Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LOVE COMES BACK TO ME BY CHERYL V.

LOVE COMES BACK TO ME

CHAPTER I

One morning, Rob and I have jus awakened, and we figured we had to check up on Martin, because, after all, we both have been worried about his well being. Because, after all, Rob and I have to do something about that lawsuit, which we and Martin have been thinking about putting against Martin’s doctor. And that morning, upon awakening Martin from the day bed, Rob brought him into the dining room, where breakfast of eggs and toast and bacon were waiting for him.
Then, we all had some breakfast, which had to be a quick one, during which breakfast none of us, even said a word to each other.

It jus happened that we all were in a hurry to eat. This was jus because Martin has an appointment, that morning, with Rob’s lawyer. The appointment was supposed to be for a start in, hopefully, launching that lawsuit, which happened to pending against a doctor, who took care of Martin, a couple of times while he had been in the hospital.

And this doctor, without our knowledge, had removed Martin’s liver for no valid reason during his last stay at the hospital.

So, then, we have to go with him to see Rob’s lawyer about this case. And while there at his office, Martin’s going to have to answer some questions, which the lawyer has for him concerning the last time, he was in the hospital for care.

BACKFLASH:

Martin had happened to have liver surgery, not long ago without his consent, the last time he had happened to end up in a hospital in North Carolina. And some doctor, had happened to have taken care of him during that time, after Martin had jus transformed from a ghost into a human state.

This same doctor had been able to sense this about Martin. So, this doctor had put him through unnecessary surgery to remove his liver when he jus had needed his stomach, pumped out.

He had been found to have fullerenes in his body at the time, he was brought to the hospital to be hydrated with fluids, and while he jus had come back from the dead, supposedly.

However, he had told Rob and I, that he had been alive in his grave for some time, and that it had been the fullerenes, which had made him, seem dead before he had been buried in the cemetery.

And the very doctor, who had placed these fullerenes in Martin’s body, also, had been proved to be the one, who had, also, put him through unnecessary surgery to remove his liver, which, still, had been good at that time.

So, then, Rob and I had been forced to have to stay with Martin, after Rob had called his lawyer. And his lawyer had forced an order against this doctor, to give Martin, a liver transplant. So, that he could live a full life, again, after having come back from the dead.

So, then, Rob and I saw to it, that he had some surgeons, give Martin, his liver transplant. Also, the doctor had been forced to put Martin on this new machine, which the hospital jus had happened to get in jus in time to use on Martin. And this machine kept him, alive, until his liver transplant had gone through. And the medicine, which he had been given right after the transplant, did a lot to help keep Martin, alive, and contribute to him, being able to live a full life, again.

During Martin’s appointment with Rob’s lawyer concerning the liver and fullerene case against Martin’s doctor, Mr. Constance Deveroux didn’t make us, wait long to be seen.

When he happened to walk into the room where the three of us, were sitting, awaiting his presence, he looked very official-looking with his Navy outfit on. He jus happened to be wearing this outfit, since, he not long ago, came back from the Navy. And the thing was that he wanted to continue wearing his outfit, jus because it made him, look very professional.

So, then, Constance, also, a good friend of Rob’s from high school, jus happened to reach out his hand to us.

Now, that we all were settled on a plush black leather couch, Constance, first, said to Martin, “Why do you think, you have a malpractice against this doctor, who had treated you while you were in the hospital?”

“For one thing, I know, you’ll find this hard to believe. However, the doctor had been working against me, not for me. He was supposed to treat me with fluids because I had jus spent a year or two, buried in a cemetery, jus because the same doctor, found out through me, taking a look at his test results. That he had gone ahead, and had put some drugs, some fullerenes through my IV. And as a result, these drugs hade, originally, drugged me to the point, that to the other doctors and nurses, my body acted like it was dead. The fact is that I, never, had been dead to begin with.”

“What happened after you came back to full life, and then, you were taken to the hospital for care?”

“Then, these fullerenes, still, had been inside my body, not long ago, when I had been taken to the hospital for full care. And at that time, I jus had transformed from a ghost back to being human. Having been a ghost while in the cemetery had protected me from dying while there. And while in the hospital, through some blood tests, one or more of them revealed that I, still, had these fullerenes inside my body. Then, upon my blood tests being revealed to the nurses, too, the doctor jus went ahead, and gave an order to some surgeons to remove my liver, when there wasn’t anything wrong with my liver to begin with.”

“What makes you; think you have enough evidence to convict this doctor of a malpractice case?”

“Well, I, myself, have copies of these blood tests, and that alone proves that fullerenes, still, have been found in my body. And another thing was that through some liver tests, which I, also, have copies of, nothing was found abnormal about my liver. And the doctor hadn’t given any of the nurses, an order, to pump the drugs out of my stomach. So, in the doctor, sensing that I, once, was a ghost, he, then, went ahead, and had some of the surgeons remove my liver. And I, almost, died from my original liver being removed. So, this, alone, along with the copies of the blood tests, prove enough evidence for a malpractice suits against this one doctor.”

“Another thing, I have to ask you, is that did any type of injury occur when the surgeons were operating on you to remove your liver? And if one did occur, who happened to spot this injury, and did it do anything to endanger your health?”


“I’ve jus told you what injury has occurred as a result of the doctor, having taken out my liver. My whole body has suffered from the removal of my liver. And then, upon being put on a new machine in the hospital, that machine, whatever kind it was, being my body hadn’t been able to adjust to it, it did something to my blood. And it had given me, a blood infection, which I was lucky for some antibiotic being able to remove it from my system.

Although, it had taken a few weeks to a month, for this infection to go away, costing me a lot of money, being my insurance hadn’t covered it. And this blood infection, alone, almost, did its job in taking my life. However Rob and Cherry happened to jus get me to the hospital, in time, before the blood infection had any chance to do more harm than good to my body.”

“Do you have anything else to say about the matter at this time? Something to justify that the blood infection has injured your body to some extent, or that you suffered an injury due to removal of your liver?”

“Yes, and no; I can say that the blood infection, which never came back, yet, has injured me in such a way. That the blood infection has compromised my immune system. I’ll be lucky if I don’t come down with cancer due to what the doctor has put me through, because he caused undue stress on me by taking out my liver when I didn’t give him, the approval, to do so. And another thing was that he didn’t give me, any anesthesia before the operation.
All he did was put me to sleep though using gas on me, which ended up making me quite dizzy when I started to come to as the gas was wearing off.”

“Okay, I can say, that you do have a good claim against the doctor. One thing that has to be emphasized, I see, during your time in court, is that how the doctor, almost, took your life. And that if it wasn’t for that new apparatus at the hospital, you would have been dead by now. Another thing that has to be brought up in court is that when he ordered your liver to be taken out, he, really, had in mind to take your life, not make it better.”

Then, he said to me and Rob, “Do you either of you have anything to add to what he has jus told me, now? I’m looking for anything else which can be used for evidence in this case.”

“Yes, Constance, here is a copy of all the tests, taken on Martin, while he was in the hospital at that one time. I’m sure you will be able to use all of this for evidence during the course of the case.”

“Is that all for today, Rob? And do you Cherry want to add anything to this case, that you know will be of good evidence to justify the malpractice case against the doctor?”

“Yes, that is all we have for the case, right now. However, I might be able to get hold of the hospital files, somehow, on Martin. I have contacted a detective for the case, and I’ll see what he can get for me for Martin’s case.”

“Well, it’s been nice talking to all of you, and I hope that everything works out in your favor. And that I can get the malpractice case against that doctor to go through.”

So, then, about two weeks later, being the doctor has received an order to go to court, Martin, Rob and me founds ourselves in court, fighting for Martin’s case. We jus were hoping at this time, that we had enough evidence against the doctor, to make him, lose his job, and without going to drastic measures to get the hospital, closed down.

So, as Martin, Rob, and I walked into the court, and the doctor followed us, as all of us, took our seats, then, Judge Michael Redford jus entered the court, and took his place right at his desk.

Then, he said to all seated for the court session, that morning, “Will you all please rise,” and then, he said to the defendant, which was Martin, “Okay, Martin, please come over here, and take your seat, right over here, beside me. Raise your right hand, and take the oath. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help me, God?”

“Yes, I do,” he answered.

And then, the judge said to him in a formal voice, “Okay, now, you may be seated. Now, please ask him, your questions, and before you even begin, make sure, that all of the questions pertain to this case.”

So, then, the attorney for the doctor, said to Martin, “Why do you think you have a sound malpractice against the doctor, the plaintiff, here?”

“Well, I, firmly, believe that this doctor has done great bodily harm to me through having performed surgery on me when I didn’t need any surgery to begin with.”

“Okay, then, what is it, you feel the doctor has done wrong? Have you been injured in any way as a result of him, having performed this surgery on you?”

“Yes, I do, and at the time, I had been in the hospital for care, I solemnly swear that I am telling you, the truth about the whole situation. While in the hospital, through some blood tests which one of the nurses had performed on me, it was found, that there jus happened to be a lot of fullerenes in my system. And that these fullerenes had been responsible for me, having my near death experience.”

“How long were you underground in your grave, and can you say, and have proof, that the doctor who had waited on your during your hospital stay, had been the one responsible for putting these fullerenes in your IV at another time when you were in the hospital, and, also, when you were in the hospital, the last time?”

“Yes, through the copies of the blood tests, I can prove that the doctor was the one, who had placed these fullerenes inside my body, at least, two times during my hospital stay. And that he did it on purpose, so that these drugs would make me, appear as if I was stone dead. And that’s why I had been buried alive in my grave.

And, during my last visit to the hospital, he had been responsible for doing this, a second time; jus so that he could justify that was why I had needed surgery for my liver. Also, he claimed jus before surgery through having talked to one of the nurses that these drugs had caused my liver to go bad. And that that alone justified the necessity for removal of my liver, which, of course, in his case, was jus one big lie. So, he could go on, and take my life in his own hands, through trying to take my life away.”

“Do you know of any other reason, why he didn’t jus go ahead, and pump your stomach, instead, of making you go through liver surgery, which, almost, caused your death?”

“Yes, your Honor, I found out from one of the nurses over at the hospital during my stay, there. That one of the reasons, he didn’t go ahead and jus pump out my stomach, was that he claimed I had a blood infection, which couldn’t go unchecked. However, I don’t justify this statement, because I can, certainly, say, that why would he have put fullerenes in my body when he knew, that in having a blood infection in my heart, that these drugs could have been deadly for me.”

“Another thing is that can you, honestly, say, that the reason for him, putting these drugs in your body, was so that, hopefully, through putting enough of them in your system, would, eventually, lower your body’s defenses. Therefore, can you say that what he had been doing these two times was that he was trying to kill you, committing murder?”

“Yes, I agree with those statements. Both of them, apparently, are true, and can be confirmed through the test results from my blood tests and any other tests, which were given me during my two stays at the hospital.”

“Okay, that is enough questions for him.”




































CHAPTER II


“Now, you, Martin, may go back to your seat. And now, doctor, the plaintiff in this case, please rise, and go over here and take your seat. Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth, so help me, God?”

“Yes, you Honor.”

“Okay, you may be seated, and please go ahead with the questions, now.”

“Now, doctor, were you the only doctor, who waited on Martin during both of his hospital stays?”

“Yes, I was, your Honor.”

‘Okay, were you the one, who went ahead, and put these fullerenes down Martin’s IV, during both of his hospital stays?”

“Yes, I was, your Honor; I can’t lie because I’m under oath at this time.”

“And to your knowledge, did anyone else, like any of the nurses or any of the other doctors, there, at the hospital, also, placed any fullerenes down his IV?”

“No, not that I know of, because if there had been anyone else, one of the other nurses or doctors or even Rob or Cherry would have, eventually, caught this person, doing this to Martin.”

“Okay, is it true, that you hadn’t ask consent from either Martin, Rob, or Cherry during his hospital stay for removal of his liver, or to put these fullerenes inside of his body?”

“Yes, that is true; and the reason, I hadn’t asked consent for removal of his liver, was because through one of the blood tests, it was shown, that, eventually, his liver would go bad, and that he would end up having it removed, anyways, because of a mass, found in his liver during his last hospital stay.”

“That is not true, your Honor,” said Martin in a frantic voice, “one of the nurses had told me, that the reason for the liver surgery, was so that, hopefully, it would cover up his reason why he didn’t think, he should pump out my stomach, during my last hospital stay.”

“So, what you are saying to me, is that he went ahead, and removed your liver, so, that, hopefully, in doing so, would bring on this blood infection, again, which was shown in the blood tests results.”

“Yes, your Honor; also, the doctor had wanted me to get that blood infection, jus so that he would end up killing me in the end, because he knew, I couldn’t live without my liver. Also, he knew I was a ghost, transformed into a human being. And that’s another reason why he wanted to see me dead.”

“Okay, the last answer seems to justify, exactly, why the doctor wanted to remove his liver, and why he wanted to see Martin, suffer a year or more in his grave while still being alive. Okay, no more questions for either the plaintiff or defendant. Now, I’m going to take a break and during this time, the jury is going to decide what the outcome is going to be of this trial.”

So, then, while they all were walking outside the court, Martin couldn’t help but notice the grim look on the doctor’s face, because the doctor, finally, was feeling guilty for all the suffering, he has caused Martin, during his two hospital stays.

Then, after the break, as all were reentering the court, the doctor, actually, had tears in his eyes, because he jus knew, what the outcome was going to be of this malpractice suit.

Then, after all sat down in their seats, the judge said to everyone, “Now, I have, here, an envelope, which a member of the jury has jus handed me. And upon opening this envelope, it says, “According to what everything, which has been revealed about the doctor in this court, today, justifies that Martin, really, has a good malpractice suit against the doctor. And as a result of this malpractice suit, the doctor, definitely, is not allowed to set foot in that hospital, anymore. And another thing is that he has, definitely, tried to commit first degree murder against Martin, through putting those fullerenes into his IV during both hospital stays. So, I can say, now, that in addition to losing his job over at the hospital, this malpractice may jus cause the hospital to close down in the near future, because it gives this hospital, a very bad reputation, that can’t be erased.”

Then, as the judge was ready to proceed, then, another member of the jury gave the judge, another envelope. And as the judge opened up this envelope, he said to all in the court, “According to what has been written in this statement, the doctor, also, is being sued by Martin, Rob, and Cherry. And they have a definite malpractice suit against the doctor for a total of a million dollars. Also, since, it has been justified; that the doctor did make two attempts to take Martin’s life, he, now, has a stiff sentence. And this sentence reads: The doctor, Dr. Fullerton, is being sentenced to life in prison without parole. And if it happens, that anything changes during the course of the doctor’s stay in jail. That the only thing that will change is that he could end up in the electric chair. Okay, the court session is over, and all may leave the court, now.”

Upon leaving the court, Martin felt so relieved, that he felt he could jump for joy after having succeeded in that malpractice suit against his doctor. Now, he didn’t have to worry about, ever again, confronting that doctor, because he was ending up in jail for a life term for having attempted to kill him, at least, three times, two times with fullerenes and once with taking out his liver when he didn’t need to have liver surgery.

Now, as Martin, Rob, and I reached the cabin, I knew darn well, that Martin, really, wanted to stay in my life. And there was nothing I could do about the situation, since, he had to stay under my and Rob’s care, at least, until he fully, recovered from his surgery.

Another thing was that it would, probably, take time for him to recover from his liver surgery. Especially, that because he jus had a liver transplant, not too long ago, I had to watch him, very carefully, to make sure, he kept taking his medicine. It was important because neither Rob nor I wanted him, to reject his own liver.

Also, Martin wanted to be a father to my twins when they were born, especially, because he, actually, was the true father of my babies.

One main problem for Rob and I was, that we, probably, would have to put our lives on hold for awhile, jus so that we could make sure. That Martin took good care of himself, and that took some trying, because either Rob or I had to keep giving him, baths, so, he could keep himself, very clean, especially, after the surgery until he was healed, it was very important, that he do so.

One thing was that we couldn’t allow Martin to live on his own, anywhere, and there weren’t any group homes in the area, where we could have him, transferred to, either. So, then, even if we did find one in the near future for him, it would be the last thing, he wanted for himself, because it was apparent, that he was, still, in love with me.

And I wasn’t about to try anything, to make him, moving out of the cabin, because it would mean. That he would suffer undue loneliness in being away from me, and this would mean, that living in a group home. He, probably, wouldn’t be allowed to come and see me and Rob. Although, Rob and I would be allowed to see him in a group home.

However, a group home was the last thing on my mind, because I didn’t want to hurt Martin, in any way. And if he had to move somewhere else, this would mean, that he would lose all privileges to be the father to his twins when they were born. Also, he would never be able to see me enough, either.

And I didn’t want to ruin life for him, either, through forcing him to move anywhere against his will, either.

And another thing was that I knew he loved me, dearly. And I didn’t want to ruin this situation for him, at any time. Although, Rob, really, didn’t think it was a good idea that he keep living in the cabin with the two of us.

If either Rob or I ever made him, move somewhere else, then, this, definitely, would cause undue loneliness for him.

And when the twins were born, it wouldn’t be good for them to be raised without being able to see their real father. Although, Rob has agreed to father them when they are born.

Also, making Martin, move, would be one thing, which I would regret for the rest of my life. And then, if it ever happened that I got any of my feelings back for him, which was starting to happen to me. Then, it would be very hard on me if he ever had to move out of the cabin, and not be allowed to live with Rob and me, anymore.

However, I wasn’t about to allow Martin to stop Rob and I from having a love life of our own. And the thing was that since, Martin was, now, back in my life. That this meant he would be begging me to spend some time in bed with him, probably, after he recovered from his liver surgery and liver transplant.

Being Martin wasn’t allowed in the bedroom, whenever Rob and I weren’t making love, then, he locked the door. So, that Martin couldn’t interfere with our love life when we were making love. It, also, turned out that Martin, when he was fully recovered from his surgery, that he wanted to make love to me, too. And I didn’t know what to do about this situation.

However, I knew that when Rob wasn’t around, and he was over at the resort, starting next season. That Martin, really, would be coming after me, and begging me to make love with him. So, then, even before Rob got his job back over at the resort, one night, when he was outside. And he, still, was riding on his four-wheeler around dusk, then, I allowed Martin to come into the bedroom with me.

So, then, in knowing, that Rob wouldn’t be back, right away, that night, Martin, then, sneaked over to the bedroom. And I, only, was relaxing at the time, trying to play some video game on the television in the bedroom. So, as Martin approached the bedroom door, he knocked on the door.

So, then, I walked over to the doorway, and then, before I, actually, realized, what was going on. Then, Martin walked inside the bedroom out of his own free will. And then, I was speechless at the time, as he sat down on the bed with me. At first, he jus wanted to spend the night with me, in playing video games. However, after we played a couple of video games, then, he wanted to get fresh with me.

As he leaned over and kissed me, I didn’t know how to react to him. So, I jus allowed him to kiss me, and then, I turned my head away from him. However, then, before I realized what was going on, he started touching me. And then, I jus started feeling all of this fire, building up inside of me. And he, actually, was overpowering me with his touch. And I couldn’t even resist his touch at this time, because I, then, realized that my feelings for him were starting to come back to me.

So, then, upon looking at the clock on a bedside table, I knew that Rob wouldn’t be back from his ride for awhile, yet.

However, I felt I couldn’t give into making love, that night, although, I, still, had some time to give into Martin. However, something inside of me, held me back from allowing him to make love to me. And then, this seemed to hurt him, a little inside.

And I could sense this, so, then, I allowed him to make love to me. And I wasn’t sure if I was doing the right thing at this time. It was a quick one for us, and as soon as we were done, I put the bed back the way, it was, so, it would jus look like I have been taking a nap in the bed.

Jus after I allowed him to make love to me, I started feeling quite guilty inside, because I didn’t know if I should be allowing myself to give into Martin.

However, then, Martin jus went back to the living room, and started playing some video games on the television in that room.

When it seemed like he jus walked into the living room, Rob happened to walk inside and was through for the evening, with taking a ride on his four-wheeler.

And I wondered if he could sense at this time if Martin and I had been making love while he had been gone.

So, then, it happened that Rob was in the mood for making love, and he even
brought it up to me, upon walking into his bedroom. However, I didn’t know how to respond to this because I didn’t seem to have the same urge inside of me at this time. So, in not having the urge, I, still, allowed myself to give into him, as he lay down on the bed beside me.

And at this time, I kind of knew, that I shouldn’t be making love because I was about due to have my twins, and that I could be having them any time now.

So, then, I said to Rob, not mentioning what Martin had pulled on me, “I can sense that you want to make love to me, tonight. However, I am sort of worried about getting into it, tonight. It’s jus that I’m getting close to having the twins, and should be more cautious about making lave at being, at least, eight months along in my pregnancy. What do you think, my love? Do you think that in making love at this time, could bring on a miscarriage, or an early labor?”

“No, I jus think you are being a little foolish. The twins aren’t due for another month. So, I think that you should give into making love while the twins aren’t born, yet. Because as soon as they’re born, you’ll find that you won’t be having the time to put aside for making love. So, will you, please give into me, tonight?”

“I’m still a little leery about the whole situation; however, I will give in jus for you, my darling. However, when I get into the ninth month, I’d better concentrate on my Lamaze classes, and forget about making love. And jus think about taking it easy, so that I won’t have any problems when it comes down to being in labor with the twins.”

So, then, feeling a little guilty that I had allowed Martin, to make love to me. I, anyways, gave into Rob, too, and before I realized what was going on, I, then, was making love with Rob. However, as soon as we were done making love, I, quickly, got out of bed. Then, I went ahead, and took a shower before going back
to bed, although, Rob didn’t bother taking one with me at this time.





























CHAPTER III


After this one night, every time, it seemed, that Rob wanted to make love to me, he didn’t seem to be around whenever he wanted it. And then, I wasn’t ever aware of these feelings, because Rob never seemed to be home very much. His seasonal job over at the resort, left so very little time, for him, to be around to make love to me.

And since, Martin, although, he was, still, in human form, however, being a divine being in a sense, jus because the Lord had allowed him to stay alive while being buried in a cemetery for over a year’s time. He could sense, that Rob and I were having some feelings about this lack of making love between us. So, then, Martin felt free to walk inside the bedroom whenever I was, there.

So, although, he knew, I was close to have my twins, he made an effort to go against my will in walking inside the bedroom, at night, before he decided to settle in his daybed in the living room. And then, more than once, he caught me off guard, jus because he didn’t seem to have the sense, to want to knock on the door before entering the bedroom.

So, one night, when he jus walked into the bedroom, I didn’t seem to be acting like my usual self. I was jus lying, there, on the bed in tears, complaining of having very strong contractions. So, he, then, was aware, that I, actually, was in labor at the time.

So, then, he was lost, at first, as to what to do, although, he has been taking those Lamaze classes with me, as he had promised to do with me.

So, walked right over to me, and asked me, “My dear, you are in labor, aren’t you? So, how far along do you think you are into your contractions? How far apart are they, approximately?”

“My contractions are approximately, about five minutes apart, and I have no idea of how long, I have been laying, here, on the bed. So, jus go ahead, and grab that phone over there, and call an ambulance for me. It doesn’t help that you don’t have a car to drive me right over to the hospital.”

So, then, without another word, he, practically, ran over to the side table where the phone was at. And upon someone answering the phone on the other line, it was a woman in her forties, a nurse, so, then, he said to her, “I have an emergency over here at the house. This is Martin, and Cherry, here, is in labor, and she jus told me, that her contractions are about five minutes apart. And being I jus walked into the bedroom, I have no idea, jus how far along she’s in her labor.”

“Okay,” a woman said on the other end, “you have taken Lamaze classes with her, haven’t you?”

“Yes, I have.”

“Well, then, help her, keep track of her breathing, and I’ll get an ambulance right over to the house, right away, Martin. And don’t worry; we have the directions to the house over here at the hospital. And jus stay with her, and another thing is, has her water broken?”

“Yes, it, unfortunately, jus has,” and I’m going to try to clean it up, somewhat, and please get that ambulance, over here, right away. Because if you don’t, she might not make it to the hospital in time to have her twins.”

Martin didn’t have the phone number for over at the resort. So, he didn’t know how he was going to get a hold of Rob about the situation. Because Martin jus knew, that Rob would want to be over at the cabin, jus because I was in labor, and about to have my twins.
So, being it took too long for the ambulance to get over to the house, Martin had to take the situation into his own hands. In the first place, he didn’t even know the first thing about delivering a baby. So, then, he asked me what he should do, like I, really, knew how to deliver my own twins.

I had to guess at what he would need, so, I said to him, “Well, Martin, you’d better go and get me some supplies for delivering the baby. And for one thing, be sure to get one or two blankets out of the bedroom, here, being I have been prepared for having these twins for over a month, now. And, also, get the baby tub out of the bathroom along with some baby wash and the diapers, at least, two of them for now; and of course, some shaving cream and a couple of washcloths.”

“Is there anything else that you think you might need to help me, deliver my twins? Have you ever had the opportunity before to help deliver any babies?”

“No, I haven’t, Cherry; in fact, I am going to have to get Rob, over here, and I hope, you have his phone number, because I know he used to be a doctor. And I, really, need him, right now, because I don’t know everything about delivering babies. So, please call over at the resort, right now, before it comes time for you to have your babies.”

So, then, I grabbed the phone, and upon getting hold of someone over at the resort, I said to the guy, who answered the phone, Mr. Kellerman, “I have an emergency, here, over at the house. In fact, Rob’s girlfriend, Cherry, is in labor, and I don’t know, exactly, how far she is along in her labor. However, I need Rob back home as fast as he can get here.”

“Okay, settle down, Martin, I’ll tell him, right away, what the situation is. And I’m sure, he’ll get over there, right away, as soon as he can. The resort isn’t far away from his cabin, to begin with.”

So, then, Rob happened to be right in the building, the main building, where Mr. Kellerman was at. So, he gave Rob, a cue, to stop dancing with his partner, and to get over to where he was at.

As soon as Rob ran over to Mr. Kellerman, he said to him, “Well, what can I do for you, Mr. Kellerman?”

Since, he could sense, that I might be in labor at this time, he said to Mr. Kellerman, “What is it, is my girlfriend in labor at this time?”

“Yes, she is, Rob, and she needs you over there, right away, to get her to the hospital. And if it happens that you can’t get over there in time, then, you’ll have to assist Martin in helping deliver the babies.”

So, he answered to him, “Okay, I jus, somehow, figured that this was the case. Okay, I’ll leave, right away, and jus hope, that I get there in time, at least, to deliver the twins for her.”

So, Rob ran out right to his Chevy, and hopping into it, drove off with it, heading for his cabin with great speed. And he was hoping that a cop wouldn’t try to stop him while he was on his way back to the cabin. And he jus happened to get lucky, partly, because he placed a handicap sign in the back of his car, which seemed to keep the cops away from him.

He arrived at the cabin about a few minutes later, and while he was on his way, there, Martin has stayed at my side. And he’s been trying to cue me into my breathing, to help lessen the labor pains.

So, to his surprise, Martin jus happened to look out one of the windows. And he was very surprised to have seen Rob, arrive over at the cabin, so quickly.

Upon Rob running through the door, and into the bedroom, he, then, said to Martin, “Since, these, really, are your babies, which are going to be delivered by me, you can stay right, here, in the bedroom. And you can assist when it comes time to deliver the twins.”

And Martin was very surprised, that Rob allowed him to stay inside the bedroom. So, then, both he and Rob were cuing me in on my breathing. And it came too much for me, to follow both of them. So, then, Rob had Martin hold my left hand, while he was holding onto my right hand, and had Martin, cuing me in on my breathing on his own..

He was, constantly, reminding me to keep breathing, deeply. And all during that time, in which he was doing so, then, Martin jus helped me, try to stay relaxed.

And before Martin and Rob realized, that it was time for me, to deliver the twins, Rob had me shaved, already. Also, he had a blanket over me to help keep me, warm.

And all during my labor, I was screaming bloody murder, which didn’t seem to be too much for either Rob or Martin.

When it was time for me to deliver the first twin, I was doing, fairly, well in my breathing. And while Rob jus was doing his job as being a doctor, Martin jus kept at my side and kept at his job of cuing me in my breathing.

Now, that the first twin’s head was crowning, Martin helped Rob, gently, pull the twin out of me. And as soon as the baby was out of my womb, then, Rob cut the tube off the baby. And while Martin was taking care of that twin, then, Rob took over the cuing of my breathing.

And as soon as the other twin was all washed up, then, Martin took over in delivering the second twin. And Rob was astonished at what Martin knew about delivering babies. However, he jus figured that he, somehow, had the sense of doing it all. Then, as soon as the second twin’s head was crowning, then, Martin pulled the baby out while Rob cut the tube off on the other twin.

Then, Rob was looking after the first twin, checking him out, while Martin was cleaning the second twin. And after its’ cleaning, then, Rob checked out the second twin. And they both were surprised, that both twins seemed to be doing alright, except for the second twin, having an enlarged heart, which Martin didn’t know about, right away. Except Rob happened to notice that the second twin’s heart wasn’t beating, properly. And he couldn’t say anything about that twin to me while he was trying to catch his breath...

As soon as he was able to, he said to me, “Well, my dear, I jus don’t know how to put this to you, and I know that you have been taking care of yourself all through your pregnancy. However, the second twin, Noah, jus happens to have an enlarged heart. And I’m going to have to take more time off from my job to get him to the hospital, right away. And you, Martin, make sure that Cherry gets her rest, while I’m on my way over to the hospital with both of the twins. I want to have the other one, checked out, thoroughly, too, because it’s possible that both of the twins could have an enlarged heart, or even something else wrong with them.”

Before Martin had a chance to say one word to Rob, he then, grabbed both twins. As Martin opened up the front door for Rob, Rob, literally, ran out the door. And upon him, arriving at his car, then, Martin helped him and the twins in the car. Then, Rob, quickly, took off for the hospital, as Martin was waving goodbye to him.

BACKFLASH:

While Rob was on his job over at the resort, Martin had been sneaking into the bedroom with me, every night. And this was because his feelings and love for me had come back to him. This had caused me to become closer to him, and then, my relationship with Rob, seemed to grow distant, which wasn’t good for either of us. And this, really, seemed to create a big problem for our love life, especially, because it, really, was getting to me because I was growing, lonely, for Rob in my life. And it jus seemed like Martin and I were starting to get our life back together.

I thought at first, that Rob and I would start to grow closer together, because I, always, believed in the saying, that the longer you’re away from a love one, that the heart grows fonder. However, this jus didn’t seem to be the case between Rob and me.

So, then, I jus kept leaning on Martin, more and more for his love. And jus happened to help us to get our lives back together, the way, it used to be between us before when, I had thought, that Martin was dead in his grave, when he, only, hadn’t, really, been dead to begin with.

Being this was creating a big problem for Rob’s and my love life, it, only, seemed to be natural that Martin and I would keep leaning on each other for support, and also, for our love for each other.

It wasn’t that I didn’t want to take any action about my love life with Rob. It jus was that I, least, expected us to grow apart from each other, which was, exactly, which has been happening between us. So, then, I jus felt like I didn’t need Rob, anymore, in my life. And it hadn’t helped that he never took the time, to give me, a call, now and then, when he was working over at the resort.

So, then, Martin had started acting like he owned me, all the time. So, since, I could sense this in him, I, no longer, was afraid, that one of the women over at the resort could steal Rob away from me. Because, now, all I cared about was having Martin, back again, in my life, which seemed to be creating a life of roses for me. And I never seemed to be dreaming about Rob at any time, because all of my love dreams, always, seemed to be about Martin instead of Rob.

Now, that the twins had been born, Martin was acting like he owned the cabin, particularly, because Rob couldn’t stay away from his job, any longer, except to deliver the twins and get them to the hospital. As soon as he reached the hospital, from there, he had to drive back to the resort and his job as a dance partner.

At this time, Martin stayed at my side while I was resting, partly, because he felt, it was his duty to do so. And I don’t think, he was realizing, that after the delivery of both of the twins, that I had been close to tears, worrying if both of the twins would make it, now. And being that one had an enlarged heart, this, really, was placing a big burden on both me and Martin, at this time.

The twin with the enlarged heart was too young to have an operation. So, I would have to wait, at least, one month for the twin to have his operation. Even before my labor, I had sensed that one of the twins might not make it through delivery, which hadn’t been the case.

Now, that the twins were born, and one had an enlarged heart, this didn’t do anything to soften Rob’s heart. So, then, he, still, wasn’t calling me from over at the resort. And it was, partly, because he couldn’t put up with the aggravation of Martin, being able to help me, take care of the twins, when they came home from the hospital. Also, he knew that Martin, now, would do all he could, to stop Rob from being able to be a father to the twins

Another thing was that there wasn’t anything Rob could do, to force Martin to move out of the cabin, being that, now; he knew that I, really, fell deeper into love with him, ever since, the babies have been born.

I had no idea about this, however Rob has been trying to work on a secret plan, which he was going to try and carry out when he got back from the resort. However, it was too late for him, to even considering going through with trying to get Martin to move out of his cabin. And Martin has every right to continue living at the cabin with me, being he was, now, being father to the twins.

So, then, there was nothing Rob could do, even going through court, to get back full custody of the twins, if they both happen to live, especially, the one with the enlarged heart. Also Martin has full rights of being a father to the twins, no matter what Rob tries to do. Rob can’t do anything to get his father rights back at all.

Rob has been lucky that he was allowed to leave the resort for a day or two, to help deliver the twins.

However, a court order put through by Martin, through Rob’s lawyer, forced Rob out of the hospital, when he brought them, there, to be checked out.

Also, he, never, was allowed to set foot inside his cabin; ever again, being that Martin was responsible for not allowing Rob, ever again, inside his cabin, jus because Martin was the real father of the twins. And another thing was that Rob, never, would be allowed to be father of any of the twins, either, jus because he never had the rights to begin with to deliver any of the twins, jus because he never agreed to finish his schooling to become a doctor.

Another thing was that during the time, both of the twins were inside the hospital, only, Martin and I was allowed to visit any of the twins.

And if Rob, ever, set foot inside that hospital, again, he was going to be arrested and have to go to jail, jus because in not being a real father to the twins, he went ahead and tried to deliver them, anyways.

This was another thing that caused him to lose ownership rights to his cabin. And as a result, the cabin became Martin’s and mine.

During the times, in which Martin and I went over to the hospital to visit the twins, he seemed to change into the form of a ghost. This was so that if Rob, ever, was found by any doctor, over at the hospital, when Martin and I were, I could claim that I was visiting the twins on my own. And that Martin was at home, looking after the cabin at these times.

The doctor, who used to take care of Martin, happened to have, somehow, escaped the jail. So, then, when, Martin and I found him over at the hospital, I had a nurse call the police, and then, when the police, quickly, came over to the hospital to pick the doctor up. The doctor, then, was taken back to jail, again.

So, the doctor, who was going to take care of the twins, happened to have ordered surgery for an enlarged heart for one of the twins. Also, it was too early, yet, for the twin to be operated on. However, being some of the surgeons were given the order, they had to go through with it before the cops had any chance to get the doctor, arrested in time.

And at that time, the lawsuit, finally, went through, so, not, only, didn’t the doctor lose his job, again, however, he lost all of his pay, which he ever earned while on the job at that hospital. And now, he went bankrupt, and all the monies which he ever earned were placed towards the twin’s heart surgery.

However, before any of the other doctors, even were aware, that Noah, one of my twins with the enlarged heart, was too young to be operated on, thinking that he was at the required age of three months, this one doctor operated on the twin, anyways. And he did something wrong to make the twin, die during surgery.

So, then, another malpractice suit went through in court on the doctor, which malpractice suit caused him to lose his house and well as all money, which he had saved away into saving accounts, which money had been earned through money laundering. And this case caused a more extreme sentence on the doctor, and he, then, ended up in the electric chair.

Being that one of the twins never survived surgery, although, the other one could be taken home, again. So, that Martin and I could provide care for him, he jus couldn’t take the grief, which this twin’s death was causing him.

So, one night, when I jus happened to walk inside the bedroom, to see what he was up, being I sensed, at the time, that he, really, was up to something, I jus happened to catch Martin, lying on the bed with a kitchen knife by his side, which was full of blood.

Then, I jus realized that upon feeling Martin on his neck, that he was stone dead. And that he had committed suicide through taking his life with a knife. This was a gory sight to me, because what I was, actually, seeing before my eyes, was Martin, laying, there, full of blood, which seemed to be trickling down from his heart.

So, I knew, he had taken his life, however the reason he had taken his life, seemed to be clear to me. However, I haven’t been able to get him, help, at all, being that after he found out, that one of the twins died during surgery. That he didn’t seem to be able to take care of the other twin, and help me out whenever I needed his help.

He jus has been walking over to the crib, where the other twin has been sleeping. And every time, he has been doing so, I have been noticing, that most of the time, he has gone over to the twin. That he jus couldn’t help, but go into tears over the baby’s death. Another thing that he has been doing is going over to me, and jus hugging me like it’s been the end of the world.

And it seemed so mysterious to me, that, now, I was left all alone in life. and it seemed that Martin’s body was never found by anyone, except for me.

And then, that same night on which I had found Martin, all bloody, on my bed, I, then, found some sheets and wrapped him in them. And then, I walked outside to where some bare ground was, and there, right by the cabin, I dug a hole, and buried him, right there, because I didn’t want his case to get the press. If this ever made its way to the press, I could become s suspect for his death when I hadn’t done anything wrong to drive him to suicide.

No comments: