Monday, December 29, 2008

BACK INTO MY LIFE BY CHERYL V.

BACK INTO MY LIFE

25CHAPTER I

One night, Martin, an old boyfriend of mine found, he wasn’t able to live with one of his twins, having died from a freak accident during some surgery for an enlarged heart, any longer. Being he has gone through too much in his life, already, like having come back from the dead, a couple of times. And, that same night, I happened to walk into the bedroom when Rob, a guy, who used to be my boyfriend, whom I had met a resort in North Carolina on the Blue Ridge Mountains, happened to away, working over at the Kellerman resort, there, on his seasonal job.

That night, upon me, walking into the bedroom at a cabin in the heart of North Carolina, which million dollar cabin used to belong to Rob, which cabin Martin and I succeeded going through court to get ownership of it, Martin was jus lying, there, on the bed. And I could sense, very well, through some ESP in me, and could, clearly, see that there wasn’t any life left in him.

Also, his clothes, which he happened to be wearing at the time, some army fatigues, were all bloody, so, it was apparent, that he killed himself with a kitchen knife. And that kitchen knife was setting right by his side on the blue and white quilt, which knife, also, happened to be full of blood.

I seemed, completely, lost at what else to do, and I thought, that I should give Rob, a call, about this situation. So, it came right to mind, that I should go ahead, and try to find his number for his cabin over at the Kellerman Resort, because I felt, he, really, needed to be told about was has jus occurred in the bedroom.

Although, no part of the cabin, itself, any longer, even belonged him in any way, jus because he has been living at the resort, more than he has been living at the cabin.

So, then, I jus happened to have the urge to fumble through his dresser drawer. And upon going through his top dresser drawer, I jus happened to stumble across his phone book. This was being that this was the only place, I figured, that Rob would have been keeping all of his personal belongings. Those belongings which jus happened to have been left by him over at the cabin, being he had forgotten to take the rest of his personal belongings with him at the time, he had to move out of the cabin.

Upon going through his phone book, then, I jus happened to be lucky to come across the number of his cabin over at the resort. And then, upon grabbing one of his pens from the drawer, I, then, scribbled his number on a piece of paper from a memo pad, which papers were all sorts of different colors like blue, yellow, red, and green.

At this time, I was feeling very much at ill ease with myself. And I figured it was jus because I happened to find Martin, lying dead on mine and his bed. And at first, I happened to be about to refrain from calling Rob, jus because I felt that he, really, had no business, finding out Martin. However, I, still, felt this need and urge to call him, anyways, being that I didn’t want anything bad to happen to me, jus because Martin has decided to take his life on me. And, really, it wasn’t my fault to begin with, that he has committed suicide. Also, he has left me, all alone, here, at the cabin with the other twin, Andy.

And right now, it’s, really, bothering me, that Martin even had the guts, in the first place, to leave Andy without his real father. And at this time, this, really, was making me, wonder, how on earth, I was going to bring him, jus in knowing, I or Rob was going to have to tell him when he was old enough to understand. That his twin, Noah, no longer, was around to play with him. And that his real father, no longer, was living, either, like Martin, really, never considered how his death to suicide, was going to affect Andy, later on in life when he happened to find out about it, which he would, sooner or later.

Then, in using much desperation in my voice, I jus happened to be able to get a hold of Mr. Kellerman over the phone, which was setting on the oak stand, which had been painted white.

So, upon getting him on the phone, I said to him, “Hello, Mr. Kellerman, I have an emergency, here, over at the cabin. And it jus so happens, that I jus found my old boyfriend, Martin, who has been living with me, yet, because he has no other place to go to live, in a pretty bad state. It jus so happens, that right now, he is as good as dead. It’s jus that he doesn’t seem to have any life left in him, at all.”

“Well, do you know in any way, what happened to cause him to become in this state? Was he on any street drugs, or any drug, which he had been taking for awhile, which you think, has been responsible for him, getting into this state?”

“I, really, think you’re right in a way, that at one time, actually, a couple of times, some doctor have been responsible for putting some fullerenes into his system. And that these drugs could have had a bad reaction on his body. However, the thing is, that, apparently, Martin, jus so happens to be lying on the bed by himself. And his clothes, which he’s wearing at this time, appear to be very bloody. Also, I jus found a kitchen knife at his side, full of blood. So, now, if possible, I need Rob, back home at the cabin, right away without fail. Since, I’ve jus found Martin in this lifeless and frightening condition, I am lost as to what to do with him. So, can you please, get Rob on the phone, right now?”

“Jus a minute, here, it jus so happens that Rob is over here in the main building, dancing with his dancing partner, trying his best to keep all of the guests, happy. And I’m sure, you know, that this has been his sole job over at the resort for a few years, now, ever since, the resort, first, opened to all the friendly Southern folks, here, in North Carolina. Although, we have had many guests from states other then North Carolina. However, since, you need him, back home, right now, without fail, I’ve jus given him, the cue, to stop dancing. So, I think that Rob can sense, that something, really, is wrong like over at the cabin.”

“Well, the thing is, Mr. Kellerman, I didn’t mean to stop him in the middle of his dancing, but this thing with Martin, has turned into an extreme emergency. So, please put Rob on the phone, as soon as you can, as I’m sure, that you have given him, the cue, to come right over to where you’re at. And that he’s very much aware, that I could be on the phone for him at this time.”

So, then, as Rob happened to be walking up to Mr. Kellerman. I’m sure, he’s aware that Rob must have a desperate look on his face at this time. And that he can sense, it, only, could be me on the phone, because who else would even be giving him, a call, at this time? I know for certain, that he has lost all contact with is immediate family. So, I’m sure, he knows that only I could, possibly, be on the phone.

Although, I, usually, never made it, a habit, of calling over at the resort, unless it were an extreme emergency. Because I know darn well, that if I did happen to make it, a habit, of calling him over at the resort, frequently. That this could even cause Rob, to lose his job as a dancing partner over at the resort, especially, because I know, for sure. That Mr., Kellerman never has allowed him to have any personal calls over there, unless it were, really, important, like this call, certainly, has become, being Rob, really, always, is considered a busy body over there at the resort.

So, with using my ESP, I could sense, myself, that, at this time, Rob can sense that something has gone, terribly, wrong over at the cabin, where Martin and I and the twin, Andy, have been living for the past months.


My old boyfriend, Martin, now, apparently, has turned back into the form of a ghost after having been a human being, again, ever since, he last came back from his grave after having been, partly, alive for some time underground, which hasn’t been pleasant, at all, for him.

BACKFLASH

Unfortunately, the main reason, he had ended up in his grave, in the first place, has been because some doctor, who had disliked him from the beginning, had pulled something very terrible on him. This same doctor, actually, had been responsible for having placed some fullerenes, some drugs, into his IV, when he had been under his care in the North Carolina County Hospital, at least, twice.

Apparently, Martin had succeeded in having lived underground in his grave for a year or so, as the fullerenes had kept him, alive, only, to the extent. That to the doctor, and every one else, he had appeared to be stone dead while in the hospital. And he had, also, been that way, upon this doctor, having seen to it. That he had been taken over to the mortuary, and then, to the cemetery to be buried.

And if anyone ever had performed an autopsy on him, that person or persons would have found out, that these fullerenes are what had caused a near death experience for him.

He jus happened to end up, having to live underground in his grave for about a year or so, which had been so torturing to him. And this, alone, could have contributed to him, wanting to take his life, jus because this part of hi life had been so terrible for him to have to go through. So, then, it could have been that jus in not being able to erase this horrible part of his life from his memory, could have lead him to not wanting to live, any longer.

Then, the fullerenes had been, solely, responsible for him, to having ended up underground in his grave, jus barely, being alive, at a lower than normal body temperature.

The thing had been that the doctor, who had taken care of him in the North Carolina County Hospital, really, had wanted to kill him with the fullerenes. However, this attempt to kill Martin, had failed in the past, and had jus caused him, to, barely, be alive and in a state of shock, when the doctor had thought, that he, really, had murdered him, for good. And the doctor, also, badly, had wanted him to, at least, be dead, having been buried underground in his grave.




























CHAPTER II


So, then, Mr. Kellerman said to Rob in a curious voice, “Cherry is on the phone at this time, and she jus happens to be very desperate to talk to you. So, please take the phone from my hand, and talk to her. I know that is very unusual for her, to be calling you, jus because I have been able to sense for some time. That the two of you have been starting to grow apart. This is because I know, that neither of you have been calling each other, ever since, you started working over here at the resort, since, the beginning of the season.”

With a shaky voice, Rob said to me, “What is the problem over there at the cabin? Has something happened that I should know about? Or did you jus happen to get the urge to give me, a call, jus because you, finally, have been missing me?”

Then, I, still, in a desperate voice, said back to Rob, “Yes, Rob, something, definitely, has gone wrong over here at the cabin. You need to quit whatever you are doing, and get over here at the cabin on the double.”

“C’mon, Cherry, tell me, what has happened? Jus in your voice, I can tell, that you are ready to cry, or are, already, in tears. It’s not Martin, is it, my dear?”

“Yes, it is all about Martin; I jus happened to walk into the bedroom about a half hour ago. And what do I find, is him, lying, here, on the bed, very lifeless. I have felt his neck, and his neck is stone cold, besides his skin, being very pale at this time. I didn’t even have a chance to get him over to the hospital, as it is too late to do so.”

“C’mon, try to calm down, my dear Cherry. Tell me what you can about Martin. Can you tell me, what has happened to him at this time?”

“Yes, however, I don’t know how to tell you without getting you upset. So, I hope, you’re prepared to start feeling a little edgy about this situation. The thing is that I jus found Martin, lying, here, on the bed. And upon finding him, here, he’s been such a gory sight. However, I have no idea how long, he’s been this way, because I happened to be before this, in the living room, playing some video games.”

Then, in a curious and somewhat angry voice, he said to her, “Well, how come, you were in the living room, playing video games. You should have been looking after him, better. And if you were, maybe, he never would have gotten the chance or even the urge, to kill himself.”

“Well, the thing is that I hadn’t been in the living room, all that long. And I had jus checked in on him, about a half hour before finding him, this way. So, I, probably, would have never been able to catch him before he did this to himself. And another thing is that he seemed to be feeling very down, lately. However, I haven’t been able to figure out why he has been feeling this way.”

“What’s been the matter with him, then? Haven’t you been able to get him to talk about his feelings? Has he been this way for some time, or has it jus been, lately?”

“It seems like its jus been, lately, that he’s been feeling so blue about life. Well, the thing is, that upon walking inside the bedroom, his clothes have appeared to be all bloody, and there’s a kitchen knife, lying on the bed right next to him, which I haven’t tried to touch. I think that he has jus tried to kill himself, because I have been in the living room.”

“So, you think that he may have been feeling lonely about something. And he jus didn’t want to talk about to you or anyone else, for that matter.”

“Yes, I think that has been the situation, lately. And I would have heard somebody, come into the cabin, if someone else tried to kill him with the knife. So, please come back home, right away. And in the meanwhile, I don’t want to call the police on the scene, because they might get the wrong idea of what happened to Martin. What I’m saying is that they might think that either you or I could be a suspect in his killing, although, we both know, that he has jus committed suicide.”

“Okay, I’ll let Mr. Kellerman know, what the situation is with Martin, right now. And then, I’ll tell him, that I have to leave, right away, and get back home to the cabin.”

“Please don’t waste any time, getting back to the cabin, jus in case, someone else jus happens to walk inside the cabin. However, I don’t think that anyone else will be doing this, because all the doors and windows of the cabin, have been, securely, locked.”

So, then, without another word between the two of them, Rob, quickly, left the main building after telling Mr. Kellerman, that he had to get back to the cabin because of a family emergency.

Mr. Kellerman jus really, didn’t want him to leave at this time, but Rob didn’t have any choice, because a death jus happened in the family. And he had to be there at the cabin, jus in case, someone stopped over at the cabin, and then, the police, jus happened to get involved in Martin’s case.

So, Rob, actually, after grabbing his leather jacket, ran all the way to his Chevy. And then, he took off for the cabin at such speed, that he was afraid, that a policeman was going to catch him, speeding on the road on the way. And jus as Rob reached the main road, which happened to come along, was a police car. And the police had been, patiently, waiting by a hill to catch someone, going down the hill at a high speed.

Upon spotting the police in back of him, Rob didn’t waste any time in dealing with the police. So, then, he pulled his car over to the side, and then, he jus waited to see what the policeman wanted of him, which policeman jus has gotten out of the police car, as he has jus pulled over right in back of Rob.

So, upon the policeman walking over to Rob’s car, Rob didn’t waste any time in pulling down his window on the driver’s side. Then, the policeman seemed to have a weird attitude towards him at the time. He seemed to have a mean disposition towards Rob at this time.

So, then, he said to Rob in an authoritive and angry voice, “Are you aware, you have been going over the speed limit? The speed limit, here, in Asheville, is 70 and you have been going, at least, 80 miles an hour.”

“What, really, have you stopped me for? C’mon, now, let’s get down to business. Are you going to give me, a ticket, for speeding, or are you jus going to let me off with a warning?”

Then, the cop said to him, while leaning half inside the window, “You haven’t been drinking, now, today, have you, because your breath smells. C’mon, get out of the car, and I am going to put you through a breathalyzer test.”

So, then, without talking to the cop, Rob got out of the Chevy, and jus stood, there, right in front of the cop beside his car. As he was jus standing, there, minding his own business, the cop, then, got out the breathalyzer.

Then, the cop said to him with a little anger in his voice, “Walk over closer to me, so, that I can stick this thing right in your mouth.”

As Rob, with much fear inside him, dared get nearer to the cop, the cop, then, put this weird-looking thing into his mouth. Then, the cop instructed him to take a big breath, which he did.

So, the cop, then, said to him, “So, I see this thing registers above the normal amount. You jus didn’t want to admit that you have been drinking. You are afraid of me, now, aren’t you?”

“Okay, jus stand on that white line near your car, and walk in a straight line. I see, now, here the truth comes out. You are shaking so much, that you can’t even walk in a straight line.”

“I’m telling you, the truth, now; the last thing, I would think of doing is lying to any cop, not even you, because I know what the consequences could amount to. Jus before I was driving, today, I jus happened to use some mouthwash, and swallowed some by mistake. But you aren’t going to believe me, now, are you?”

“No, I don’t, my guy; jus come over here to the cop car, and stand by the side of the car.”

As Rob did so, then, the cop placed handcuffs on Rob, and then, pulled him by the arm into the back seat of the cop car, as his partner peered at him with inquiring eyes, like he didn’t believe, himself, that Rob had been drinking. This was because he didn’t even smell any alcohol on his breath. And his breath, to him, was fresh-smelling.

So, then, the other cop said to his partner, “You can’t jus arrest this guy for drinking. For one thing, the breathalyzer, always, isn’t right. And I don’t even smell any alcohol on his breath. All I smell is some mouthwash. And I doubt if this guy is crazy enough to drink mouthwash. So, undo his handcuffs, and let the poor guy go. And if you have to give him, a ticket for speeding, handle the situation, right now, before you make me, angrier at you. After all, I am your partner, and am jus trying to help you, settle things straight at this time.”

So, the other cop said to his partner, “I know what I am doing; although, I don’t smell any alcohol on this guy’s breath. What do you have in mind, sir? I am jus trying to do my job, and I am about to let the guy, going with a warning, if you won’t say anything else about this situation.”

The other cop, then, jus, quickly, got out of the car, and he was, really, trying to corner his partner right by the cop car, as Rob, curiously, was watching what the two cops were getting into. And to Rob’s surprise, one of the cops punched the other one in the face, and then, even though, he ended up on the pavement, he, then, upon getting himself onto his feet, walked up to Rob. And then, he took the handcuffs off of Rob, and then, put them on the other cop, and while he was forcing his partner back inside the cop car, Rob managed to run away from the cop car.

Then, while the two cops were arguing with each other as to what one of them was doing the right thing according to Rob’s situation, Rob, then, hopped into his car. And then, he started speeding down the highway as fast as he could to get away from the cops, jus because he knew, that one of them wanted to arrest him, jus because he thought, that Rob had been doing some serious drinking, which he hadn’t been doing, in the first place.

However, before Rob was aware of what was going on, the cop car, again, was on top of him. And this time, he knew there was no way; he could get away from the cops. So, then, he jus pulled over to the side of the highway, and jus hoped that the cop’s partner would be the first one to come up to him, jus because Rob knew that the other cop jus has been unreasonable with him. Also, Rob knew all along, that the cop wasn’t jus going to let him away with a warning about having been speeding down the highway, although, he jus has been moving with the traffic, all along.

So, as the cop got out of the driver’s side, and walked up to Rob, Rob refused to roll down his window, right away, jus because he was trying to defend himself. He didn’t trust this one cop, however, he knew if he didn’t roll down the window. That the cop might pull someone stricter than a ticket for speeding, on him.

Then, upon Rob, rolling down the window on the driver’s side, the cop was very angry with him, by now, partly, because his partner had given him, a punch in the face.

The cop said to Rob in a very angry voice, “Okay, now, I am going to make you, take the breathalyzer test, and the walking test, once again, mostly, because the other cop with me, wants to see the results for himself. This is because he thinks he’s the one, who’s right about the situation that you haven’t been doing any drinking, today. So, come on over here, and allow me to put this thing around your mouth, once more.”

So, the cop did so, and upon reading the results of the test, again, came to the conclusion, that the reading was, exactly, the same as before. So, then, he made Rob, walk in a straight line, which, of course, he couldn’t do, because the cop had him, shaking like a leaf by now.

“Well, I see that you are, still, shaking like a leaf, and can’t even walk in a straight line over the white line. But this time, I’ll let you go, because upon me, having gotten punched in the face by my partner, and by you, having witnessed it, I’m sure, it’s caused you to become very uncomfortable and more ill at ease. However, you aren’t going to get away with speeding, like you have been doing. Now, tell me, the truth, my boy; why did you, continue speeding, when I, already, have given you, a warning about the whole thing?”

“The reason, I took off so fast, was that I was so scared of your partner, and afraid that he might punch me, too. That I, quickly, tried to get away, jus so that your partner wouldn’t have any chance to commit any bodily harm on me. And another reason, I’m in such a hurry, is that a good friend of mine, jus committed suicide, this morning, this morning. And I was in a hurry to get over to my cabin, so that all I’ve been having on my mind is my friend, this morning. So, I’m telling you, the truth, that all the time, I’ve been on the highway, this morning, I haven’t even been aware, that I’ve been speeding all this time.”

“So, what you, really, want, my boy is for me, to let you off easy. And jus leave you off with a warning when what I, really, should be doing is giving you, a ticket, for going over the speed limit. Well you seem to be one nice fellow, so, I think I will let you go, this time. However, if I ever catch you, again going over the speed limit without a valid reason, I, really, am going to arrest you for drinking and going over the speed limit.”

“Thank you for your kindness, officer; and I’m surprised that you didn’t even ask me for my driver’s license, and registration. Some one could be driving a stolen car, and be drinking when driving, and you wouldn’t even be aware of any of these things, happening right before your eyes. But believe me, this is no stolen car, because I am offering you, a peek at my driver’s license and registration. So, that you don’t end up getting suspicious about me.”

“Okay, this is good enough; you don’t have to impress me with all of this. Don’t worry about anything, my boy, because I believe you when you say, that you were on your way over to a friend’s house, jus because of a suicide. And I know that in having seen many people, do this very thing before my eyes. That suicide can be very frightening and, really, screw up your mind. So, watch your speed, my boy, from now on, and don’t let me, catch you doing it, again.”

“Thank you, officer, I, really, needs to get going, and get over to my friend’s cabin, because she must be feeling quite frantic by now. And I surely don’t want her to start panicking, because then, she may get the crazy idea, herself, to take her own life.”

So, then, he took off down the highway only five miles offered the speed limit, which the cops didn’t even seem to catch him doing. So, in about twenty minutes, he arrived over at the cabin.

Upon pulling into the driveway, he wasted no time in hopping out of the car. And then, he jus ran through the cabin until he reached the bedroom where I, still, was at, crying over having lost Martin in my life. And by this time, I had moved Martin off the bed and onto the floor, desperately, trying to bring some life into him, again. However I’ve had no luck in bringing a heartbeat back into him.

As Rob ran into the bedroom, he jus went over to me, lying on the floor with Martin. And then, he, carefully, not to get any blood on his clothes or any part of him, helped me onto my feet, again. And then, he stooped over Martin, trying to see if he could get any pulse out of him. However, by now, its tool late to even bring Martin back to life, because by now, he was very pale and he must have been dead for about a half hour or so.

Being the bed was full of blood, yet, and the quilt not even touched by me, both me and Rob laid Martin’s body back on the bed. And from there, Rob was going to call the cops, but I stopped him from doing so. And said to him in a frantic voice, “Rob, what do you think you’re doing? Don’t dare call the cops or a detective on this case, because do, you, really, want any of them, think that either of us killed him?”

“Now, Cherry, let me handle this situation. Allow me to call the cops over here. The cops aren’t going to take us in as suspects, because after fingerprints are taken of anything around this bedroom, like from the knife and the quilt, nothing is going to make them be able to prove, that we are suspects in this case when neither of us were to begin with.”

So, then, although, I was shaking like a leaf, and had trouble calming down, I allowed Rob to call the police, and whoever he talked to, he jus told him, that he were and Cherry jus happened to find Martin, dead on the quilt. And never had any intention to kill him, either. However, by what Rob told the cop, he figured that someone else could have sneaked into the headroom, and could have killed him, jus because someone could have had revenge on him, and could have took it out on him.

And a cope along with a detective were right over at the cabin in no time at all. And upon the two walking into the bedroom, neither of them could believe their eyes. Neither of them could believe that Martin was full of blood, and lying there lifeless on the bed. So, then, they, not only took evidence from around martin on the bed, they, also, took fingerprints from both Rob and me, thinking that, maybe, we could have been suspects in the case. That maybe either Rob or I could have committed murder, and tried to cover it up.

Now, I jus knew, while over to the police station, that Rob shouldn’t have called the cops in the cause. Now, both Rob and I could have a hard time, trying to convince the cops and the detective on the case. That neither Rob nor I were in on the case.

While the cop and detective had taken Martin with them, along with me and Rob, Martin’s body was left at the police station on the floor, somewhere, in a special cubicle, while me and Rob ended up spending the night in cell over at the police station, jus because neither the cops nor the detective would believe, that neither me nor Rob had anything to do with the case.

Upon the detective getting someone on the case, who dealt with forensics, then, through the fingerprints taken off of the knife and other things from the cabin bedroom, the guy was able to prove to the detective, that neither Rob nor I were responsible for Martin’s death.

So, then, the two of us were set free, and now, that the detective was done with Martin’s body, the detective agreed to drive Rob and I back to the cabin. And also, Martin’s body was taken back to the cabin, so, that both Rob and I could have him, cremated, and his ashes, then, were spread all over the cabin garden in remembrance of Martin after both Rob and I had our funeral, together, in remembrance of Martin, too. The funeral was short, but then, a special statue which Rob and I had picked out for the garden, an angel holding a book with special words on it, was set where the aches had been sprinkled into the garden.

No comments: