Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A NEW LOVE BY CHERYL V.

A NEW LOVE

CHAPTER I

One night, there was a full moon at dusk, which moon seemed to be shining down on me, ever so brightly, when I walked down the steps over at Kellerman’s Resort on the Blue Ridge Mountains and over to Rob’s cabin. And he allowed me to come inside and dance with him in North Carolina.

And when the dancing was starting to become too much for us because I ended up, almost, killing his back, then, the two of us took off out of the cabin and over to his ’57 black and white Chevy. Although, it was pouring like cats and dogs, that night.

However, upon the two of us, reaching his car, he found out, he left his keys inside his car. So, then, he pulled this white wooden stick out of the muddy ground, nearby, one of the driveways leading out to the main road. At that time, I, actually, couldn’t believe my eyes, that he had the guts to bust out one of the car windows with the stick, in order, to get at his car keys, which like an idiot; he had left them in the ignition. However, this seemed to work good for him, anyways.

I felt, as though, some strange force was pulling us, together at this time. So, before us, really, realized, what was going on between us, we both hopped into his Chevy. And then, we were off down the muddy roads and out into the hazy night, as ripples of water seemed to linger around the lamplights.

And being that the main entertainment building, the special night, was this night, we found ourselves, crazy over each other, as we ended up over at another building inside this huge resort.

Upon us two, arriving, there, at the building, there, already, was a big crowd, gathered, there, not far from the stage. And jus as I and Rob walked onto the stage to do the dance of the season, the miranga, I, really, couldn’t believe my eyes jus how many people showed up for the big entertainment night. And then, the two of us, really, found ourselves, dancing our feet off, that night. Although, I was pregnant at the time, and about five months along in my pregnancy, already.

However, the next morning, upon awakening, I jus happened to be feeling this weird sensation in my stomach. And, although, I was very much aware of the fact, something could be wrong with my baby. I, still, walked near the main building, anyway, where the food was kept for the staff of the resort.

Upon walking inside, some other woman with brown hair and brown eyes, with a tall build, jus happened to notice me, crying, while I curled up on the bare floor right by the refrigerator because I’m shaking like a leaf.

So, then, the woman went and got a doctor who jus happened to be, there, at the resort for the season. And upon her, walking over to the cabin, where he happened to be in bed, she was embarrassed to do this. However, she had to say to him, upon entering his cabin, “There’s a woman over at the building, next door, and I jus found her, curled up on the floor, crying. She’s in trouble, she’s the one, who is pregnant and about four months along in her pregnancy. I think she may be heading for a miscarriage.”

“Okay, my dear, thank you for waking me up, and telling me about the situation. I’ll be right over there to take care of her. I’ve got to grab my doctor bag, and I’ll, then, walk over there to see what’s up with her.”

So, upon the doctor, following her over to that building, it was obvious, I happened to be in a lot of pain, which seemed to be getting, steadily, worse. And for one thing, I couldn’t help all that crying because I, really, was worried losing my baby at this time.

So, then, upon arriving inside the building, and walking over to me, knowing about me, being pregnant, he gave me, something for the pain besides a Rhogam shot to stop the miscarriage. Although, I, really, never will know how he managed to stop me from going into a miscarriage.

After the doctor left the building, it turned out for me to be so lucky to be alright, once, again. And then, I shouldn’t be doing any more dancing during my pregnancy for the rest of my pregnancy. At least, this is what the doctor expected me to do. However, being, I, again, felt fine, I wasn’t about to allow the incident, I had, to interfere with my dancing practice.

So, then, Rob and I kept meeting over at his cabin. And one time, when we happened to be through rehearsing for another entertainment night, for that evening, then, I, really, didn’t know what brought this on. However, the two of us jus started crawling on the bare cabin floor over to each other.

Then, I dared him to come towards, and he, finally, gave into me. When we got near each other, then, the fresh stuff started up.

The two of us got ourselves buried into some dancing, again. And this time, it, really, turned into some dirty dancing. As we danced, he, slowly, took off my clothes, one by one. And then, he did some dirtier dancing with me, which I, really, seemed to dig so much, as our bodies, touched, together, so intimately.

And then, before either of us, realized, what was going on between us, we then, found ourselves ending up in his bed. And then, we got into some lovemaking, and it was jus so glorious for us to feel so secure with each other.

However, the next morning, a sudden awareness came to him, that it, almost, was the end of the season. And then, he didn’t if he ever would see me, again. And then, when I found out about this situation, my heart was about to jump out of my chest.

So, then, he was accused of stealing a wallet or two. And then, he had to leave the resort, right away, quietly. So, no one, except for me, would ever know or realize why he left the resort out of his own free will. And that, maybe, when next season came around, all would forget about him, getting accused of stealing. And then, maybe, he would be able to get his job back over at the resort, next season. Or then, if he didn’t leave now, he never would be able to, ever again, be allowed to be my dance partner over at the resort.

However, jus after he took off in his Chevy, about an hour or so, later, he was back at the main building, where all this time, I have been hoping, he would show up for the last dance of the season.

To my surprise, jus when I was about to take off back home, he came running through the door. And his boss, Mike, was ready to have someone else do the last dance with me for the season without Rob.

However, then, Rob walked over to Mr. Kellerman. And then, the crowd of people, gathered for the final entertainment, heard from Rob, “I’ve come back, here, because I, always, am here, for the last dance of the season. And it’s not surprising that my girl, Cherry, has been waiting, patiently, here, expecting me to come back to do the dance with her, jus for her.”

After catching his breath, he, then, said to the crowd, “And I, always, do the Miranga for the last dance. However, although, the crowed needs to see me and my partner do a new dance, I’m not going to do a new one, anyways. The crowd has loved me and my original partner, doing the miranga, every season end. So, since, my original partner ahs quit do to a death in the family, my girl, here, Cherry, is going to join in with me, and do the miranga.”

With a big look from the crowed, he, then, said, “Since, my girl, here, is in the one who’s been waiting for me, the two of us are going to get into the miranga. So, come here, my girl, and let’s start dancing and keep all the guests happy to the very end of the season.”

So, then, before I realized what I was getting into, I came running up to him as I took him by the hands. And upon him, taking my hands, I wasn’t about to let go, jus because I’m all hyped up inside to dance with him for the last dance. And then, upon the band, starting the music for the miranga, during the whole dance, the whole crowd cheered Rob and I on being they all jus loved our dancing, especially, because I ended up doing the lift, which I thought I hadn’t been able to learn by this time.

Right after the dance ended, then, as usual, he motioned at me, to come running over to him, again. And before we knew it, we were joining in with all the guests for that evening in dancing with a few of them of our choice. Then, before we realized it, the dancing was over for us for the evening. And Mr. Kellerman was motioning over to us to cut the dancing, and to lead the guest’s right out of the building. And from then on, for the rest of the evening, all of the guests were free to do whatever they wished to do for the last night of the season.

And since, all of the guests, including me and Rob, would be leaving for home, tomorrow morning, then; I and Rob took each other’s hand. And then, we walked out into the night and over to his cabin. And once we reached his cabin, there, we, quickly, got into our usual dirty dancing, being so intimate with each other with our bodies, rubbing against each other.

And at the end of our dirty dancing, as it, came to a halt, we weren’t surprised to find ourselves in his bed. And since, this was the last night of the season; we weren’t about to hurry into making love. We both wanted to make our love for each other last, and hope that the next morning, when we both would be leaving for home. That we would remember to do something about our relationship before leaving for home, or whatever plans, we had on our minds by morning.

So, then, we got into our French kissing, sliding our tongues all over each other’s mouth. And then, there was all that fire, building up inside us, like it, has never affected us before this night. Tonight, all that love, we have between us, never will keep us two, apart. And tonight, was all that sweet touching and lovemaking like we never felt before tonight. When we were done making love, neither of us, wanted to have to leave each other, that night.

So, then, we jus allowed ourselves to fall asleep beside each other like we never attempted to do before in our lives. All night long, I found myself, lying besides him with my head, curled into his arms while we slept together, all night long.

In the morning, after we both awakened, and we were through eating bagels, slathered with cream cheese, us, two, then, felt that, now, was a better time than never, to have a nice talk, together. This was because we felt, we somehow, had to plan out our future, together, if we were to stay a couple from now on, and have a future, together.

So, then, he was the first one to talk. So, then, he said to me, in a loving voice, “Honey, I’ve got to tell you, that all this time, we have been together, here, at the resort. Well, I’ve got to let you know something. This is that I love you, dearly, although, usually, I’m, usually, too shy to tell anyone, my feelings. I hope you feel the same because I don’t want to live without you, my dear.”

“I’ve got to say that I love you straight from my heart. Although, it hasn’t turned into deep love, yet. I, also, care for you, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Since, I am going to be having a baby, twins, in the future, will you, agree to be their father. Since, their real father isn’t living, anymore; has died of a brain tumor at an early age.”

“Yes, I love you enough that I am going to be a father to your babies. And how far along are you, right now, in your pregnancy, my dear, Cherry?”

“I am, at least, six months along. And I, really, am looking forward to having you as part of the family. Will you agree to be part of the family and to marry me in the future, Rob?”

“I love you so much, my dear, that I can’t turn down the opportunity to be a part of your life in the future. Yes, I agree to marry you, my dear. And when are due to have your babies, I even want to take Lamaze classes with you before you have your babies. That way, I can be there at your side to help you through your labor. Another thing is that I, really, and truly, want to get married to you, some day in the near future. However, first, I want to get to know you better. So, what are you, planning to do, since, you are living in St. Clair at this time?”
“Since, I, already, have bought a nice cabin down here in North Carolina right in the heart of the Smokey Mountains. I am aware we both are in love. And I never want to become separated from you, because I, really, love, and have fallen in love with you at first sight. This has been, ever since, the very first day, on which, I met you, here, at the resort.”

“What do you, really, want to do about our relationship, now, my dear? Have you ever considered the two of us, moving in together? Since, we’ve become very compatible with each other; I think this kind of arrangement would work out jus fine for us.”

“Yes, I think this is a really good idea, Rob. By the way, although, my cabin would be a bit small, I, still, think it would be big enough for the two of and two babies for now. And then, when the time came around for me to have my babies, and for us, to take Lamaze classes. Then, you, surely, would be, there, for me when it came time for me to go to the hospital when I end up going into labor. And then, in case, I didn’t make it to the hospital in time, do you, think you would be prepared to take care of me, then, at home? Since, you, probably, would be getting in enough money from Mr. Kellerman until next season, because I jus know, he would be will to give you back your job as a dancing partner. And by that time, I, then, could join you, again, as your dancing partner. And while I was on the job, I could have Mike’s girlfriend, watch over our baby while we were dancing.”

“Yes, I think everything would work out jus because I’m certain. That Mike’s girlfriend would be willing to help us out jus because his girlfriend is a millionaire, and I know that being she. already, has kids of her own. That she wouldn’t mind looking after our babies when they need it. Also, I jus have this feeling inside me, that all is going to work out between, especially, when you have your babies.”

“In fact, I’ve found out not too long ago, that I’m going to have identical twins at that.”

“Then, I’m going to; really, love your babies as part of our family, all the more.”

“And then, this means, I’m going to need yours and Mike’s girlfriend’s help, even more, once, the twins are born. This, hopefully, is that both of the twins are able to make it through their deliveries. I jus hope that neither of the twins ends up being born with any birth defects.”

“I’ll tell you what, my dear Cherry; since, I have been a father before in life at one time, the baby, my last girlfriend had, died of an enlarged heart at an early age. Therefore, I’m very prepared to be a good father to the twins when they are born.”

“Does this mean I could have a twin with an enlarged heart?”

“I doubt this because my last girl smoked a lot of pot during her pregnancy, and I know that you never have smoked any pot in your life. And my last girlfriend, then, took off on me, jus after the baby died, though, I would never do anything like this on you. Apparently, it jus became too much for her to face the loss of her first baby.”

“When you were younger, I took up some classes over at a college to become a doctor. However, I never finished the classes. So, I’m thinking about going to a university in North Carolina to become a doctor. Since, I never, fully, completed my classes to get my degree. However, if I do, how would I be a good father to your twins? However, in being, partly, educated as a doctor, when you go into labor, I’ll be prepared to help deliver the twins if you don’t make it to the hospital in time. After the twins are all grown up for a few years, I might go back to school to get my degree.”






















CHAPTER II


Then, he said to me, “Then, would you like me to move in with you over at your cabin?”

“You can move in with me, tomorrow, if you wish to. However, first, I’ll have to arrange to get the rest of my stuff and furniture from my other home in St. Clair.”

So, then, he didn’t feel like leaving from where he was living in North Carolina, jus yet.

So, then, since, the last night for his seasonal job was last night, the next morning after we awakened, then, Rob and I had a breakfast of bagels and cream cheese and coffee.

The two of us have met there at my cabin over at the resort, upon packing all of our stuff. Then, we refreshed ourselves through taking a shower, together, for the first time for us.

Then, after our shower and getting dressed, we, then, headed for his ’57 Chevy. I couldn’t head home in my Chevy Impala being it has been stolen the night before. And it was too late to try to get it back, too.

And then, upon hopping into his Chevy, we were off over to where he lived in North Carolina in Asheville near the Smokey Mountains in a nice and huge cabin with a red roof. And it didn’t take us that long to get there.

As soon as we arrived over at his cabin, he then, realized, I wasn’t in a hurry to get back home to St. Clair, either or over to my cabin.

So, then, he showed me around his cabin in which he has lived for a few years. Ever since, he has landed his job over at the Kellerman Resort on the Blue Ridge Mountains.

He worked over at that resort, mostly, the year round except during the cold weather being that Mr. Kellerman never got any business over at his resort during that time of year because of how cold, it can get during that time of year. And it was getting close to winter season as it was.

I was so surprised at how big his cabin was. And it, originally, was built by a friend of his, who, really, has done some nice work on the cabin. Rob told me,” The estimated cost of my cabin would well exceed one-hundred million dollars being that there has been so much work done on that cabin.”

And through the years, he’s owned the cabin; his friend has added a second porch off of the upper floor along with some stairs leading down to the ground, which porch overlooks the Smokey Mountains. But Rob was the one, who went to all the trouble to finish off the porch as well as the stairs.

Since, I found this cabin to be so beautiful, I then, said to Rob, ‘I don’t see why we should move into my cabin being that yours is so nice and huge. And another thing is that your cabin has been, completely, furnished, and refinished.”

“What you’re saying, then,” he said to me in a surprised voice, “Is that we should live together in my cabin, and sell your cabin. One advantage of living in this cabin is that you’ll be a lot closer to the Blue Ridge Mountains where I, usually, work at the resort, most of the year round.”
At this time, us two were sitting outside on a wooden bench, as the sun was coming up behind the mountains. And we, really, could see a beautiful view of the Smokey Mountains from where we were sitting together, holding hands.

So, then, I said to him in a curious voice, ‘How about when my twins get old enough. And I can get a babysitter for them if I join you over at the resort and get a job, there, again, as your dancing partner? So, you think that, since, I, really, have impressed Mr. Kellerman during all that time; I’ve been, there, this year. That he would take me back, again, as your dancing partner?”

“Well, it wouldn’t hurt for me to look into this. I’m sure, he, always, can use more waiters besides some waitresses over at the resort restaurant, especially, because my cousin, Mike, has quit his job, this season.”

“I’m wondering about getting a job, there, jus because I, really, have dug dancing, ever since, I’ve been a teenager. It’s, really, the only thing, I’ve, mostly, ever done, since, I was younger. Because I’m, now, well along in my pregnancy, it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to keep dancing. So, do you, think you could give Mr. Kellerman, a call, later on, and ask him to preserve a spot for me over there as a dancer in the future?”

“I don’t think he could, my dear. However, I think after you have your twins, and get a babysitter for them. That he would be willing to take you back as a main dancer because during the warmer months, especially, he needs an extra dancer to fill in for the original one who’s quit dancing for good. And if you can’t get a dancer’s position, right away, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind jus taking you in over at the restaurant as a waitress. Would you mind being a waitress at that?”

“No, I wouldn’t mind being one; in fact, I’ve had some waitressing experiencing back in St. Clair when I lived with my parents. They didn’t even know I had the job because I was working when they were on their jobs as caretakers.”

I have to consider that if I, really, want to live with Rob in his huge cabin worth over a million dollars. That I, definitely, would have to find a realtor. So, I can, successfully, be able to sell my cabin in Clyde, North Carolina. And concerning my apartment in St. Clair, I have to give the manager, a call. I have to let him know, that I won’t be renting out that apartment, any longer.

I have to find out if I owe any rent on that apartment being I, probably, owe, at least, two months rent being I spent about that long of a time over at the Kellerman’s Resort over at the Blue Ridge Mountains where Rob and I happened to meet each other through his cousin, Mike.

Mike, still, is an announcer and Rob’s boss over at the resort. Although, he decided to quite his waiter job, there, because he felt, it had been getting too hard for him to keep this job. And, still, be Rob’s boss, there, at the resort, which boss job, he wants to keep. And he’s willing enough to have convinced Mr. Kellerman to take Rob back as well as me for the main dancers for the next season. And by that time, I should have been able to find a babysitter for my twins when they’re about a year old.

Hopefully, I’ll get lucky, and the apartment manager will let me off the hook. So, that I won’t have to pay two months rent on my apartment, or have to pay off the least for the rest of the year.

So, then, I’ll have to take one thing at a time. So, the next morning, after I was through eating breakfast with Rob on the second floor porch after getting a beautiful view of the sun, coming up in the morning over the mountains. I watched the fog, fade away to a bluish haze, which made it appear like the clouds were meeting the mountains.

As soon as I walked inside the cabin, I wasn’t about to miss the whole view of the mountains with the sun, rising behind the mountains along with seeing the clouds, appearing like smoky hazy, enveloping around the mountains as moisture from rain clouds.

So, then, once, inside the cabin, I grabbed the phone from the kitchen counter, while Rob, still, being outside, admiring the smoky haze near the mountains.

Then, I walked right back outside. And I jus stood with Rob near one end of the wooden fence, which ran all around the porch. And while taking in the breathtaking view of the mountains, I, then, made that long-distance phone call over to the apartment manager in St. Clair where I used to rent out an apartment.

One thing was that during the phone call, upon me, telling the manager, I had been over at the Kellerman’s Resort, he sensed, I had gone, there, to do some boyfriend hunting.

Then, curiously, he said to me, because I had wanted to get away, and stay, there, at the resort until the end of the season, “Well, did you happen to find yourself, a boyfriend, yet?”

“I’m not surprised, you are asking me about the situation because while I was over, there, at the resort, I jus happened to get a date, the very first day, on which I ate over at the restaurant, there, and ended up having a free meal with compliments of Mr. Kellerman.”

“I think I know Mr. Kellerman from somewhere. Years ago, before the resort opened, he used to go to Blue Ridge High School with me.”

“What a small world. Upon having met Mr. Kellerman’s nephew, Mike, through him, I met Mr. Kellerman’s son, Rob, to whom, I, really, had taken a liking. And then, while enjoying myself over at the resort, he, actually, taught me a lot about modern dancing moves. Also, I became his dance partner while over there at the resort, although, I’m about six months along in my pregnancy.”

“I’m, getting, really, curious about the whole situation. What happened after that?”

“Then, after becoming his dance partner, because the original one quit due to a death in the family, the two of us became, really, close to each other. And while there at the resort, I, really, got the surprise of my life. The two of us, actually, fell in love with each other. And then, my car ended up getting stolen over there. However, I could get my car back, because when I found out about it, it was time to leave for the season. So, then, Rob brought me back to his cabin in Asheville, North Carolina. And we moved in, together. So, then, I’m not going to be renting out my apartment, any longer.”

Then, the manager let me out of the lease and the two months rent, because he figured, I have been such a good tenant while I had rented out my apartment over there in St. Clair, Michigan.

And being he placed all my things in storage, because he hadn’t heard from me while I was gone at the resort. This rental was until I could come back to St. Clair and get my things. He even was paying out the rental fee for me because he liked me as a tenant over there, so well.

Being I’m, already, moved in with Rob, I, also, placed my cabin, there, in Clyde, North Carolina, up for sale with a good trustworthy realtor, the cabin I had bought for use as a second home. So, all I had to do was to pick up my furniture, computer, and other things at my convenience.

Then, after having gotten the situation concerning my apartment in St. Clair, taken care of, and having placed my cabin up for sale, I, then, one morning, said to Rob in a spritzy voice jus as we were finished with a breakfast of eggs and bacon, “Now, that the rent is going to be taken care of by the manager, and the cabin of mine is up for sale. How about if we go for a ride on your army green four-wheeler, this morning? And then, that way, we can enjoy the morning sun while it’s, still, in good view over the mountains. What I mean is that while the clouds seem to be meeting the top of the mountains.”

“That sounds good to me,” I, then, continued, “I’ve never been on a four-wheeler before. And is there, anyone else in the neighborhood, which you would like to pick up for the ride, too?”

“I’m not interested in any other girl at this time other than you. I haven’t had many girlfriends, since, I moved down south, here, years ago. And then, I happened to land my job, which I, currently, have down at Kellerman’s Resort; I hope I, still, have that job to my name. Another thing is that I’ve been so busy with other things, like trying to take care of my horse, Ranger, over here, which was taken care of by a neighbor while I was over at the resort. However, I haven’t, really, gotten together with any of my neighbors. And I hope that when I come over to the neighbor’s house to get Ranger, that he, still, remembers me.”

“It’s hard to believe, that with all these neighbors around you, not one of them, seem to any interest in stopping over to visit with you on a regular basis.”

“Although my neighbors, Carol and Richard, the ones, who have been looking after my horse, like to stop over, every so often. Sometimes, I even happen to have strangers, some friendly Southern folks, stop over and visit with me. And sometimes, one of them jus love riding over here on a tractor or a four-wheeler.”

“I would like to have plenty of rides with you on your four-wheeler. So, as soon as we’re done talking, here, I would jus love it if you would take me along for a ride on your four-wheeler. I think it’s going to be rather groovy to go for a ride on one of them through the mountains, here, in Asheville. However, don’t mind me if I tend to get carried away while on one with you. Although, I know that I’ll jus love all those fast rides up and down these hilly streets in the mountains.”

“Jus don’t get too carried away because I don’t want you to scare any of these Southern folks or animals along the way.”

“I’ll try not to get carried away, then, while I’m riding with you on your four-wheeler with you. I don’t want to scare your lovely horse, Ranger, away from you, either.”

“Until I met you, I never seemed to be able to find a girlfriend, since; I’ve been living, here, in Asheville. It’s surprising that of the entire women, who love to hang out over at the resort. I’ve never seemed to be able to make a girlfriend out of any of them. Besides, I, always, seemed that every woman, I’ve met over the years at the resort, either already, has a boyfriend, or is married, or divorced, instead, of jus being single.”

No comments: