Eve. And we are taking all the presents with us, because I know, that none of you seem to believe in Santa Claus, bringing you, all the presents, every year, anymore. Although, I know, that you, Raymond, still, want to believe in Santa Claus. So, every one has to be ready right after dinner, and then, we are going to be on our way as soon as the bus comes to pick all of us up.

Now, that Raymond jus read the note, he wasn’t a bit angry, however, he figured that how on earth could his parents, forget to bring him on the trip with them. And when, exactly, did they leave on the bus for the airport, because all night long, so far, since, dinner time, no one has even said a word to him about the trip. Although, his parents, very well, know that he can read very well for his age.

Being he felt very restless, and thought, that maybe his parents didn’t love him like they used to, he jus ran out the front door after putting on his red jacket. And on the way to the church jus down the street, being he felt he should go, there, he jus happened to bump into a neighbor. He was the one, who has talked to Kelsey, and was jus going to go over to the house to check up on Raymond, to make sure, he was okay.

So, as the two caught up to each other, the neighbor said to Raymond, wondering what he was up to at this time, “My son, where in the world are you going at this time of night? It’s bad to be out on the streets at this time of night, being all the bad guys and, especially, burglars are out on the streets, now. Here, let me take your hand, and we will walk together over to the church, because it happens to be where I am heading, too. Now, tell me, Raymond, how long have you been home by yourself, tonight?”

“I, really, don’t know how long I have been alone in the house, because I jus happened to read a note on the kitchen table, upon running around the house, looking for my family. And then, when I realized that no one was home, I decided I would walk over to the church, and hope that by contemplating over being by myself, tonight, would help me, feel better.”

“I’m sure that both of your parents didn’t leave you at home, intentionally. Somewhere along the line, when they all were getting into the bus, they all, probably, were so anxious to get on the trip to Paris, that none of them even realized, you weren’t with the rest of them, until, probably, perhaps when the bus reached the airport. And then, it would have been too late to go back home to get you, because the buses don’t run at night after a certain time.”

“Somewhere along the line, I seem to have gotten this gut feeling inside me, that my parents’ jus don’t seem to love me, anymore, or jus love the other boys more than they do me.”

“C’mon now, I’m sure that isn’t the case. Of course, your parents love you jus as much as they do the other boys. It’s just that by the time, they all reached the airport, there was no turning back. And you can’t jus go to the airport, buy tickets for the whole family, and then, expect to be able to return all of them. It jus doesn’t work that way. I’m sure that, at least, your mother will be back to get you for the trip. In fact, I jus talked to her before leaving my house to be on my way to church.”

As Raymond and the neighbor, finally, arrived over at the church of Christ, then, the two of them jus walked inside the church, and sat inside one of the pews, together.

And then, once, both of them were comfortable, then, the neighbor said to Raymond in a loving voice, “My son, while we are here, why don’t you think hard about what has happened to you, tonight. And then, ask the Lord for help in getting some answers to the situation of you, having been home, alone, tonight, and for protection of anyone, who may think of trying to break into the house. And I hope you locked the front door before leaving.”

“No, I don’t lock the door, because I didn’t even know where the key to the front door is at. And while I’m inside the church, I want to ask the Lord to bring the family back home, and get me. So, that I don’t end up losing the chance to go on a trip to Paris. This will be the first time, I’ve ever been there if they ever remember to come back and get me before the last plane leaves for Paris, tonight, and I want it to end up being a good trip for me and the rest of the family. Have you ever felt that something bad has or is going to happen to you at any time? And that you, yourself, may have done something bad to someone else.”

“Yes, I have felt bad, sometimes, so if this is the way, you are feeling inside, jus because you didn’t go on the trip to Paris with the family, then, jus ask the Lord to, at least, watch over to you, and make the family, especially, your mom and dad realize that it won’t turn out to be such a pleasant trip for them without you. Don’t worry about anything, because either your mom or dad will be on their way back home to get you by morning. I know because I talked to your mom, and your dad and the boys have no choice. They have to use the plane tickets, but your mom is going to make an effort to come back home as soon as possible. However, this means, she’ll have to spend the night in a motel, before catching the bus in the morning back home.”

Then, although, the neighbor was going to keep sitting in church, he resisted the effort, and wanted Raymond to get back home safe, being that he was going to be all alone at home for the rest of the night, at least. So, then, as the two got up out of their seats, then, the neighbor took Raymond by the hand. And then, the two headed back to the house, because there were two bad guys, already, on the street. And on the way home for the neighbor and Raymond, Raymond noticed the bad guys, waiting in a silver van.

In fact, at this time, both of the bad guys were hoping, they could, somehow, break into the house, and then, kidnap him, jus because they were aware, that he was the only member of the family in the house at this time. And they figured this, jus because there weren’t many lights on in the house.

As soon as Raymond entered the house, the two said goodbye to each other, and then, the neighbor went back to his house, and he was going to call Raymond, every hour, to see how he’s doing being all alone in the house without his family to look after him.

During the night, as Raymond had happened to spot the two bad guys, he, then, got real smart, and then, taped some gun action on a tape. And then, when he happened to notice the bad guys on the loose, then, he turned the tape on. And the voices were so scary to the bad guys along with the gun sounds that they didn’t even try to break into the house. The two guys’ jus, hurriedly, got back into their van and then, they took off for the night, hopefully.

And Raymond hoped the two guys learned their lesson by hearing the gun shots. And then, wouldn’t make any effort to try to come back to the house, and break into it in one way or another. Although, the two guys were, definitely, thinking about coming back to the house, jus because they knew that Raymond was home, alone, that night.

Then, as Raymond was trying to make himself at home, although, he knew that the family, probably, at least, his mom wasn’t going to be back home until the next morning, or whenever she was able to catch a bus back from the airport.

In the meanwhile, Kelsey has checked into a motel, and then, upon doing so, she realized that she should, at least, call over at the house, and let Raymond know, what happened that night, and that she would be home as soon as possible.

So, now, that she was settled onto a bed inside her motel room at the Holiday Inn jus down the street from the airport, she then, called at home. At first, she didn’t get any answer, so, she tried, again. However, she grew frantic when there was no answer. She couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t get a hold of her son. Then, she figured, he must be in another room of the house, where he wasn’t able to hear the phone, ringing.

It was getting late, so, she, anyways, gave Raymond Sr., a call on his cell phone, although, he, still, was on the plane along with the rest of the boys. As he answered his cell phone, she said to him in a frantic voice.

“I jus called over at the house and didn’t get an answer. So, I jus hope that Raymond is alright, because I have been having a neighbor, watch over him, tonight. And I jus hope that neighbor, at least, is staying over at the house with him, and keeping a good eye on him.

Oh, that’s right, the neighbor doesn’t even know where the key to the house is at, and Raymond, probably, is so worried if he’s going to make it through the rest of the night, that he, probably, is spending most of his time in his bedroom, playing video games. And when he plays any of his video games, he never can seem to be able to hear what’s going on in any other part of the house, being that it’s a good size house, at that. And being he’s less likely to hear anyone around the house is, of course, because whenever he plays his videos games, he becomes so buried in them. That he never is the least bit aware of what’s going on around him.”

“Well, Kelsey, me and the boys are, almost, in Paris. And I’m sure that you will be able to catch a bus and also a plane by tomorrow night, to meet us over at the Holiday Inn, there, in Paris. Well, keep praying for Raymond, and I’m sure he’ll be alright, and that Santa Claus will be thinking of him. And that he will make sure that some Christmas presents are there underneath the tree by morning.”

So, then, Raymond jus got through eating something, some TV dinner. Then, he walked upstairs where he would be sure to be safe from any burglars. That the house was so equipped with a burglar alarm system that if anyone did try to break in, that they would never succeeds in doing so.

Raymond, upon reaching his bedroom, jus lie on his bed, and as usual, got busy playing videos games, which he could play all night long until it was time for him to hit the sack. And this he did all night long until he felt tired enough to go to sleep.

And when he did feel tired enough, he jus, then, set the alarm clock, because he never has been the type of boy, who can get himself out of bed without an alarm clock.

In the morning, upon hearing his alarm clock, he, then, jus jumped out of bed after turning off the alarm clock. And then, he seemed to, literally, rush into the bathroom to freshen up. And after he was done and put some of his dad’s cologne on him to feel like a man, he, then, raced downstairs and got some breakfast. It wasn’t much, a bagel with cheese and a pop tart.

And when he was done, he didn’t bother to clean up after himself, because he was eager to see what was under the Christmas tree, this morning. As he has the feeling that Santa Claus came at midnight, and then, set some Christmas presents under the tree for him.

So, upon him, running into the living room with his pajamas and robe, still, on, he was very surprised as he did happen to see some presents underneath the tree. And as he did, he, then, was looking over every present, trying to find the presents in his name, and hopefully, he would have received that remote car, which he has wanted to have for himself for months before Christmas.

As he was looking over his present, he came across one, which looked pretty big to him for a present. So, then, he tore off all the paper, and to his surprise, it was a remote car jus as he has wanted to own. And it was a red racing car, and he jus happened to be sitting, there, by the tree, playing with it, when he heard a doorbell.

So, then, upon putting down his present, he went to the door. And as the door opened, his eyes lit up because it was his mom. And he didn’t know what to say to his mom, and jus stood there, giving her, a big hug.

No comments: