Thursday, September 17, 2009

CAREER AND SCHOOL

CAREER AND SCHOOL
I love to be organized and I loved to work with people. This time I’m going for the all and I’m not stopping from my dreams.
I love to work in the health field, but I can’t lift patients anymore like I used to. I was Nurse’s Aide.
I also care about people, but as I get older I get wiser, so now I’m going to brush up on my basic reading, writing, and math; then go back to college again to reapply. I just talked to the Lady in charge of Blue Water Clubhouse and I found out that there’s a man that just got hired to drive the club members home that can help me with reading, writing, math. That’s great.
My goal in life is to do Medical Records.
Also at home I have a computer I bought from the Clubhouse for $10.00 and it works great for me because I get to practice my typing skills.
From Christine 6-26-09

No comments: