Monday, September 15, 2008

WHILE I'M PLAYING AWAY AT MY COMPUTER GAMES

WHILE I’M PLAYING AWAY AT MY COMPUTER GAMES

While I’m playing away at my computer games,
Sometimes, during one of them, I never get my way
In winning any of them against my computer,
Because it’s one sly machine in being a hooter
Every time, it wins a round in one of my games,
Whether it be Carioca Rummy or Gin Runny in a way
The computer jus likes to be a snitch in beating me
If I’m playing a game against him; it’s not for a fee
Because I can’t get the internet on my computer
Being many games through the internet
Can cast the player against him right into a net
So, that he or she may have much trouble
In getting himself or herself out of the mud
For me, the worst game on my computer to play
Is the ER game because in trying to get my character to gets its way
For whatever patient, he wants to triage
This jus make not work for him because through his surge
He may develop in trying to get to his patients in time
Jus may cause him to move around or fly
Down all of the halls, hopefully, not bumping
Into one of the doctors like Carter or Pratt with an umph
Inside of him because Carter is the type of doctor
Who jus loves to take over a character’s patient without muttering
On how well the doctor is doing on his new shift
Jus because he may get the idea, his resident is on shift
Jus to get to know all the pretty little nurses
It’s not good for him to get acquainted with all the nurses
Because when it comes down to taking care of a patient
One of these nurse jus may not have enough patience
To put with all of the resident’s antics from day to day
Jus because for her, staying on his trail might not pay
One of these residents could steer a nurse in the wrong direction
While all the while, thinking that from her, he wants affection
Jus so he won’t end up getting involved with that nurse
And then, all he wants to do is to place her in a curse
So that she can back him up whenever anything
Goes wrong for him on shift, so he’ll get through it, singing

No comments: