Monday, June 9, 2008

MISS MY BOYFRIEND BY CHERYL V.

MISS MY BOYFRIEND
Miss my boyfriend like a piece of furniture
Which isn’t nearby in which to cuddle?
My heart feels very lonely inside
Although, being in love, has given me, pride
In whom I really am as a woman
Really am feeling like my man
Isn’t in my life like he has usually been
Because it’s thought my inner world is a has been
Being that my inner being is so lonely
When my man is around, he’s so homey
Although, he’s only a few miles away
The whole week, he’s going to stay
At his mom’s house, and keep her, company
During all that time, I’m missing his company
It’s as though a sword has entered my heart
And gone through my heart like some dart
Which has been very unwelcome in my heart?
And causing me to be out of my boyfriend’s cart
That certain home, in which he always places me
When he happens to be around like he wants to me
But at this time, it is impossible for him to be with me
Even though in a sense, he’s always with me
Can’t wait until he’s back home again
Because when he is, loneliness will become a has been

No comments: