Thursday, May 1, 2008

plans & goals for today

I, Cheryl, work on the newsletter about every day, and once a month, the newsletter is sent out to various people, especially, different clubhouses. I type articles along with making collages for the newsletter. a few pages from one of my short stories is included in the clubhouse newsletter, every month, or an excerpt from a novel which I write, occasionally.

One of my goals is to try to remember to post some of my thoughts, daily, on the blog. So, some of my thoughts for today are: Today I am going to try to think of an article for June's newsletter, maybe, on summer. Also, today, I typed up the minutes for last Tuesday's clubhouse meeting. And today, I am going to try to finish four typed pages of a recent story, I've been working on; and this story, I have given the name: A Trip On A RV.

No comments: