Friday, June 6, 2008

IN THE WAKE OF LIFE FORMERLY SUSAN'S KIDNAPPING-STORY IN PROGRESS

SUSAN’S KIDNAPPING

BACKFLASH:

After Andy’s brother having committed suicide over at his cottage, one day, and Cher Bear having died of a reaction from an injection of Morphine while in the hospital after having had a seizure, they both came back from dead. And when Susan bumped into them both, one morning, she, almost, had a miscarriage. However being that after Mike having come back to life, made him part angel, he had been able to stop Susan from having a miscarriage through some angel work of his.

Then, Andy and Susan had ended up getting married a few months later, and, then, Susan had happened to have a baby, by the name of Michael, however then, Andy’s brother, Mike, had lied to Andy, one time. And the big white lie had been that Susan had gotten into his bed, and had gotten fresh with Mike. So, being that Susan had happened to overhear Mike telling Andy, the white lie, she, then, had become desperate. And it had become true, that she jus couldn’t trust Mike anymore in being afraid, that he has been trying to ruin Susan’s marriage with Andy.

Also, Susan had happened getting the wrong idea, that Andy, simply, had went ahead, and had believed Mike’s white lie because Andy hadn’t had any trust in her anymore. So, then, Susan had gotten that feeling inside, that she had to take action, and jus had to run away with the baby. And with this being the case, that if she hadn’t done so, that she had been afraid that Andy would go ahead with a plan. That he would have fought for custody of the baby jus because she had gotten that gut feeling to heart, he has been losing trust in his marriage with her.

PROLOGUE:

Andy thought that his marriage with Susan was going along very well. And this happened only until that one night on which Susan took off with their baby, little Michael. She escaped out a window on the second floor, and, somehow, she managed to get down a rope with the baby in one arm. Then, after reaching the ground, she took off in a red Chevy without either Andy or his brother, Mike,
Even being aware of what has been going on with her and the baby.

After a couple of hours of driving, Susan, really, felt like this hunger, is grabbing her inside. So, then, she stopped at a restaurant on the way, and upon her getting out of her car, she literally pushed her way into the restaurant with the baby right past some customers who were starting to walk into the place. And as Susan walked into the restaurant with the baby in her arms, it seemed to her, that everyone’s jus staring at her like if little Michael didn’t belong to her.

Susan’s in deep thought after having been seated at a booth while looking at a menu, “I wonder if Mike or Andy has realized yet, that I’ve left with the baby. They are waiting for Cher Bear to show up to come over and seek Mike, although, she’s in mourning over her friend, having, recently, died.”

Andy couldn’t figure out why Susan hasn’t come down yet to eat dinner as she knows very well when dinner’s ready. So, he said to Mike, “You start serving dinner, putting it all on the table, and I’ll run upstairs and see what’s taking Susan, as she’s, usually, at dinner by now.”

So, then, Andy, actually, ran upstairs, and while he’s doing so, he, also, can’t figure out why the baby has been so quiet as it, usually, wakes up easy at night, especially, during its feeding time which has come around. As Andy reached the top of the stairs, and walked in his and Susan’s bedroom, he’s very surprised to find out, that both Susan and the baby are missing from the bedroom. So, then, he proceeded over to Mike’s bedroom, and checked in there, but neither the baby nor Susan were in there either.

So, as he walked back into his and Susan’s bedroom, he jus happened to notice, that things like the baby mobile and all other baby things are missing from the crib. Also, upon checking the drawers in the room, especially, where Susan keeps all the baby clothes and her clothes too, he happened to notice with alarm, that whatever clothes belonged to Susan and the baby, also, were missing.

He didn’t know where to start looking for Susan and the baby, so, first, he ran down the stairs, and over to the dining room where Mike’s seated at the table, waiting for Andy and Susan and of course the baby. And as Andy arrived inside the dining room, Mike couldn’t help but notice that Andy’s fade is pale, and that he has tears in his eyes. So, Mike said desperately to Andy, “What’s going on; how come Susan and the baby aren’t with you?”

“I don’t know how to tell you this, Mike, but neither Susan nor the baby is anywhere upstairs, and Susan’s and the baby’s clothes and things seem to be missing. I can’t figure out how Susan managed to get away with little Michael without me even knowing about the situation.”

After a slight pause being he’s trying to figure out what’s going on with Susan, he said to Mike, “I wonder if it has been something, I said to her tonight who got her upset; and then, made her desperate to try to run away with the baby without either one of us, knowing about it. I jus wonder if maybe she’s pregnant again, and couldn’t face me about the situation; and then, took off with the baby, so, I wouldn’t discover anything leading to the truth of why she could be pregnant.”

Then, Mike said to Andy, “I don’t know what to think either; I’m jus wondering if I, myself, said something to her or about her, tonight, to hurt her deeply enough, that she felt she had to take off with her baby. Right after I’m done eating dinner, I’d better call the police, and have a missing person’s report made up on both the baby and Susan. I don’t know if this is the right thing to do, but I don’t know what else to do at this point. I have to rule out her and the baby, having been kidnapped because being that in the past, Susan’s ex-boyfriend had pulled something drastic on her, he jus might be after her again.”

In the meantime, after Susan left the restaurant with the baby, she, then, didn’t know, exactly, where she planned to go at this time. So, she jus drove off with the baby beside her in his baby seat, and decided with whatever money, she has with her; she would stay in a motel for the time being. And then, hopefully, she could contact a member of her family or a friend to stay after she stayed over at the motel jus a few streets away in the city of Portville.

Jus as she was on her way to the motel, she jus happened to notice a grey Corvette behind her which seemed to be getting very close to her. Also, she noticed the guy who happened to have dark brown curly hair and a beard, looked very familiar to her. So, she, then, suddenly, got a scary feeling inside her to run for her life without being aware of why she’s feeling this way.

However as she’s driving, the guy in the Corvette behind her, started honking at her, so, suddenly, some bad thoughts came into her mind, so, she’s saying to herself, “Oh no, I’m feeling very afraid for my life. That guy in that car right behind me is honking at me because he recognizes, who I am. He’s my ex-boyfriend, the one who pulled that dirty trick on me in the past. Also, I ended up breaking up with when we were going steady jus because he had been treating me, badly, and had been using me like he owned me.”

So, Susan, quickly, grabbed onto her cell phone, setting right beside her, and called the police. As soon as a policeman answered his cell phone, she desperately, said to him, “Look now, I’m in deep trouble, some guy who I used to go steady with in the past is on the prowl. And he happens to be right behind me as I’m on the way over to a motel with my baby.”

“Okay,” said the policeman, “Try to settle down and tell me, all you can about this guy.”

“Well he has brown curly hair and a beard, and he’s about six feel tall, and I’ve known him in the past to be quite violent towards me. And when the two of us were going steady, I broke up with him jus because I realized, that he was using me for sex, and treating me like dirt.”

After a slight pause, trying to get her breath, she, then, said to the cop, “Then, after the two of us broke up, then, one time, he tried to kidnap me; however I got away from him through sneaking out a window over at his apartment. And ever since then, he kept calling me, at least, ten times, day and night, threatening to kill me, however a detective happened to place his calls, and arrested him. However it’s apparent, that he got out of jail, and is after me, again.”

However before she could say another word to the policeman, she became very scared, and dropped her cell phone on the floor of the car. And before she knew it, he happened to catch up to her, and started threatening her, “Hey, stop that car right now, or I am going to kill both you and the baby.”

In the meantime, Mike didn’t know how to respond to the situation of Susan, having left with the baby, of which Andy is the true father. And as soon as Andy’s through eating, he, immediately, rushed upstairs to find his cell phone which he found, lying on his bed. And upon finding his cell phone, he, then, lie on his bed while he, desperately, called the police.

And as the Captain answered the cell phone, Andy, said to him, “Hello Captain, I’m in a desperate situation right now; upon going upstairs, a few minutes ago, I went to check on Susan and the baby, little Michael, to see why Susan didn’t bother coming downstairs for dinner. Also, I have been curious as to why Susan hasn’t called me, upstairs to let me know how the baby’s doing. And upon reaching upstairs, I checked out all the bedrooms to see if she’s sleeping, however I couldn’t find her anywhere.”

“Okay, Andy, what’s really the matter here? Do you have any idea, why neither Susan nor the baby could be found jus now?”

“At least, I have one assumption at this point. I don’t know for sure, however I think that Susan’s ex-boyfriend could be on the prowl again. It’s very possible that he could have sneaked through the upstairs window, somehow, tonight, because I happened to find some ladder near that side of the house. Also, the bedroom seemed to appear like some stranger has been inside it, and it, also, looked disheveled. Also, upon checking the baby crib and drawers, all the baby things including its clothes and Susan’s clothes seemed to be missing too.”

‘Now do you happen to have any idea where Susan’s boyfriend is living or his place of work by chance?”

“I have no idea where he’s been working however I do know where he’s been living. And he jus happens to live in some apartment complex in Portville which isn’t far from where I work over at a clubhouse as a staff member. And if you need me for any reason, I’ll be glad to work undercover on this case until both my wife and baby are found. If I have to I’ll, simply, notify the manager over at the clubhouse, that I need to take a leave of absence from my job if necessary to protect me from getting kidnapped to if that turns out to be the case.”

“Jus a minute, here, Andy, holds the line. A policeman is trying to get my attention as he, apparently, has been talking on the phone.”

As the Captain saw a policeman, walking over to him, apparently, having jus come from his desk, the Captain said to him, “Yes, David, what is it? You seem to be desperate.”

“I jus got threw talking to a woman, Susan, and she happened to be on her way to a motel. Also, she sounded very desperate, and jus told me, that some guy, who used to be her ex-boyfriend, happens to be following her at this time. However she jus let me, knows that this guy played some dirty trick on her in the past, and used her and treated her like dirt; this guy is trying to get her to stop her car. However I lost contact with her, so, she must have gotten herself in a mess because it jus happened, that her voice faded away on the line.”

‘It jus so happens that I’m talking to her husband right now, and he jus let me know, that he’s afraid that Susan’s ex-boyfriend is after her and her baby. Also, he has kidnapped her, once, so the woman, you jus talked to, is the one, Andy’s worried about. So, immediately, you and another cop get on the chase after this guy, taking the latest file and picture with you because the guy, who’s after her happens to be right in the vicinity.”

So, then, the two cops grabbed whatever they needed for the chase, and took off from the police station on their way after Susan’s ex-boyfriend. And one of the cops’ jus happens to have the most recent file related with the case along with him.

In the meantime while the cops are on the chase yet for this guy who Andy fears, could harm Susan if the cops don’t succeed in tracking him down very soon.

So, in the meantime, Andy along with his brother, Mike are on the way down the main streets, heading towards Andy knows Susan has gone before to a motel jus when she used to be in trouble before she had happened to run into Andy along the way.

In fact, Andy hasn’t happened to run into that ex-boyfriend of hers yet whose still on the road, trying to stay caught up with Susan. He’s up to something jus because this guy has some strange hunger inside him for Susan although he doesn’t know, that at the present, that she’s married, and trying to escape both Mike and Andy because she jus doesn’t trust Andy anymore.

And neither Andy nor Mike have brought Cher Bear along with them for fear, that if she found out, that Susan is trying to get away with the baby, that she could have a bad seizure. And if she ever had another bad seizure, again, it could very well be the end for her, although, she struggled to come back to life. And the Lord wanted her to do this jus because she wasn’t meant to die when she had that reaction from a medication while in a hospital, that one time.

So, being that Susan’s ex-boyfriend has managed to catch up to her, he now is, desperately, trying to keep her attention jus so he can disturb her driving because he’s trying hard to divert her attention from her driving. This he’s doing jus so, by chance, he’ll be able to run her off the road. And if she ends up dead, he really doesn’t care because he’s trying to get revenge against her for breaking up with him before he met Andy. And her ex-boyfriend has jus happened to spot a baby in the front of the seat of the car which she’s driving.

He wants the baby for himself, so he is even more desperate to try to distract her from her driving even if the baby ends up dead in the long run.

So Susan doesn’t know what to do now because she has recognized the guy beside her as being her ex-boyfriend. And he has started to aggravate her through swerving in and out of his lane, and is brushing his car against hers, creating all sort of scratches on her car. He’s driving back and forth on the lane, he’s on, as he’s bumping into her car, she is growing more fearful for hers’ and the baby’s life by the minute.

So she, suddenly, is aware, that she has picked up speed, and is driving as fast as she can. And being she used to be in races when she used to be younger, and actually won a few races, herself, she is being daring even with the baby beside her while driving at about one hundred miles an hour. Being she’s driving at a dangerous speed, the baby can sense this, and has started to cry.

However as soon as she reached the motel, and with her ex-boyfriend, a little ways behind her, she, quickly, stopped the car in the motel parking lot, and then, hurried over to the other side of the car, and grabbed the baby out of the car seat. And then, she ran into the motel, a little out of breath, and jus stood at the motel desk until she could get her breath. And as she did, the desk clerk gave her, a key to a motel room, and as soon as she reached her room, a bell boy already had her luggage delivered to the room.

In the meantime as she’s taking care of the baby, trying to calm it down as it’s crying, and breastfeeding the baby, Andy and Mike, finally, ended up at the motel. And as they entered the office, Andy said to the desk clerk.

“Is there someone in this motel by the name of Susan? I’m her husband and am looking for her and her baby because I’m trying my best to protect them being that for no certain reason, she ran away with the baby. The only thing I can figure out is that she must think that I don’t trust her anymore. And I can’t see why she must feel that way because after all we have been married for about six months now, and so far, everything has been going smoothly until now. So for whatever reason, she has lost trust in me, I am trying to find her, and to let her know jus how much I really love her.”

Then, Mike said to the desk clerk, “Have you received any phone calls from the police because they’re out looking for her too before her ex-boyfriend has any chance to pull something on her like he has in the past.”

“Yes, I did jus before you two entered the motel. And in fact, one of the policemen asked me for information on Susan, especially, any information I had on her when she last stayed at this motel. And what I told him, is that about a year ago when she dropped in for a room, and told me, that some guy, she was going with, treated her badly and had been using her, that if any police called at any time to give them, that information. And that’s exactly what I jus did.”

After a slight pause, the desk clerk, then, said, “By the way, right now, they are on the chase after her ex-boyfriend, and know what kind of car to look for being that I was able to give them, his make of car, and also, his license number which Susan left with me last time, she came here. And I’ll assume that he still has the same make of car yet being that as far as she knows, he hasn’t been working since that time, he got laid off from his job.”

In the meantime, one policeman said to the other, “I jus happen to see that same car, Susan’s ex-boyfriend has owned for some time. By the picture in his file, I’ve happened to notice, that it appears to be him, driving the car at this time. In fact, his car is in one of the lanes near us right now. So I’m sure he’s got the feeling that we are on the road that he’s spotted us already. And that he’s being followed by us too; I’m sure he must have that guilty feeling inside him by now.”

So, one of the cops, the one who’s driving the cop car at this time, suddenly, put the siren on as they have caught up with Susan’s ex-boyfriend’s car. And now the cop is driving full speed, trying to stay on track with Susan’s ex-boyfriend’s car now right in front of the cop car.

So in knowing that he wasn’t going to get much farther, Susan’s ex-boyfriend pulled over to the side. In noticing that the guy finally is at the side of the road, the driver of the cop car pulled the cop car over. However as soon as he did, Susan’s ex-boyfriend really pulled some sly thing on the cops, and jus broke into a car at the park nearby with a crow bar. And as he jumped inside the car, he, suddenly, took off at full speed, and took off down another street nearby the park, and he is driving so fast, that the cops actually lost track of the car.

So then the other cop said to the driver of the cop car, “I can’t believe that Susan’s ex-boyfriend could be so sly as to take off with another car after breaking into it with a crow bar which is very apparent because how else could he get into it. Also, whoever’s car, it is, probably, left his keys in the ignition too, or else this ex-boyfriend of Susan’s is so sly, that he figured out another way to take off with this car.”

In the meantime, Mike and Andy can’t seem to get into Susan’s room, and they figure that she and the baby might to be sleeping at this time. So, then, Mike looked around him, making sure that no one is around on the floor at the present, so, then, he, with some magic angel power of his, managed to open the door.

However upon the two entering the room, it appeared to be disheveled and baby things were all over the place including some dirty diapers. And the baby is sleeping on one of the bed in its baby seat; however there seems to be no sign of Susan around. So, then, while Andy’s checking in all of the drawers for any clues, Mike happened to notice that the bathroom door is closed.

So, while Andy’s still looking through the drawers, Mike said to Andy, “I think Susan and the baby may be inside the bathroom, however the baby doesn’t seem to making any kind of noise like crying. Neither can he hear, Susan talking to the baby for that matter.”

Then, Andy walked over to the bathroom door, and said, “Hey, Susan, are you in there with the baby? Because if you are, I and Mike would like to talk to you. And by the way, I’ll let you know right now, that I wish that you never tried to run away with little Michael because I’m telling you right now. I love you and the baby very much and so does Mike as he’s here with me at the present. We both are very concerned for you and the baby, so if you two are inside the bathroom, please come out if you can, Susan.”

Then, after a few minutes after not hearing the baby or Susan, then, Mike said to her, “C’mon out of there, Susan. Are you and the baby alright? Is it okay if I and Andy come inside to check on you two? We are very concerned for both of your well beings. Please at least allow Andy to see you if you don’t want me to come in. He wants you to come back home with us, and be one happy family again.”

Still, there wasn’t any answer or sounds of the baby, so, then, Andy opened the bathroom door, and to his alarm, no wonder neither of them could make any noises or Susan talk to him. Susan was inside the bathroom all tied up with rope and something across her mouth so she couldn’t even talk. And the baby was not with her so she’s in tears.

So, upon taking her out of the rope, both Mike and Andy helped her out of the bath tub, and leading her out of the bathroom onto one of the beds, Andy couldn’t get her to talk at first. However, after a few minutes, she managed to get a hold of herself, although, her face is still red from crying.

Still feeling like she’s choking, she said to them, “Please Andy, please get me, a drink of water, and some food from the restaurant, I’m starving right now. I don’t know when I ate last, however it seems like it has been hours, since, I have had anything to eat, or drink. And that was when I first arrived inside the motel room about a couple of hours ago.”

“C’mon now, my dear Susan, please tell us what happened if you can. Has your ex-boyfriend been around, lately, to disturb you?”

“In fact, he has been around, Andy. I don’t know how he got into my room, or even got the key to my room if he did, however I heard him, come flying into the parking lot. And then, before I realized what’s going on, I heard him, yelling at the desk clerk, and the next thing I knew, he’s inside the motel room.”

“Did he hurt you or the baby in any way? C’mon tell us, everything you know about what went on before he took off with the baby.”

“He stormed into the motel room, and caught me with the baby in the bathroom. I had been trying to give him, a bath, however before I was able to undress the baby, he yelled at me to leave the baby alone. Also, he said to me, that the baby was his, and before I knew it, he grabbed the baby, and ran out of the motel room jus after he placed me inside the bath tub, and tied rope around me plus tying a handkerchief around my mouth to keep me from yelling for help.”

No comments: