Thursday, May 15, 2008

Novel by Cheryl Verbeke-Taking a Trip in a RV-Chapter I-contact me at cherbear1950@yahoo.com for comments

TAKING A TRIP IN AN RV-CHAPTER I
Andy and Susan wanted to go on a trip in an RV to a cottage of which Andy has full ownership of some property right on Runyan Lake in Fenton, Michigan. And being there weren’t any other siblings in the family except for Andy’s younger brother, Mike; he didn’t want to stay home by himself, that day. At that time, Mike happened to be having a feeling, that Andy and Susan were planning a trip in the RV.
Also, from the kitchen Mike jus happened to be grabbing some breakfast there, a couple of pop tarts and orange juice. And from there, Mike could hear Andy, talking on the phone at that time. So, Mike made an effort to eavesdrop in on him, that morning while Andy was eating a breakfast of eggs on rye.
Andy said to Susan at the time, “My dear, the morning is so nice and sunny, and I jus feel like getting away fro a trip in the RV. Being I have some vacation time, coming, I jus decided to take it. What are you up to this morning, my dear Susan,” although, right now, she, actually, is in Andy’s bedroom. The two slept together, last night, and Andy didn’t want Mike to find out, that they had because it happened to be personal business between Andy and Susan.
Then, as Susan said to him, “Yes, that sounds like a good idea to me. In fact, I’m all ready, have taken my shower, and am packed and all ready to leave. Do you want me to come down right now?”
“Wait a minute, my dear, I’ll make sure, Mike’s not around. Okay, he’s up in the kitchen, getting breakfast for himself. Jus a minute, my dear. I’ll try my best to find out if he’s up to anything else.”
So, then, Andy walked into the kitchen, and Mike got the first words in.
What is this about you and Susan, planning to go on a trip on a RV?”
“Okay, you happened to overhear my conversation with her, didn’t you?”
“Yes, I couldn’t help hearing you talk because I’ve been in the kitchen for the last few minutes or so.”
“Since, I and Susan were planning to go on the trip, alone, I guess the plans are changed, then. Okay, my brother, I don’t want to leave you out of the plans, and here, alone, at the house either. So, hurry and get your things packed for the trip. Try to be ready in about an hour because I want to leave early. I’ll take a few hours to get to Fenton. And don’t forget to bring your hunting gear either. We jus might be able to find some time to go hunting while we’re gone if the weather doesn’t turn hot and muggy in the country; and we don’t have a lot of rain.”
“By the way,” said Mike, “For what are you and Susan going Fenton? Are you two taking a trip to stay at your cottage up thee for a few days and nights?”
“Yes, we are, Mike, now, go upstairs and get yourself ready after you have your breakfast. And there’s, also, some hot coffee, already, brewed. Have cups or two of it, it’ll wake you up.”
So, then, as Andy saw, that Mike is walking into the dining room to eat, Andy, then, got on his phone, again, and this time, he walked into the living room, so, Mike couldn’t hear him, talking to Susan, again.
As soon as Susan answered the phone, Andy said to her, “Okay, it’s alright to come down to the living room. I’ve got some hot breakfast, waiting for you along with some freshly, brewed coffee. However whatever you do, don’t go into the kitchen or dining room where Mike can see you. Because if he does, he might suspect that you slept with me, overnight.”
So, then, as she grabbed all her stuff, Susan, quietly, walked down the stairs and right into the living room. And she set all her stuff down by the black leather couch, and jus acted like she dropped in from next door being she lived next door to Andy and Mike.
As Mike came back downstairs about a half hour later, Mike happened to notice Susan in the living room because he figured that Andy would be in there by now, waiting for Susan. However he wasn’t waiting for her at the time because, of course, she has been there in the living room for, at least, an hour’s time. But Mike figured, that upon seeing her there beside Andy, that she jus arrived from the house, next door, where she lived all by herself because it is a small house, and not hard to take care of.
So, as he walked into the living room, Mike said to Andy, “When did she arrive here at the house? I didn’t even hear her, come inside the house. She came inside, so quietly, that I didn’t know she’s here until I walked into the living room jus now.”
“Susan jus arrived here, about a half hour ago, and being she had all her things packed the night before, it didn’t take her long to get ready for the trip. However she had some breakfast here, and the fold up table, still, is in the living room as you can see for yourself. She jus got through eating jus as you walked in here.”
So, Mike said to Susan, “Well, it’s nice to see you, again. I’m sure we all will have a nice trip in that RV. Every time, I go on a trip with my brother, we, always, have a great time, don’t we, Andy?”
So, he replied, “Sure, I, always, have a good time because it is a relief to get away from my job when I can get to go on a trip, anywhere, especially, to the cottage. That’s, really, some job, I have over at the clubhouse. Whenever I’m there on the job, there’s, always, a great turnout as far as the members go. And whenever I go with some members on an activity, I, always, seem to enjoy myself, and so do the members who go along. Some activities go on right over at the clubhouse, especially, the night activities on Tuesdays and Thursdays.”
PROLOGUE:
So, Andy has to take him along with him and Susan on the trip, or else, he might try to steal Susan from him. It jus so happens, that Mike has been jealous of Andy jus because he’s been aware, that Andy is in love with Susan. And Mike has happened to have taken an obvious liking to Susan, himself. However he, also, isn’t aware, that both of them are lovers by the way.
Andy has to worry about looking after his younger brother, Mike, jus because Andy had to take him in to live with him in his house jus because Mike couldn’t afford to renew the lease on his apartment. If Andy hadn’t allowed his brother to live with him, he would have ended up living on the streets. And Andy can’t charge him, any rent to live with him he hasn’t any job at the present jus because jobs are very scarce right now. And is paying his brother, fifty dollars a week to clean his house, and to do all the cooking, and outside yard work during the week when Andy is on the job jus, so, that he has something to do while Andy’s working.
Andy has been a staff member over at a clubhouse in taking care of the business unit there. However, sometimes, it can be a hard job, especially, because he has to allow the members of the clubhouse to do all the work for the newsletter.
Andy is hoping, that with his brother living with him, now, that his brother, Mike, doesn’t get in the way of Andy’s relationship with Susan.
Although, Mike can sense, that Susan and Andy have been having feelings of affection for each other for some time, Andy hasn’t found out about this, yet. However, whenever Susan stops over at the house, Andy tends to get suspicious eyes from his brother. Andy isn’t too keen about his brother, going along with him to Runyan Lake in Fenton, Michigan.
Andy and Susan, originally, was planning to stop in Holly where they were going to spend a night or two in the old Holly hotel. And this hotel had been built back in the eighteen hundreds when the city, officially, earned its name.
Susan is leery about staying there at the Holly Hotel with Andy, even for one night being that being they have to tag Mike along on the trip. This is because Mike’s likeness for Susan jus may end up causing her to keep her distance from Andy during the trip. Although, she’s sure, that Andy has been having these feelings of affection for her as long as she can remember. And he has been, ever since, the first tine on which he met Susan over at a clubhouse for which he has been working for a couple of years.
Jus in Mike being his only other brother, and the fact that he likes Susan so much, has placed Andy in a position, that will, probably, make Andy, stays extra cautious of what he attempts with Susan at any time during the trip.
Mike is the type who jus might try to find some way to steal her from Andy during their vacation. This holds near the truth jus because Mike has a feeling, that Susan will want to sleep with Andy over at the cottage during the whole vacation. Mike’s very aware of the fact, that Andy has been having feelings of affection for Susan for some time.
However Mike hasn’t pulled anything suspicious, yet, or showed either Andy or Susan, any signs, of his liking for Susan. So, Mike thinks that either an RV or even the cottage could turn out to be the perfect place to cause his liking for Susan to bend towards his favor.
So, if Susan jus gives into her whims and her love for Andy while gone on vacation, she, probably, then, will want to sleep with Andy, every night, she happens to stay over at the cottage. And this could, very well, divert Mike’s attention from Susan, the whole time, they are gone on the trip in the RV.
So, Susan and Andy jus hopped into the RV with their stuff, and as they did, Mike ran out of the house, and hopped into the back of the RV. Mike jus wanted to come along on the trip, so, he could try to keep Andy and Susan, from becoming closer than they, already, was.
It is a bright and sunny morning, as they all try to make themselves, comfortable inside the RV. However Susan isn’t feeling so homey inside the RV because she can read Mike’s mind. Andy doesn’t know why, however Mike’s presence in the RV seems to be pressuring him to speed along the way. Mike’s doing so, hoping it’ll keep his attention diverted from Susan, all the time they all are inside the RV.
As Andy jus is backing the RV out of the driveway, Mike is causing him to feel quite uncomfortable. So, Mike has a glaring look in his eyes, and as Andy reached the street, he jus happened to notice the look in Mike’s eyes through the rearview mirror. This is angering Andy, and causing him to feel quite queasy inside, so, he pulled over to the side of the street right in front of the house. As he is doing so, Mike’s wondering what’s going on with him as Andy, suddenly, stopped the RV.
And jus after he did, he assured Susan, “Don’t worry about anything, Susan dear. I’ll handle this situation; I won’t allow my own brother to treat me like this. He has no right looking at me like he jus did.”
Now, Susan, almost, is in tears because she’s perturbed over the fact, that she knows Mike’s wary of her jus because he didn’t get the opportunity to sit in the front seat beside his brother like he, usually, does during the family trip.
So, Andy stomped over to where Mike and Cher are lying on one of the beds in the back of the RV. And being that Cher Bear lives down he street, and has jus joined Mike in back of the RV, Andy said to both of them, in feeling they both are trying to push his anger over the limit.
“If you two aren’t going to act like two civilized human beings, and stop aggravating me by wrapping your arms around each other; then, both of you get out of the RV right now. And don’t ask to go on any future trips with Susan and me.”
Then, Cher Bear turned furious with Andy, and this caused her to walk out of the RV. Then, she waited outside the RV, impatiently, while Andy confronted Mike about the situation.
Since, Mike is feeling all choked up inside, he didn’t say one word as Andy took him by the collar. And then, before knew it, Andy placed his hand in a fist, and the two, almost, got into a fight. Andy isn’t about to create a scene, outside, in front of the house, and stir up the whole neighborhood. So, Andy, then, simply, led him out of the RV.
Cher Bear is standing outside the RV in tears because she’s upset over Andy and Mike jus because Andy, almost, got Mike into a fight.
In jus noticing, that Cher Bear’s face is all red from crying, and her eyes having bags underneath them jus because she’s feeling hurt inside, Mike said to Andy, “Now, look what you jus did, Andy. You have no right to stir up Cher Bear like this. Now, how do you expect either I or Cher Bear to enjoy the trip if you jus got us both teed up?”
And then, before Andy has any chance to reason with her, Cher Bear jus took off, unexpectedly, on Mike, running down the street, and, almost got run over by some kind, riding his bike. Then, Mike started running after her, and as he arrived at her parents’ house where she’s been living with them, ever since, being a baby, he, then, walked up to her jus as she was about to walk into the house.
And then, as Mike wrapped his arms around her, trying to comfort her, he said to her, “C’mon now, my dear, my brother and I, finally, worked out things between us. Everything’s going to be alright.”
“Don’t think, I’m going on this trip, now, Mike. That brother of yours has gotten me, so perturbed, that I don’t think I’ll be able to settle down enough to relax enough to enjoy the trip.”
So, then, Mike said to her, “Don’t pay any attention to Andy. He’s been spending so many hours, working over at the clubhouse in Port Huron. I bet he must treat all the members over at the clubhouse, the same way, which he, always, seems to treat me.”
“You mean, Mike, that none of the members, there, like his attitude towards them, either?”
“That’s, exactly, what I’m getting at, right now. If he doesn’t shape up, and start treating me like a brother should, then, I’m going to show him, who’s boss, and go over to the clubhouse, myself. And then, let the manager and supervisor know, about all the trouble, he’s been causing at home.”
As Mike gave Cher Bear, a big hug, he, then, said to her, “It should stir the manager and supervisor up enough, that they won’t trust him, working with the members over at the clubhouse, anymore.”
So, Andy jus happened to be standing outside the RV, and could hear everything, his brother said to Cher Bear. So, then, Andy stormed over to his brother, and said to him.
“You better shape up, or else, I’m going to see to it, that you end up on the streets with a place to live. You’re making me, very angry, right now, and I won’t put up with all this rigormarole, you’re creating right now.”
Then, Andy said to his brother, partly, being that Cher Bear happened to have overheard what the two were arguing about.
“Okay, I’m sorry, for what I jus said to you. I love you too much as my brother. Also, I love Cher Bear jus like a sister. And I’m going to do all I can to improve my relationship with both of you.”
“What you tell me is that both I and Cher Bear are allowed to go on this trip with you.”
“Yes that is right, my brother. As long as neither you nor Cher Bear make a fool of me or Susan in front of anybody, we happen to bump into during the trip, and promise me, that you won’t put either me or Susan down.”
Then, Mike said to Andy, “Okay, brother, I promise, right now, that I won’t do anything to stir up either you or Susan in any way.”
“Okay now, you two, we’d better get back to the house, and over to the RV before Susan gets lonely and disgusted, and decides to jus leave, and go back home.”
Mike, gently, bent over his good friend, Cher Bear, and gave her, a slight kiss which didn’t stir her up in any way. However Mike’s gentle kiss made her, feel very much like a whole woman, inside, unlike any kiss, she ever has had before Mike came along. And, since, her first kiss by him felt so good to her, she, finally, settled down.
And then, both Mike and Cher Bear were ready to run back to the house when Mike jus happened to notice Andy in front of Cher Bear’s parents’ house with the RV.
And it’s a good thing that neither of Cher Bear’s parents was home at the time because they would have gone extremes to chase both Mike and Andy back to their house. Also, her parents would have forbidden both Andy’s and Susan’s presence over at the house. And they would have forbidden Mike to see Cher Bear, anymore, being that he jus created a big scene.
Noticing that Andy has a calm look on his face, Cher Bear and Mike, simply, got back into the back of the RV with any qualms, however Andy said to both Cher Bear and Mike.
“Please don’t strip up any more doubts in me; however Mike and I, somehow, managed to have the guts to hug each other like brothers should.”
Jus before they all are ready to take off, Andy said to al of them, “So, let’s get going before we hit any big traffic on the way to the vacation sight where we are going to be able to have a lot of fun on the lake.”
Neither Cher Bear nor Mike wanted to ruin the trip for themselves, however Mike said to Andy, “Promise you and Susan won’t pull anything in front of us, and we’ll go on the trip.”
So, Andy said to Mike and Cher Bear, “Don’t worry about that at all. We’ll be careful not to get intimate in front of you two. However if we happen to get carried away, you, Mike, jus walk up to me, and tell us to watch our manners.”
For once, everyone calmed down, so, Andy turned on the radio CD player to some rock n’roll, and then, took off with some speed after doing so.
Mike thought to himself, “Andy is being a little too anxious about the trip in the RV. Also, he’s got the guts because he jus made sure, that the radar detector is on jus in case some cops happened to get near the RV; he’s not watching the speed limit either, I see.”
Andy turned suspicious of Mike and Cher Bear, so, he said to them, “If you two are to go on the trip with Susan and me, there’s to be no hanky panky on those beds back there, and that includes any French kissing or regular kissing for that matter. I’m sure you two have got the message by now.”
Jus as Andy said that, Mike and Cher Bear even pulled covers over themselves. And before Andy realized it, the two were asleep and snoring away which didn’t seem to bother Andy at all.
So, Susan said to Andy, “I hope, you don’t mind if I go to sleep on the portable mattress. I, really, got to sleep kind of late, last night. It jus happened that I had a nightmare, this morning, and had trouble, going back to sleep, right away.”
Andy said to her with much confidence, “No, it won’t bother me if you take a nap at this time because after all, this trip is going to take a couple of hours. And if I jus happened to get kind of sleepy while driving the RV, I will need you, my Susan dear, to take over the driving for me at that point.”
So, then, Susan spread herself out on the portable mattress, and, instantly, fell asleep as it, still, is quite early in the morning.
The night before, she and Andy had gotten into a lot of French kissing, so, even though, Andy is alert at this time, Susan isn’t. So, she has to get some sleep before they arrive in Fenton because, once, they arrive there, they all, probably, will spend most of the day, and maybe, some of the night, on the like if the weather is good.
As Susan got out of her seat, and perched herself on top of the mattress on the floor of the RV, Andy whispered to her, “So, you are tuckered from all that romance, last night, huh? Well, be sure to sleep until we reach Fenton because, once, we arrive there at the cottage, you are in for a big surprise on the lake.”
Then, Andy was in deep thought, “Besides, I have a cottage which Mike and I share with Cher Bear and Susan on the lake. So, I guess we’ll all be spending a few nights there, as we all have decided to save up some money. Also, none of us, really, want to blow any money over at the old hotel in Holly.”
And Susan is having a dream, and in her dream, she isn’t aware of it, however she’s talking in her sleep. And it’s a good thing that not even Andy is able to make out what she’s saying because if he knew, he would end up giving her, a good boot, before they reached the small city of Fenton.
“Oh boy, Andy, as you’re lying beside me in the RV, I can jus feel all the hotness, that’s going through you. In fact, as you’re facing me on the mattress inside this RV, I can, actually, feel like I’m being overcome by desire. All this desire seems to be driving me, wild, and at the same time, I can’t resist your hairy chest, either, as you are lying, there, beside me in only your underwear with me. And I’m wearing my orange bathing suit which is cut kind of high, showing off part of my butt.”
And jus as her dream is starting to get good, she, quickly, awoke, and at first, didn’t realize, that she has been dreaming about Andy being beside her. However as she looked around her, Andy wasn’t lying with her on the mattress. However there’s one thing, she’s sure about; as she looked out the window on one side of the RV, she’s surprised to see hail, coming down along with high winds which are sounding so spooky to her.

No comments: