Friday, February 20, 2009

BUSINESS MEETINGS

CONSIDER FOR NEWSLETTER
BUSINESS MEETINGS
I like going to business meetings (conferences) of clubhouses and supported' because I'm #1) interested in going to meetings, since I used to be on 3 04 4 Sanilac County Boards in the past, and #2) that way, I can get all sorts of information found out about different types of certain subjects; plus on top of that, get some paper collection about the certain subjects.
The meetings that I go to are usually OVERNIGHT meetings located on Hotel properties, inside the Hotel buildings.
While I'm far, far (or long, long) distance away from home, where my husband and I live (Sandusky); in other words, when I go to traveling meetings, then my husband stays home by himself and watches TV mainly, all day.
Written by A.W.

No comments: