Thursday, June 5, 2008

CHAMPIONS OF LOVE BY CHERYL V.

THE CHAMPIONS OF LOVE BY CHERYL V.
Because love has been going strong
And I have been in love so long
My boyfriend and I are deep into love
Which has been coming down from above
What makes us, champions in all respects
Is what has been creating that great effect
On both my boyfriend and I
Which makes me want to let out this big sigh
Really what makes my relationship with him so special
Is that it's been showing this great spectacle
That's been so bright as a rainbow
After there has been a great rain
All this love which I've been feeling
For some time, has been having me on this ever-turning wheel
So my head has really been spinning
So in the long run, this has been rating
Me in the best category as a winner
Of love, in every way, that has been possible
Because my relationship with my boyfriend, has made indespensible
All my love for my guy for all these years
Which has caused my love for him to become so dear

No comments: