Thursday, October 23, 2008

North Carolina by Cheryl Verbeke

North Carolina by Cheryl V.
On November 4th, I will be going with the rest of the residents at the house where I am living at the present time, to North Carolina. I have been to North Carolina before but that was about two months ago when it was, really, both here and in North Carolina. However, this time when I go to North Carolina, the weather will be, mostly, in the fifties and sixties during the day and cold at night.
This time, when I go to North Carolina, I plan to take a lot of rides on the four-wheeler which one of the owners of the house where I am living, has over at the cabin in North Carolina. Also, I plan on taking a lot of walks, there, to through the hilly streets which hills are quite steep due to that part of North Carolina being right in the mountains. And at night, I can sit outside and enjoy the fresh air of the night, and read like I, usually, love doing when I just like to relax, and relax away all the tensions of the day.

No comments: