Monday, March 30, 2009

BLOG FOR OCTO-MOM-S FERTILITY DOCTOR IMPLANTS AT LEAST 7 EMBRYOS IN A 49-YEAR OLD WOMAN

BLOG FOR ARTICLE: OCTO-MOM'S FERTILITY DOCTOR IMPLANTS AT LEAST 7 EMBRYOS IN 49-YEAR OLD WOMAN
Debra says:
I'm from the hood and I know girls have babies here and there and all these daddies, but a Dr will allow a SINGLE mother with 6 children to have more babies. I don't care if it's a chance she might have 1, but we all know it might turn up to be more than 1. Why will he do that to her and the children. It just not sitting in my head right. I have 2 children it was hard as a single mother. Why would any single mother want that many children?
Candy says:
So now what? It's all 14 of these children that I am worried about! We all know what it ttakes to raise just ONE child. ..with TWO parents! This woman really needs to have some help and I believe we need to start with having her mind evaluated. Is she going to be able to do this? Is the welfare department going to provide her with that help? She'll need to have many helpers staying at her home 24 hours a day to give the necessary care needed for EACH child.
It seems she couldn't take care of the first 6 children by herself. She lived with her mother and father who are now at a loss. It's all 14 of those children who are going to have the real struggle. Especially the ones with the special needs. I feel all these children will be the ones who are going to suffer if something isn't done to help them.
I think that her doctor should be helping her financially. What was in this for him?
Sylvia Jaworski says:
I haven't had a chance to read what others are saying yet. I will read them later. The most important problem I see is the children. All of them are HUMAN BEINGS and MOST of them, as they are all premature will have so many different health issues, most life threatening. The doctor should be ARRESTED RIGHT NOW before he does any more harm. There was one woman...an EX patient of his, who left his care as she nearly died, and the twins that she had were not normal..so to speak.. These are human lives people...I am speechless, the more I find out. I had twins, normally, and I can tell you it was no picnic carrying them...one was 6 pounds, 3 ounces, the second 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and they came a month premature. How can these women do it...I am rambling here, so come on people STOP this man, before he does mmmore harm to HUMAN LIFE...PLEASE
MAMIE says:
I CANNOT BELIEVE THE COMMENT THAT SOMEONE MADE THAT SHE WAS NOT ON WELFARE. SHE IS RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS AND THAT COMES FROM WELFARE AND MY TAX DOLLARS. WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM FOR HER TO NOW HAVE HER OWN WEB SITE ASKING FOR DONATIONS FROM PEOPLE. I CANNOT BELIEVE HER NERVE. SHE HAS TO BE MENTALLY DISTURBED. SHE HAS NOT SEEMED VERY INTELLIGENT IN ANY OF THE INTERVIEWS I HAVE SEEN. I AM IN MY SIXTIES AND STILL HAVE TO WORK, BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN RECEIVING GOVERNMENT HAND-OUTS. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE WOMEN HAVING A BUNCH OF KIDS JUST TO RECEIVE MORE AND MORE FROM THE GOVERNMENT. THE CHILDREN ARE THE ONES THAT ARE GOING TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF IT. LET HER GET OUT, AND GET 2 OR 3 JOBS, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO BE FAST FOOD JOBS. LET HER SEE HOW EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO WORK BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HER.
Dawn says:
Food stamps and welfare are two different things and YES the government still LIMITS the amount you can get based on income/non-income, children, etc. I'm sure she probably isn't getting much there. The fact that she has a website asking for help is her perogative, as well. It doesn't mean you HAVE to help, but she can ask. There are websites out there with women asking for help to get breast implants, showing their boobs to men so they will pay. Are you insensed about that? As a FREE COUNTRY we do not limit the number of children a person can have, no matter their situation. We do limit the number “we” will support, however and THAT is OUR RIGHT. She is still free to have as many children as she wants. My point is, that if you start limiting freedoms such as this, then what is next? What will the government limit that affects you, your family, me, my family? Do we start limiting religious freedom? Do we start limiting freedom of speech? The more we limit, the more we are closer to the end of days...read your Bible!
Chelle says:
Yes, she has a RIGHT to have as many children as she wants, BUT, as a taxpayer, I'm sick and tired of my taxes paying for their kids. I wouldn't give this story a second thought if she were supporting herself and her children. But, it is we, the taxpayers that end up footing the bill. Yes, we have a RIGHT to do a lot of things in this country, that are wrong. So, should we do all those things, simply because we have a RIGHT to do them?
Marianne Luca says:
I think the women may have some serious mental health issues. These are human beings that require stability in their new lives. I do not think any one woman could give each child the love and attention they each need. They are children not PUPPIES born in liters! I pray that God helps all of her children survive and be healthy she is going to need all his help she can get!
Dawn says:
Well, I think we have bigger fish to fry than this one lady and doctor. Like maybe the big businesses that are wanting government to “bail them out”...uh, who do you think will be paying that BILL!!!
Jami says:
I understand about not wanting to lose our rights to make choices for ourselves AMERICANS, But as Americans we have to monitor the people in this country that make such wrong choices like this woman has done. You may say its her choice or right. But you can't say it isn't our business because as tax payers it is and as human beings how can we stand by and let little babies who will grow to be adults someday, suffer and go without. How do I know they will? Because nobody can give 14 children alone the time and attention they are going to need growing up! I was a middle child of only 3 kids, and I was one of those kids that needed attention. A family always has one, and you can't tell me that 1,2, or 3 of these children are not going to be a child that is going to need and want a lot of time and attention! We have to start doing something about what is going on in this country with our kids! Some has to protect them/and if we don't what is in store for the future. Look what has happened so far. This is just morally wrong.
Helen says:
There has been some wrong choice made and the results are heartbreaking because of 8 innocent little lives.
I do not think that Nada is ready or able to take care of these 14 children.
I do not think that Dr. Kamrava should be held responsible for their care.
Sue says:
I think the doctor and these patients are psychos. What are they thinking?
Elizabeth says:
I think your suggestion for the doctor to help support all of these children is an excellent one. Instead of revoking his license or long legal battles, he should have to pay both of these women some kind of support for the children. After all, he did act like the “father” in a way!
Http://womanshealth.about.com/b/2009/02/13/octo-mom-fertility-doctor-implants-at-least-7...

No comments: