Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE EVER HAPPEN TO ME BY M.C.

THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE EVER HAPPEN TO ME BY M.C.
I want to, some day, see my children that our special git in my life, right now. I am making a good confident choice to keep working with my lawyer, Julia A. Reid. Also, a lady gave me, some information to help me, fight to see if I am my wonderful children of mine have my name on their birth certificate. I truly know how to deal with that matter. But, sometimes, things going on cause me to have minor problems. I I believe that as a father, I am making some changes, goals, to succeed in this world. That's wy I will never give up fighting this court matter.
My worker and guardian is helping out, but I, really, appreciate their help, guiding me most of the way on track. I, always, finish the rest. I will, eventually, get myself, money saved up. First, pick out a place to live, a very nice apartment. Get myself, established as a person. Think of some really nice things to get my kids for vist like for my oldest girl, Sarah, rose. I will buy her, some clothes and Barbie dolls, board games, to teach her how to play learning games like Goldfish cards jus to a good. What I get Elsa is some school money if her mother needs a little help; buy her, a big wheel. I pray, that we will BE A HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN. ALSO MAKE MY KIDS' LIFE STYLE BETTER THAN WHAT'S GOING ON W ITH ME. I WOULD TELL THEM, BAD HABITS FROM ME.

No comments: