Monday, June 23, 2008

OUTER SPACE-AN ESSAY BY CHERYL V.

OUTER SPACE BY CHERYL VERBEKE

Outer space is like one big puzzle.
If I ever had the chance to explore outer space,
I, probably, would go about as if I was wearing a muzzle.
Not that going about it, this way,
Would get me anywhere if I were to get the chance
To be an astronaut and allow myself to become enhanced,
By all the vastness of outer space as a whole.
This makes me, realize, that I would have to have a plan
In line in order to become an explorer or risk falling into a black hole.
For one thing, communication would become a necessity for me or any man,
Who had any desire to learn more about outer space?
In reality, I would have to be able to invent my own way,
Of getting up there into outer space unless someone,
Went out of his or her way to hand out to me an offer
To take on the training of becoming an astronaut, although, not jus for fun.
And I would have to have some way of conferring,
With this person while up on the moon or jus in outer space.
But my desire right down in my heart,
Is to be able to get the chance to take part,
In one of the missions to up there in outer space to go on a moon walk.
And if I actually took it upon me, it would stir up a lot of talk,
From other human beings, especially, anyone who has the same desire,
To want to become an astronaut jus like me, having inside, all that fire,
To be able to learn a lot about that probable life on the moon.
If, somehow, I was able to make it in a space capsule up to the moon,
Then, of course, all my friends and family would come to consider me,
Blessed to be able to give into climbing up the tree.
Although, I wouldn’t even have the guts to become an astronaut
Because in being a considered a plain person all my life,
Others like my family and friends jus might label me as being a nut.
And then, I would have to have to take on much humiliation from others,
Jus because I’m considered to be anything but normal in the first place.
However I could prove others wrong by taking the whole situation at face.
And this would have to be left up to that someone,
If that someone really wanted to pick a life which I could live to my fullest.
And yet prove everybody wrong at my being abnormal as one.
Which I know could only be done if I wanted to reach recovery to the most.
And jus having the chance to be able to go on a space mission,
With others like me who possess that desire to have in their possession,
The guts to want to make a drastic change in life,
If jus to prove that one can do what seems as impossible in one’s life,
If the will inside is strong enough to fight all fear,
Which would accompany any astronaut in the making any year.
This is mostly if at first, that person thought that jus in being in a space capsule,
On his or way to outer space, was, first, perceived as being anything but endurable.
And jus in being able to have any chance at all to go up in a space capsule,
Me or anyone for that matter, would have the ultimate satisfaction to the end,
In making a big name for himself or herself jus in turning popular,
All over the world, no matter what one was originally on earth so circular.

No comments: