Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I was/used to be the Billiards Pool Tournament “REFEREE” at the “Integrity Clubhouse,” located in Yale; on North Street East from main corner (M-19).
This was at the time when the clubhouse (of Yale) was open and we had Pool Tournaments, there, every other month; after I was there, by being a Clubhouse Member for AT LEAST 2 years in-a-row.
So, no, I'm thinking of starting-up Pool Tournaments, again, one per month/every other month; by me being a 'REFEREE' again; but this time at a different/another clubhouse and that location of the clubhouse that is called Blue Water Clubhouse!
We always gave/loaned out to each tournament winner, some type of a winning certificate, as prizes, lunch tickets (FREE0, awards, etc. This happened at the clubhouse in Yale. And I'm thinking about offering out all the same ideas at the other clubhouse, located in Port Huron. What brought it to my attention to be a “REFEREE” of Billiards Pool Tournaments is from “winning a 2nd Place Trophy at a Pool Tournament; also for being a “REFEREE”, the Billiards Pool Sport is my Number One “SPORT” of all sports in the world.
That's why my husband and I bought a POOL TABLE of our own into/inside our apartment; and we play at times until we wind-up into a TOURNAMENT!!
WRITTEN BY A.W.

No comments: