Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WHITE RABBIT BY ANDREW

WHITE RABBIT
Seven years ago after a heated argument with a Room mate I decided to go for a walk to blow off some steam. As I came to the end of Vandenberg street a Baby white Rabbit hopped out from a bush a few feet in front of me. I followed the rabbit around the corner and up the sidewalk adjacent to electric avenue. The rabbit hopped up the side walk toward a house and stopped in the grass by a bush. I walked to the door and knocked. Moments later I hear a lady's voice from behind the door: “Yes?” “Mame is this your little white rabbit out here?” “YES” She replied “Is your Husband home?” I received no response and said “I know what you're doing in there” The reason I had said this is because Rabbits represent Fornication and Adultery in a Biblical sense. The tricycle in the drive and her silence when I asked about her husband suggested she was separated or divorced. I walked across the street and stood in the middle of a field. Moments later the Police were at her door. I started to sing loudly the song “White Rabbit” by The Jefferson Airplane. The Officers walked over and Arrested me for disturbing the peace. In Jail the Jailers did not place me in the Holding Cell but put me in a cell that was once used for visits between inmates and Family. I asked the jailers for a Bail call but was refused. I then sang the “White Rabbit” song then asked “Can I have my Bail Call now!?....NO? Song two” I then sang another song and when finished I again asked for a bail call another refusal prompted Song three. this went on all night. I had No bed to sleep on neither did I have running water or Facilities to relieve myself. By Morning I had one of the Guards Dancing in the Hall. Through a small window I could see the Kitchen Trustees eating breakfast. I noticed one of the Inmates drop his spoon and began scratching the Back of his left hand. An eerie feeling came over me and I was instilled with the thought that this man had done something WRONG....really WRONG “Whats the worst thing he Could have done” I thought to my self....Killed someone...he's too much of a wimp to have killed a guy...He killed a Chick! I pulled back my arm and slammed my Palm hard against the Metal wall “BOOM” he turned and looked toward me “Why'd ya Kill her?” I asked “Who told you” he almost whispers back. “You just DID!” I then yell out to the Guards “Hey officer we have an unconvicted Murderer in the Trustee's Cell... I'll describe him to you...He's got a shaved Head...no wait they ALL have shaved heads” as I was yelling this to the guards the Killer picked up a Newspaper and covers the small window I was looking through. When I went to another window He'd cover that one too. Later I would be taken to the Hospital's Psychiatric Ward. The petition simply stated: “Up all night singing SONG's” I tried telling the Doctor about my encounter with this Murderer but he just wrote it off as LUNACY. I was later sent to CARO center. On my second petition the Doctor Checked the BOX “Harm to himself and others” and wrote “When he Drinks beer and smokes marijuana he becomes agitated and people could retaliate” He wasn't saying I would harm people he was worried others would harm ME! How backwards was that! Now I have to be Institutionalized because society is Violent. I had no come back for that. I would later write a letter to the Sheriff in regards to the Murderer I had encountered...but never received a Reply. The Jail was located at the Corner of Merchant and Bard Streets. When I looked in my dictionary when I finally got back home I found that BARD means Minstrel or POET and I understood why they didn't BUY my story So much for singing like a JAILBIRD. END of a true story BY MAX
Can any one guess where the Body is buried?? Right where he was Digging his thumbnail on the back of his hand (around Lansing..College Girl?)
Question: Who did tell ME???
Answer:_____ and the WHITE RABBIT?? as before theysignify Fornication/Adultery and Rape was his motive for the atrocity. White represents her innocence .

1 comment:

AURIGA said...

Who is this GUY??? Some Religious MICHEAL KNIGHT? Reminds me of Isiais 53 Who will believe his (OUR) REPORT??