Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER-THE STORY I NEVER WROTE BY ANDREW

Part ONE of The STORY I NEVER WROTE By ANDREW
It was the summer of 1994 as I was walking back from Practice of Band I was in called PETTY CASH. I then found a DOLL’s HEAD in the street picked it up and headed for my Cousins house. When MARK opened the door I slipped in with the Head behind my back and when he wasn’t looking I popped the HEAD on a headless doll Mark had in the corner of his dining room. It at first freaked Mark out when moments later He seen the Doll with a head. But he quickly realized that I had replaced it. He commented that it must be the head for her. Then out of Mark’s Kitchen walked a slender Lady with Angelic White Blond hair. Mark introduced her as STORMY and I responded that I DRIVE a STORM.. a 1969 Mercury CYCLONE. I mentioned that it had a bad transmission and that I was working on it. Later STORMY offered me the Keys to her car and said: “Here Go where ever you want.” I brought the car back later that night and STORMY offered to give me a ride home. And I accepted. I stopped by Marks again the next day being somewhat captivated by STORMYS appearance and demeanor. With Stormy in another room Mark confided in me that STORMY was really into GOD. Later that night Stormy paid me a visit she was very distraught telling me that Mark had slashed his wrist and poured a canister of SALT into the Wound. I cringed at the thought of Pain on top of Pain. She picked up a Bible from my desk turned to a page and handed it to me pointing out a chapter and she started to Quote from memory one of the John Letters or books. I was impressed that she knew the Bible so well and as she went on I thought briefly perhaps there was a reason for all this. So I listened intently at what she quoted. Later in the Night I had made an Un warranted and unwanted advance toward her in an intimate sense. Knowing she wasn’t here for THAT I pondered why she was there. I then asked her: “What’s your real name Stormy?” She replied: “PAM”. The Jefferson Airplane song White Rabbit has a lyric that goes: “And the White Knight Is talking Backwards…” Fancying myself as this white Knight I then asked PAM: “Where are you taking me PAM?” Because a MAP takes you places. She said: “I don’t know” The question answered itself in my mind when I realized PAM was short for PAMALA and suddenly she became an ALA MAP which worked in my head as “ALLAH MAP” or MAP to GOD. I figured I had better stick close to Pam and listen to what she had to say. Pam having nowhere to go with Mark in the Hospital stayed over that night. In the morning as we exited my apartment we were confronted By my land lady MARY. She was chastising me for leaving the backyard gate open and I realized that my bike had been taken from the yard and tried to explain to Mary that it was the Bike Thief that had left the gate Ajar. Pam’s Demeanor and countenance changed quickly and She proceeded to give Mary a chewing out herself. Mary’s response to this was: “your friend just got you kicked outta here…Your evicted!” Stormy and I parted ways for the day but she appeared at my door early that evening. By the sound of her pounding on the door I sensed an Urgency. “You gotta come with me”…” Come on Come on”… As we walked toward her car she handed me the keys She directed me down OAK street and told me to stop at the corner at 6th street. PAM rolls the window down and Yells at some men sitting on a stoop. I hear one man say to the others: “I’ll Handel this” as he started toward the Car. As he came across the front of the Car he changed his grip on the Empty 40oz. Beer Bottle He was holding to a club fashion not wanting my head to be on the receiving end of the Bottle I calmly slipped the Car in Drive and as soon as the man cleared the front of the car I Floored the Gas and Stormed outta there. Down the street Stormy asked me to stop at a 7-11 store When she came out I leaned over to open the Door for her and noticed the guy in the van next to us was a guy I went to high school with Gary. I struck up a conversation and Gary invited Pam and I back to his Grandmothers house for some beers. Pam and Gary got to talking and Gary invites Pam and I to His home in Grand rapids. We got his address went back to my place packed a few things and Headed for Grand rapids. During our Midnight road trip we listened to a tape PAM had bought me a few days before. “God shuffled his Feet” by the Crash test Dummies. A song titled “think I’ll disappear Now” had a lot to do with my decision to Leave Port Huron. We spent the day ay Gary’s house and later in the night Gary suggested we go visit his Uncle up North. We arrived in Welston about 1 in the morning . Gary said it was too late to visit his uncle so we rented some Cabins. I was dead Tired so I hit the sack. When I awoke I wondered where every one was. My belongings that were in Pam’s Trunk were on the porch. I had a feeling they weren’t coming back. my Bible lay on the steps opened. I sat on the steps and read the page. Jesus’ baptism by John was the subject, on the page was a drawing of a Lake. I went back into the Cabin and noticed a MAP on the wall not far from the “you are Here” Arrow was a Lake named Crystal. I decided to go for a swim so I donned my swim trunks then put my pants back on over them. What seemed like a short distance on the MAP turned out to be about a Mile. Once at Crystal Lake I noticed that the street names were 6th and OAK street I thought to my self “If Stormy hadn’t had an argument with those men at 6th and OAK street in Port Huron I wouldn’t be standing here in the middle of nowhere now. Even though Pam was gone I still had the feeling that I had to be somewhere. I went for a swim The Lake was a perfect circle and I swam to the middle. As I treaded water the thought occurred to me that I had never been Baptized. Not knowing if I could Baptize Myself I decided to go down for the Count…In the Name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Back on shore I picked up my Bible held it over my head opened my hand and read the page it had opened to. Psalms 104 after reading the psalm I went back to Verse 4 You use the Winds an your Messengers and Lightning are your Servants.
Part two of the Story I never Wrote by ANDREW
So there I was Sitting on the shore of CRYSTAL Lake contemplating a Bible Verse: Psalms 104:4 “You use the Winds as your Messengers…and Lightning are your servants”. “What message could the Wind Hold?” I thought. Then as a Gentle wind started to Blow … it came to me. What some would call an Epiphany? I thought…”The wind Blows where GOD wants you to GO.” I put my clothes on and started off down a Dirt Road keeping the Wind at my back. A little ways down the road was a Cemetery I walked into the Grounds noting the Dates on the Headstones. One Gravestone listed an ARMY private who died in 1919 a casualty of World WAR One I thought. I thought of all the senseless Death from all the Senseless WARS through the Ages. Suddenly a Gust of wind came up from the South and blew in my face and in proper military Fashion I did an about-face and Headed North into the Wilderness. I came upon a Creek and noted the water had turned to a RED MUCK. The creek was a Good 6 foot wide so I stepped back a few steps to get a running start. I came up short and found my Boots stuck in this red mucky Goo. As I tried to pull my foot out of the Goo my boot slips off my foot. So there I was, standing there with one boot on trying to figure out how I Would get my other Boot. Looking around I found a stick and spent a few moments prying the boot out of the muck. I continued North and came to a clearing. Oddly in the middle of the grassy field was a patch of Flakey white stuff. I bent over and picked a piece up. Looking at it I asked myself “What is it?” I thought perhaps it was MANNA and came close to tasting it but chickened out at the last moment. Later I would find that the word MANNA means: “What is IT?” And realized perhaps GOD had left a Meal for me in that field that I neglected to Eat. I continued North and Crossed the M-55 Hiway. I walked up a driveway between two houses the one on my left was for sale. At the rear of this house was an OUT-House I stepped inside and utilized the Facility. As I sat there I looked through my Bible looking for the Passage reguarding “Rivers turning to Blood” Specificly One Third of the Rivers. I thought this may have already happened…Perhaps it’s the small rivers in the backwoods that not many people see…Like the one I had crossed Moments earlier. Continuing my journey I came upon a cul-de-sac at the end of a dirt Road. I stood at the center of the circle facing North. Then suddenly a Honey Bee Passes me by at eye level from right to left moments later another Bee does the same thing I looked up the road in the direction the Bees Flew and thought to my self “I think I’ll take a Bee-Line up this Road” As I walked I was thinking: “What am I doing…I’m all alone out here…Following the Wind and Now BEE’s this is CRAZY” When I got to the Beginning of the Road I looked up at the Street sign and a Chill went through my spine. “Christopher Road” An old Audio Memory track played through my head. It was my Wife’s voice saying as
She caressed her 8 month Pregnant Belly “His name will be CHRISTOPHER….it means: God is with us” I knew then that I wasn’t alone And there at the corner was a house and building. Looking around I could tell the property hadn’t been lived in for Years. The House was locked but I noticed that the door on the other building was open. I stepped inside and found my self in a Church…Dusty pews…Dusty Pulpit. And there in the Corner was a Rack with pamphlets on it. I picked one and sat down on a pew and read it aloud.
85th Message
A Warning to all people of the second coming of Christ
John the Baptist (resurrected) HAS COME The rest of the First page listed The Scripture pertaining to John the Baptist coming (a second time) before Christ returns. Inside the Message READ:
The Messenger of the Lord, John the Baptist, the Elias, the Forerunner of Christ appeared to me in my room while I was sleeping August 14, 1967 2:02a.m. He awakened me and instructed me to arise. The room was filled with light, and the Power of the Spirit of God, the mellowing spirit-truly the quickening spirit of the Resurrection. He took me by the Hand. I felt him a real being. I heard his voice. I arose and wrote as he spoke. He spoke distinctly and slowly with firmness and waited on me as I wrote. I give the Words as he gave them to me. He left at 4:30 a.m. W.A .Draves
Arise and write the Message I will give you for the Church and all mankind.
I come from the Lord’s presence. I am sent of God to speak his will. I bring a warning, I bring the Gospel. I speak the truth. I am a resurrected being. I am the Elias which was for to come. I am a prophet of the Lord. I came down to fulfill the Word. But moreover to prepare a people to make ready to be the Lord’s Bride when he comes again to dwell on earth, the Millennium reign, ere there come to pass a new heaven and a new Earth. The old shall roll together like a scroll.
Seek to warn and save all you can, all that will repent hastily and faithfully come this way, defending the words I bring, worship and come all the way unto the Lord. Let the Spirit come unto them; those that receive same the Lord will bless……
The message went on for a total of 47 numbered paragraphs. This Message had a Profound influence on my spiritual psyche. If you would like to read the rest of message 85 look to website: ELIJAHMESSAGE.com
So was this the End of my journey?? Did I find what God wanted me to??
Those Questions will be answered in part Three of the story I never Wrote due in the June issue of the Blue water OUTLOOK.
Part 3 of the STORY I never wrote by ANDREW

No comments: