Thursday, March 12, 2009

SOMETHING HAS TAKEN A HOLD ON ME

WORLD OF DARKNESS

Living in a world of darkness is not very pleasant, to be feeling
Because in my mind, my world has been like it’s on wheels
Around and around inside my subconscious, something is going wrong
To be whirling around me, placing me in this huge cloud of fog
Is what seems to be like being inside this tornado so black?
As all I can see around myself, is all this fog, turning so black
Feel, as though, I’m caught inside my subconscious mind
As all it’s doing, is sending me all these negative messages so blind
While my mind keeps receiving all these kind of messages, it’s some sign
I don’t have the slightest idea where they all are coming from, probably, the fog
Which seems to be going after me, as though, in heat, is this evil dog
Which is doing all in its power to overcome me as a phantom so ghostly?
That no matter what I try to do to get better throughout my life, so posted
In mind is all this fear of the unknown, which keeps surrounding me
And whenever I’m aware of all this fear in my mind, all I want to do is flee
From all this darkness, which is not doing my inner world any justice?
Throughout my life, what I, really, have been searching for is justice
So, that some day, all of this darkness will start going the other way
And leave my inner world, completely, so that I won’t have to pay
In one way or another, for what has been responsible for bringing
On all this mental illness inside my mind, which I hope, will go on a fling,
Some day and night, and leave me alone, so that all of this fear
Inside of my inner world, my mind will be able to leave for all yesteryear
Some day, I hope, if I keep up my perseverance to become a better person
That some night or day, the sun or moonlight will become to me as peers
Of having a brighter future, and sometime, help me to learn to see the light
Which, only, I’m aware, can be done if I keep onward for the fight?

No comments: