Thursday, December 18, 2008

BACK INTO MY LIFE BY CHERYL V-BEGINNING OF THE STORY

BACK INTO MY LIFE
One night, Martin, my old boyfriend, wasn’t able to live with one of his twins, having died from a freak accident during some surgery for an enlarged heart. And, that same night, I happened to walk into the bedroom when Rob, a guy, who used to be my boyfriend, whom I had met a resort in North Carolina on the Blue Ridge Mountains, was away, working over at the resort on his seasonal job.
That night, upon me, walking into the bedroom at a cabin, which used to belong to Rob, which cabin Martin and I succeeded going through court to get ownership of it, Martin was jus lying, there, on the bed. And I could see, that there wasn’t any life left in him. Also, his clothes were all bloody, so, it was apparent, that he killed himself with a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was by his side, also, full of blood.
I didn’t knokw what else to do, and I thought, that I should give Rob, a call, about this situation. So, I jus happened to be able to find his number for over at the resort, upon jus happening to find it in his phone book. And this phone book, I jus got through fumbling through his dresser door for, being that it was the only place, I figured, that Rob would have been keeping some of his personal stuff inside.
So, in a desperate voice, I jus happened to get a hold of Mr. Kellerman over the phone, setting on the oak stand, which had been painted white. So, upon getting him on the phone, I said to him, “Hello, Mr. Kellerman, I have an emergency,here, over at the cabin. And it jus so happens, that I jus found my old boyfriend, Martin, who has been living with me, yet, because he has no other place to go to live. And he doesn’t seem to have any life in him, at all.”
“Well, do you know what happened to cause him to turn this way?”
“Yes, I do, Mr. Kellerman, apparently, Martin, here, jus so happens to be lying on the bed by himself. And his clothes, which he’s wearing at this time, appear to be very bloody. Also, I jus found a kitchen knife at his side, full of blood. So, now, if possible, I need Rob, back home at the cabin, right now. Since, I’ve jus found Martin in this condition, I am lost as to what to do with him. So, can you please, get him on the phone, right now?”
“Jus a minute, here, it jus so happens that Rob is over here in the building, dancing with his dancing partner, trying his best to keep all of the guests, happy. However, since, you need him, back home, right now, without fail, I’ve jus given him, the cue, to stop dancing. And he’s walking over to me right at this time.”
“Well, the thing is, Mr. Kellerman, I didn’t mean to stop him in the middle of his dancing, but this thing with Martin, has turned into an extreme emergency. So, please put Rob on the phone, as soon as he has reached you.”
So, then, Mr. Kellerman jus happened to notice this weird look on Rob’s face, as I, usually, don’t make it a habit of calling over at the resort. This is, especially, because I know, that Rob is, always, a busy body over there. So, Rob could sense, right away, that something was wrong over at the cabin.
My old boyfriend, now, was, now, back in the form of a ghost back from a human, as a result of having been buried underneath the ground in his grave with fullerenes in his body, which some doctor had placed inside his IV, at one time, when he was in the hospital in North Carolina for care. He had happened to live for a year or so, underground, as the fullerenes had kept him alive, only, to the extent, that he appeared to be stone dead upon him, being taken to the mortuary, and then, to the cemetery. And the doctor had, really, wanted to kill him with the drugs. However, the doctor didn’t succeed in killing him, and jus wanted him, badly, to be dead before being buried underground.
So, then, Mr. Kellerman said to Rob in a desperate voice, “Cherry is on the phone at this time, and she jus happens to be very desperate to talk to you. So, please take the phone from my hand, and talk to her. I know, that is very unusual for her, to be calling you, jus because I have been able to sense for some time. That the two have been starting to grow apart. This is because I know, that neither of you, have been calling each other, ever since, you started working over here at the resort, since, the beginning of the season.”
With a shaky voice, Rob said to me, “What is the problem over there at the cabin? Has something happened, that I should know about? Or did you jus happen to get the urge to give me, a call, jus because you, finally, have been missing me?”
Then, I, still, in a desperate voice, said back to Rob, “Yes, Rob, something, definitely, has gone wrong over here at the cabin. You need to quit whatever you are doing, and get over here at the cabin on the double.”
“C’mon, Cherry, tell me, what has happened? Jus in your voice, I can tell, that you are ready to cry, or are, already, in tears. It’s not Martin, is it, my dear?”
“Yes, it is all about Martin; I jus happened to walk into the bedroom about a half hour ago. And what do I find, is him, lying, here, on the bed, very lifeless. I have felt his neck, and his neck is stone cold, besides his skin, being very pale at this time. I didn’t even have a chance to get him over to the hospital, as it is too late to do so.”
“C’mon, try to calm down, my dear Cherry. Tell me what you can about Martin. Can you tell me, what has happened to him at this time?”
“Yes, however, I don’t know how to tell you without getting you upset. So, I hope, you’re prepared to start feeling a little edgy about this situation. The thing is that I jus found Martin, lying, here, on the bed. And upon finding him, here, he’s a gory sight at this time. His clotehs are all bloody, and there’s a kitchen knife, lying on the bed right next to him, which I haven’t tried to touch. I think that he has jus tried to kill himself, because I have been in the living room. And I would have heard somebody, come into the cabin, if someone else treid to kill him with the knife. So, please come back home, right away. And in the meanwhile, I don’t want to call the police on the scene, becdaue they might get the wrong idea of what happened to Martin. What I’m saying, is that they might think that either you or I could be a suspect in his killing, although, we both know, that he has jus committed suicide.”
“Okay, I’ll let Mr. Kellerman know, what the situation is with Martin, right now. And then, I’ll tell him, that I have to leave, right away, and get back home to the cabin.”
“Please don’t waste any time, getting back tok the cabin, jus in case, someone else jus happens to walkinisde the cabin. However, I don’t think that anyone else will be doing this, because all the doors and windows of the cabin, have been, securely, locked.”
So, then, without another word between the two of them, Rob, quickly, left the main building after telling Mr. Kellerman, that he had to get back to the cabin because of a family emergency.
Mr. Kellerman jus really, didn’t want him to leave at this time, but Rob didn’t have any choice, because a death jus happened in the family. And he had to be there at the cabin, jus in case, someone stopped over at the cabin, and then, the police, jus happened to get involvefd in Martin’s case.
So, Rob, actually, after grabbing his leather jacket, ran all the way to his Chevy. And then, he took off for the cabin at such speed, that he was afraid, that a policeman was going to catch him, speeding on the road on the way. And jus as Rob reached the main road, who happened to come along was a police car. And the police ahd been, patiently, waiting by a hill to catch someone, going down the hill at a high speed.
Upon spotting the police in back of him, Rob didn’t waste any time in dealing with the police. So, then, he pulled his car over to the side, and then, he jus waited tok see what the policeman, who jus has gotten out ot the police car, as he has jus pulled over right in back of Rob.
So, upon the policeman walking over to Rob’s car, Rob didn’t waste any time in pulling down his window on the driver’s side.

No comments: