Thursday, October 16, 2008

Essay_Belief That I Had Died On That Night by Cheryl V.

ESSAY-BELIEF THAT I DIED ON THAT NIGHT ON WHICH I HAD GOTTEN HIT ON THE HEAD BY A CAR
I believe that I came back to life when I got hit by a car back in the eighties. The afterlife has been a blessing to me for some time. When that car hit me, I feel that I have been in a setup by someone, possibly, a kid at Taco Bell. Jus before walking into the street, that night, some kid was making a fool of himself at a Taco Bell, a t that time, my shift had jus ended. This kid, actually, was making spit balls, and then, spitting them all over the place. And jus as one of the managers caught the kid, doing this; he wanted to protect me from getting into any trouble because this kid could have blamed me for causing him to create a nuisance inside the place. So, the manager had told me, that I shouldn't stay there at the place and eat my dinner because it was it was too obvious, that he didn't trust the kid at the time. And upon seeing me inside Taco Bell, I think that the kid was being a nuisance on purpose as he was making evil eyes at me.
So, that as I had been leaving Taco Bell, that kid, really, got to me, that night; and he was aggravating me so much, that I think, he, actually, pinned me into walking across the street into the dark. And he, actually, stopped me from using my common sense in the dark, and instead of me, walking down to the light, and crossing with the light, I believed that somebody didn't want me to watch what I was doing at the time. This kid, actually, caused me to walk in the middle of the street because if he didn't to extremes to make a fool of himself, that night, I wouldn't have had to walk out into the dark with my dinner.
And jus as I had arrived in the middle of street in the dark, some idiot came driving out of McDonalds without having his car lights on. And the car which he had been driving at that time was a very old car to begin with, and this guy didn't even have a car license. Also, this guy had been driving a very old car, that didn't even belong to him in the first place because he had been driving his brother's car.
As I didn't see the guy, pull out of McDonalds, before I knew it, he was on top of me. And jus as he got near me, he, finally, put his car lights on, but by that time, it was too late for me to dodge the car. So, that darn guy hit me head on, sending me flying across Hoover which was a scary experience for me. And I, actually, bounced off the street while all the cars stopped, upon their drivers having seen me, flying across the street. And if it wasn't for the cars stopping right away, I could have gotten run over, and probably, wouldn't have been alive today.
Then, as I bounced against the car, again, I let out a loud scream as I hit the pavement. And as I hit that pavement, it, really, scared me because my body was numb all over, after having blacked out for a couple of minute or so. And I thought that I would end up paralyzed for life, that night, too.
After a cop car and an ambulance and rescue squad appeared on the scene, the driver of car which had hit me, had left the scene of the accident. And, apparently, the police never found the guy who had hit me, that night. And from the time, I was awaree of a cop being around me, asking me questions, after that I seemed to black out, again. And from that time on, had the feeling that I died while at the hospital, and don't ever remember being taken to the hospital by the ambulance, either, because I had blacked out, again. But, once, inside the hospital in the emergency room, I do remember some doctor, warning me not to lift my head or I would die jus because I had a bad concussion along with bruises on my ribs and back.
But while in the hospital, that very night, I felt like I had died jus after the doctor told me not to lift my head. I never had the idea of jus how long I had been dead, that night, especially, because I don't remember being alive after that until the next morning. I, actually, belive that I had been dead jus because I had been feeling very lightheaded and like I had been in such a state for awhile, that night, that no doctor or nurse could even move me into a regular bed until at least the next morning. They had to make sure, I was awake, and also, had to put me through this machine after that jus to make sure, that I had no broken bones and had to find out, exactly, how bad my concussion was at that time.
When they had my MRI results, then, only, could I be moved to a regular bed; so, I must have stayed in the emergency room, all night long, jus so the doctors could make sure, that my life wouldn't be endangered if I was moved into another room, that night.
After my hospital stay, I was in agonizing pain for a month and a half besides having severe panic attacks while over at my parents' condo. And the panic attacks came on so bad, that whenever I came down with one, I would keep feeling like I couldn't catch my breath, and that I was going to die. Also, I had one bad one during the night, which scared my mom out of her sleep because I had been hallucinating in my sleep about a car, coming to hit, actually, reliving the terrible moment when I had gotten hit by that car.
A true story by Cheryl V.

No comments: