Monday, May 5, 2008

Thoughts for the Day and plans

The best way to go in life is to make yourself, feel happy even when you're blue.
Jus because my boyfriend is away at his mom's house, and is planning to go to Frankenmuth, I will not allow the sadness, I've been feeling with him being gone to take over me. I keep thinking of the day when he will be back home again.
I'm looking forward to take cooking classes from Nick in the Blue Water Clubhouse kitchen, which, probably, will be starting pretty soon. When I start the cooking classes, I, then, will be able to start cooking in the kitchen besides working on the newsletter, and typing articles and stories for the newsletter.
Today, I'll be working on my book, hopefully, one of the these days, I'll be able to find an ending for my novel.

No comments: