Friday, June 20, 2008

WILD IRISH ROSE-CHAPTER I-BY CHERYL V.

WILD IRISH ROSE
CHAPTER I
Bob sat on the front porch at his parents’ house in Middleville. He’s caught up in a daydream which seemed so real to him, but he didn’t know this.
Do have some feelings for her. Give into them. Do not overlook any of them. She walked up to you out of her own free will. Don’t throw away this one opportunity. It knocked at the door to your heart.
He felt some strange force which drove him to get up off the porch. He’s, no longer, absorbed in a daydream. Rosa lee, a girl with brunette hair, stared into his eyes as she walked up to him. The look in her starry eyes made him feel uneasy inside. The girl’s a stranger to him; he never met her before in is life.
The girl appeared to be as pretty to him as she’s so built on top, and she wore these skin tight jeans which, really, brought out the curves in her hips. The yellow tee shirt, she wore, so snugly, that it made her, bulge out on top as this caught his eye. This made his brown eyes in their hollow sockets, sparkle as the sunlight hit them. He couldn’t figure out why he couldn’t resist her. However it caused anger to take its grip on him; he, still, managed a wry smile on his face.
She smiled at him which smile seemed to reach from eye-to-eye. However the way, she smiled at him, made him, feel very uncomfortable. Although, she could sense, he didn’t want her near him, she, still, wouldn’t go away from him. But he has the notion that him and her might end up to be like peas and carrots, some day. But he tried to dismiss this thought from his mind.
Then, he got this sudden urge to shake her hand, but he didn’t want to make himself, feel like a fool in front of her. But he managed to get his anger under control and his face was turned soft as he said to her, “What’s…your name? My name…is Bob…nice to meet you.”
Then, he said to her, curtly, “I think…I want to…get to know you…better. So, either walk away…from me…while you can…or come inside with me.”
As he walked inside his parents’ house which has aluminum siding all around it, he felt like he never welcomed her inside the house yet. So, once, he walked through the hallway, he turned around, and there she stood in the doorway.
As he glared at her, he said, “It’s a good thing…my parents aren’t home…because they would…have chased you…right out the door again.”
However Rose lee jus ignored him, and stormed right into the house. She has an ornery look on her face as she jus helped herself to some candy in a round glass dish on the glass coffee table. Then, she sat down on a black leather couch while she stuffed a piece of mint candy into her mouth. Bob didn’t feel right to ask her whether or not she wanted anything to drink.
So, he walked into the kitchen, and took a big bottle of coke out of the refrigerator. As he opened the bottle of pop, he thought, “Rosa lee’s putting on an act because she thinks, she’s not welcome in this house. Although, we’re strangers, I’ve got this feeling of warmth inside of me. But don’t know if it’s real or not.”
As he walked back into the living room with two blue plastic cups of coke, he has stars in his eyes. These stars made his eyes sparkle as the sunlight came through a window nearby the fireplace. And the sunlight accented his eyes with hues of yellow.
As he set the cups of pop down on the coffee table, he, almost, spilled the pop all over the place as his hands were unsteady. Then, as his eyes met hers, she thought, “Can’t deny, that he has a strong, slender build. And it seems to be driving me, wild in jus looking at him.”
As Bob got a hold of himself, he walked over to where the flat television, stood on an oak wood cabinet. Then, he opened the cabinet, and turned the stereo on until he found some soft music. Then, he walked over to the couch where the girl sat, and took his place beside her. He couldn’t help, but notice the way, she stared at him.
He thought, “Have the impression, she can see right through me. Have some feelings for her. Her eyes appear to be so wicked-looking like cat’s eyes. Makes me, feel like if I’m her prey. Acts like she can’t resist me. Have to do all I can to keep my anger under control. Don’t want to spoil this first day with her. Don’t know what’s the matter with me?”
She thought, “Feel like I’m ready to flee out the door. Am so wildly attracted to him, though. My inner being wants to deny his presence in this room. This feeling tried to overcome me jus now. Don’t know what to do because he’s so strange to me. But, yet, can’t resist him.”
Out of the blue, this shadow seemed to appear around them. It seemed to come from nowhere; and I created some turmoil inside Bob’s mind. But he’s not aware of it, but she can sense it inside him.
She thought, “Still, am not welcome in this house. Am not able to identify with this feeling either.”
She noticed, that this doubt came out as a worried look on his face, so in being a bit puzzled, she said to him, “Have this weird look on your face.”
He tried to deny his feelings as he felt like a stranger, yet, so he said to her, “Don’t feel…shy around you. Nothing seems…to be bothering me.”
“Your face appears kind of drawn; being we are, still, strangers, is being together with me, today, too much for you, by the way?”
“No, not that…I’m aware of…am jus amazed about you. And it seems…to grab me, right here,” he said as he pointed to his chest.
“So, that’s it. Can’t resist me, right now, can you? Know you’ve taken a liking to me.”
“To tell you…the truth. Don’t know…if that’s the case. Don’t forget…we’ve, only, met…for the first time. Want to get…to know you, better. It’s your smile…your eyes…the way, you’ve stared at me…from the very first moment…we’ve met.”
It’s as though their inner beings are being wrapped inside this shadow. This shadow jus cast them into a fantasy world. And this jus created a strange force around them. It didn’t want to let them go. And they’re feeling like some world, neither one know about yet has got them, caught on this ever-turning wheel.
Neither Bob nor Rosa lee were aware of what could be causing this light to hover over their heads. So their world’s jus closed in on them. It’s as though the earth’s about to cave in on them. This ever-turning wheel caused their heads, to go into a fog. Their fantasy world started to spin around their heads. Then, the fog disappeared right before their very eyes; however it gave them, this sinking feeling. And this didn’t help his shyness around her.
He thought, “Hope, she doesn’t mind me. Have tried my best to fight my shyness wit her.” So, then, he reached out his hand to her. To his surprise, she grabbed a hold onto his hand.
Then, as the two, almost, let go of each other’s hand, she wrapped her arm around his shoulders. This made him, very angry at her, jus because he knew, she’s so attracted to him. He couldn’t deny that she’s so mouth-watering to him. And he couldn’t shrug her off of him. So he tried to pull away from her.
And as he did, out of the blue, his parents walked through the front door. They’re quite stunned to find the two in the room because the two never met before today. “What are you two up to,” said Bob’s dad with much wonder in his eyes. “Think that you two have linked into a bond with each other; but aren’t aware of it yet.”
“You know, dad…you shock me. We’ve have tried…very hard, today…to get…acquainted with each other…You jus made me…self-conscious about the whole thing.”
Rosa lee jus let go of Bob’s shoulders, they, no longer, is holding hands. His parents made her feel very uneasy inside. And he’s starry-eyed as this warmth has found its way inside him, and it seemed to be too close for comfort.
She whispered into his ear, “Know something? Am very aware of your sex appeal to me. But don’t know why, I’m feeling very shy with you beside me.”
And this warmth inside of him, made him blush right in front of his parents. And his parents both noticed this look on his face which told him, they’ve jus pried into his and Rosa lee’s lives. Also, his parents’ jus stared at them with curious eyes. So, this shadow around them turned very distant because of how his parents, made them feel very unwanted around them.
Out of the blue, Bob’s dad blurted out to them, “What was it, that brought you two to want to be with each other, today,” as he poured some more pop into their cups.
Bob’s parents’ fast show in the living room didn’t make either Bob or Rosa lee feel any homier around them. So, neither one responded to Bob’s dad because he jus caught them off guard. As the two drank some more pop from their cups, neither one felt right. Out of the blue, they got cast back into their fantasy world through some strange force.
This coke which the two have been drinking, suddenly, gave them this feeling as though they’re on some kind of high. This high made them, feel like they jus got lifted up into the air. It, also, created a feeling inside like they were about to fly around the room on wings.
Although, Bob still felt shy around her, he said, “How did it…feel to hold my hand…and wrap your arm…around my shoulders?”
“In doing so, made me, feel as though we belonged to each other; like as if we’ve been born into the same family.”
“The past few mornings, I have…been having this one dream. In this dream…you and I walked…side-by-side on…the greenest grass…I’ve ever seen. We walked…along this road which…seemed to be…ever winding and…had knock end to it. And it was like…as if some bright light…surrounded us…and came from nowhere…and enclosed us…inside our own world.”
“Out of the blue, am feeling like some strange force is nearby me. And it’s as though it wants to push me right out the door again. Goodbye, it was nice to meet you,” she said as she ran out the front door.
It’s as though some angel gave her, a pair of wings. As she went outside, some light cast this mirror image of her near the doorway. This mirror image bounced off a wall, and nearly blinded him as he saw her out the front door, making him feel as though his fate’s around the corner.
“Will we ever…see each other again? Mean if you want…to drop over again sometime…don’t feel free to do so.”
He didn’t even bid her, goodbye, as she flew out the door, and headed on her way back to her parents’ house. As she walked down the street, she’s angry because she felt; he’s to blame jus because some strange force pushed her out the front door. But she couldn’t get him out of her mind, no matter, how hard she tried.
She thought on her way, “Something about him seems to haunt me inside. Can sense that he wants me in his life. But don’t ever want to see him again. This is because I once ended up getting hurt very deeply from a past romance. And fear this could happen to me again. Don’t want to allow myself to get close to him.”
So, this guilty feeling continued to bother her a lot after the day on which she met him. It kept her from him, so she never stopped over at the house ever again. She couldn’t bring herself to stop seeing him as a danger to her. All the feelings, they seemed to have for each other, jus seemed to drive them apart even though, and he felt they’re meant for each other.
He thought while lying on the couch, “In being apart from her only has made it harder for me to cope with life. Realize how this warmth inside has stayed there. Do sense that some hurt seems to haunt Rosa lee, day and night. Has this immense fear over me. For her must hurt more than ever because in her being away from me, must make her, feel wilder over my body. Can sense this about her.”
Both of them felt, that they have pried into each other’s life in some way. And neither one can be more of why they both feel this way. So, they didn’t know, that in avoiding each other, is the worst thing to do.
She thought, “Am afraid of getting involved in a close bond with him. Know he can sense this as being true. Know that he still is angry with me because of what happened on that one day we met. It’s because I ran out the door on him.”
He thought, “Being without her in my life seems to be driving me up the wall. Can sense that the more she’s away from me, the more she wants me. And this warmth inside me has been growing steadily. Am feeling more drawn to her being I can bear to be away from her anymore.”
One day, he and his parents moved to their new home in Mountain Haven. And this great light seemed to follow him all the way over to the new house. This great light came up because of Rosa lee’s feelings for him. Ever since, the two met, he has acted very strange around his parents.
He thought, “Because I met her, that one day, it never turned out the way, it’s supposed to be. But have this feeling, that she could be the right one for me. This has kept me in middle of a fantasy world with her. Ever since, then, have wondered, that if what she’s told me, is true to her heart. Is the one, who brought me into this fantasy world? Makes me, wonder if she really belongs to me. Are the feelings, she claimed to have for me, good feelings?”
Have real feelings for her. But we’re lost as how to express these feelings. We have to give into each other’s feelings. Wonder if she’s still a virgin. Feel like we’ve invaded each other’s heart. Know she’s hung up on me. But she won’t admit she’s got a longing for me.”
This ranch house made out of gray brick and redwood around the windows, Rosa lee’s parents happened to find out about through the local paper, one day. This ranch house has happened to be the one which Bob and his parents already have looked at one day just after moving to Mountain Haven.
He got on the phone with Rosa lee’s parents and eagerly said to them, “This ranch house which I…and my parents saw lately happens to…have this great fireplace…which only uses fake wood.”
Rosa lee’s dad replied, “We’ve got the photos in front of us; and it jus so happens, we’ve fallen in love with this place. So since we jus have taken a look at this house, and love it, we’ll be moving into it very soon. Bye for now, we’ll see you all, sooner than you think.”
On one very sunny day, while Rosa lee and her parents wore these blue Tiger caps to keep the sun out of their eyes, and to keep their hair from blowing in the wind, they all were on their way to their new home, the ranch house in Mountain Haven. On the way there, Rosa lee changed her mind about wearing the blue Tiger cap, and her face became red from the wind beating on it. So, her long brunette hair caught the strong breeze, and her eyes were starry from the way, the sunlight reflected on them.
On the way, she said to her parents while she sat in the back seat of the red Cadillac convertible, “Have this funny feeling inside of me, that today, I am about to receive this special note from Bob because I sent him, this lovely note through his parents’ email. Also, have this feeling of warmth inside me due to that note. Also, have this notion, that I might receive a phone call from him soon.”
After she helped her parents move a lot of things into the new house, she lay down on a black leather couch in the living room. As she did, she felt as if this shadow surrounded her like a cloud. Even though, the sunlight came through the living room window, and made a reflection on the black Formica on the fireplace, she couldn’t understand why she felt this weird cloud near her.
A little later as she opened her eyes, she has a red face from blushing because she has Bob on her mind. And she couldn’t figure out why she could see a mirror image of her face on the black Formica on the fireplace. As she sat up on the couch, the cloud around her disappeared into the sunlight. And she became aware of a phone, ringing nearby an oak wood coffee table which was in front of her.
Jus before she picked up the phone, Bob read the note, she sent him, and this note read: “Am longing for you, ever since, me and my parents moved to Mountain Haven. Am waiting to hear from you.”
Jus as he got done reading the note, his cell phone started to ring. So with beaming eyes, he said, “Hello.” And Rosa lee responded, “Hi Bob.”
So he said to her in a happy tone of voice, “How has…my dear Rosa lee been doing? It has been…some time…since; we have…seen each other. How has the world…been treating you? Did you…really mean it…in your note…which you…jus sent me…my dear Rosa lee?”
She replied in an anxious tone of voice, “Really have been missing you a lot. Really meant what I said in that note. Also have been having a lot of feelings for you, ever since, that first day on which we met.”
“My dear Wild Irish Rose…it jus happens…that I have been…having some feelings…of warmth for you…ever since, I was…mad at myself…for not having the chance…to get your phone number…that first day, we met. Also think…that some day…we might…become like brother and sister.”
“Is it because you think, that we’re meant for each other? Is a strange feeling. Seem to believe, that this is why I wanted to meet you, that one day.”
“Think that God…brought us…as one, here on earth. So that we could…be with each other…all our lives…One thing’s certain…feel a need inside…to get to know you. So how would…you like to see the mansion…which has glass walls…all around it…and an overhang on the roof?”
“That sounds good to me. Am all ready to go. Am revived from taking a shower.”
“I and my parents have turned…out to be heirs…to a lot of money and a mansion…from my grandparents…who both died from old age. We’ve jus started…to move into this mansion. Have received…a million bucks through their will. Is a real shock…to me being…that I now…feel like a rich man? Will be…seeing you…soon, my dear Rosa lee.”
Bob sat on the back porch in a white lounge chair, and while still there over on the back porch, over his cell phone, he told a butler in a happy tone of voice, “Guess what sir…jus talked to Rosa lee…an old contact of mine. Am leaving…through the back way…in my red car…and will be on my way.”
Then, he darted out the back entrance of the porch area which has a huge heated pool and a portable sauna and along with a fine wooden table which table’s a very old one.
As he arrived at Rosa lee’s parents’ house and beeped his horn, Rosa lee ran out of the ranch house with her Gator Aid in hand on a hot afternoon. With her blue beaded purse in hand, she hopped into his car, and they’re off on their way to the mansion.
The two walked into the back porch area after Bob parked his car in the curved driveway, and the two walked through all that deep sand. She waited for him inside the back porch area while he got himself, a bottle of Gator Aid out of the small refrigerator. And then, a butler drove them towards the ocean front through the thick sand, and dropped them off at a wooden bench at the shore near the ocean front.
Jus after the butler opened the jeep doors for them, the butler said to them, “See you two, later,” then, he hopped back into the jeep, and headed towards the front of the mansion where he parked the jeep in the curved driveway. Once out of the jeep, he headed through the front doors of the mansion.
Bob and Rosa lee were jus living it up, and loved it outside in the hot afternoon sun with low humidity. As they sat there on the wooden bench near the ocean front on a nice, clear day, Bob thought, “Bet that she knows why I’m feeling so contented today. That girl has a lot of sex appeal for a woman, her age. Seems to turn me on while I’m sitting beside her. Can feel all this warmth inside me, every time, we’re together. This warmth seems to be growing inside me, every passing day and night.”
The two have a look of happiness on their faces, and they have a good reason to feel this way.
So, for them, the afternoon turned out to be a good one on which to spend some time alone near the ocean front. So the two concentrated on getting to know each other more. The two already are used to being together now, that they’re seeing each other a bit more often.
She thought as she stared into the ocean, “Am tuned into his feelings. Can’t seem to resist all his sex appeal. The sun seems to bring out his bronze skin. Looks so many in his skin tight jeans and a blue tee shirt. Love the way, his chest bulges under his tee shirt. Shows off his broad, strong build. His wavy, brown hair seems to be accented by the sun today. His hair’s catching the strong breeze which hair of his, seems to drive me wild.”
He thought as he sat beside her, “Likes those long, smooth-looking dresses with sandals no matter what the weather may be. These dresses, she wears, capture me in a way which makes me not able to resist her. Am aware of her, having so much affection for me. The two of us are so perfect for each other.
Bob and Rosa lee happened to see their parents are out of sight in a yellow and white speedboat. So they arose from the wooden bench, and headed back towards the mansion through all that thick sand.
He said to her on the way, “You don’t want…to hold my hand…does you, my Wild Irish Rose…because you jus…pulled away from me. This makes me…wonder, what the matter is. Know you don’t…have any other guy…in your life right now. Hope that you’re…not afraid of me.”
“In a way, I’m feeling some fear inside me right now. My past romance in my life which I had jus before I met you, never worked out. And, ever since, the first day, we met; it has been haunting me inside. Am afraid to get close to you. Might bring on an urge to make love with you sometime. If it does, might not be able to handle this feeling. That’s if it ever tries to overcome me. But every time, I’m with you, I find that I’ve got a wanting for you more and more.”
“I hope…you’re able to put…this fear behind you. Mean as we get…to know each other better. Am a very tender person…in a lot of ways. And would…never do anything…to hurt you, my darling.”
She couldn’t get herself to talk about her fear anymore right now. So she clammed up inside, and let him do the talking.
“If it’s too much for you…to bring this past romance…into the light, then…just try to push it…back into your mind…if you can. I jus hope…that this fear of yours…doesn’t tear us apart…in the future. Jus give yourself…some time to get…over this fear. It may take…awhile to get over. If you ever feel…that you need any kind of help…for this problem…jus let me know. I have a good friend…who used to be a social worker…so don’t be shy…about the whole thing. Need to give yourself…sometime to get over this fear. Any time you…want to talk…to me about it…feel free to do so.”
They reached the back way of the mansion after they walked through thick sand. Then, the two entered the back porch area where the big, heated pool was.
Since, their parents still are out on the ocean, he said to her, “Come on, darling…let’s have some fun. Are you going…to take off…your clothes or not?”
“Come on, we don’t even know each other yet. There’s no way, you’re going to be able to get me to do this?”
Are you coming…into the pool with me? The water’s like…a warm bath.”
“Okay, I’ll come inside the pool with you, but go ahead and take off your clothes if you want. But you won’t convince me to do it because I’m still afraid of you. Don’t know what’s holding me back because I never can resist your sex appeal.”
With his clothes still on, he walked over to her. She sat on the diving board aware, that he jus approached her. He stood on the diving board behind her, and shook it with all his might.
“Hey, what are you trying to do? I almost fell off the darn thing.”
She tried to keep her grip on the edges of the diving board. While she’s trying hard to do it, she overheard his strange laugh. And before she realized it, he pushed her off of the diving board. She let out a scream of surprise as she ended up doing a belly flop as she landed in the water.
As he jus stood there at one side of the pool on the blue and white tiled floor, he stared down at her with beady eyes, as he said to her, “Think you’re aware…that I’m up to something. Know you can…sense, that I…have something…up my sleeve. And that I’m…up to no good. Also know…that you’re quite surprised…that I didn’t take…off any of my clothes yet…in front of you. It’s because I didn’t…want to scare you…in any way.”
“What makes you think, that I wouldn’t be able to handle you if you took off your clothes in front of me?”
“Jus wanted…to make sure…that you’re ready for it. And know that…you want me…to do it…jus because you never…can seem to…resist me. I’ll do it…some day…However want to…make sure, that…you aren’t afraid…of me anymore first. Or else I could…jus drive you…away from me.”
He has a shocked look on his face as he’s jumping into the pool. And as he landed inside the pool, he created such a big splash, that he got a lot of water all over the outside of the pool.
As she jus stood there in the pool as she has him, pinned underneath her, he said to her, “My Wild Irish Rose…you can’t resist me…can you? Can sense…that you’re jus…too hot for me right now,” but she didn’t respond to him as he caught her off guard.
To her surprise, out of the blue, he swam from underneath her feet. This caused her to slide off her feet, and this made her, have to struggle to get herself back up out of the water. In the meantime, as he got his balance again, he surprised her, and grabbed her by the waist. But she managed to pull away from him, and then, she jumped out of the pool. So he didn’t have any chance to try to keep his hold on her.
As she stood by one side of the pool, and laughed at him, one hideous laugh, she said to him, “Jus watch me. If you think, you’re going to get the chance to make love to me; you’d better give this, a second thought. Thought you had me fooled, didn’t you? But I jumped out of the pool on you. Really surprised you, didn’t I?”
He won’t be able to play any more games with her today even though; he leaped out of the pool after her. But she’s able to get away from him. So his urge to make love never went through. And she fooled him because she still was in her wet clothes, and wouldn’t change them in front of him either.
Another time, when the two are ready to have some fun inside the heated pool, she surprised him, and darted out the back doors, leading to the rest of the mansion still having her clothes on. And he’s having a hard time, and couldn’t catch up with her at first. But she’s not aware of him being on a chase after her. She slid onto the floor as she tried to run too fast through the mansion. So without her knowing it, he caught up with her. And then, he bent down and scooped her right up into arms before she has any chance to get herself off the floor. Then, he ran right into one of the guest bedrooms.
Thought, one of the butlers spotted him, carrying her into one of the guest bedrooms, he didn’t know into which one, Bob carried her. So he isn’t able to stop them from whatever game, they’re into doing.
So the butler jus didn’t try to chase after them, so he whispered to himself, “Hope that Bob’s parents will be confronting the two on what they were up to this afternoon.”
In the meantime, Bob has laid Rosa lee on top of a guestroom bed full of green, white, and blue on the bed accented by the bright, blue walls. Thought, he felt like the earth jus caved in on him, and didn’t know why. But she felt, as though, the walls jus closed in on her, and it’s because she’s much waterlogged. He noticed that she is being her eyes are hazy-looking.
However the coffee, he gave her to drink, seemed to arouse her, and he lay on the bed as she danced around the bed. She took off her clothes like a stripper, and as she did, she swung each piece of clothing around her head. He watched her with starry eyes, and said to her, “Oh baby…you really are…up to something…aren’t you? Are putting on this act…jus for me. Know how to…turn me on. Are making me…hot inside for you.”
As she stumbled over the bed, she thought, “Oh my, my heart’s beating so fast. Am trembling and it’s scaring me in a way. Can feel myself, blushing as he’s staring at me. What am I getting myself into, this time? Won’t let myself, grab onto his hand. But am very hot for him.”
As Bob and Rosa lee are into kissing, the two acted as if they never kissed any other member of the opposite sex before in their lives. She thought as they kissed, “Your kisses are so lovely, baby. They feel as sweet as nectar. As I kiss you, can feel all the heat. Is rising inside me.”
Out of the blue, their lips released from each other, and she pulled away from him. As she fell asleep, sunlight came in through the cranberry drapes. Then, as she woke up, a sudden urge gripped her and startled her.
As this urge made her, leap like a frog out of bed, she said to him, “Am afraid to give into you. Can’t allow myself to make love yet. Hurry up. We must get into our clothes quickly. Can hear your parents. They’re walking through the mansion.”
As the two struggled into their clothes, they both have a surprised look on their faces. As the two ran out of the guest bedroom, they reached a black leather couch in the living room area. They have innocent-looking faces, but are quite out of breath as Bob’s parents approached them.
Although, Bob’s dad has a feeling inside him, that the two have been up to something in one of the guest bedrooms, he went out of his way to be friendly to them. But he seemed to be very suspicious of what they have been doing recently inside the mansion.
So very casually, but with a sense of urgency, Bob Sr. said to the two, “How has the afternoon, been treating you two today? While we were gone out on the ocean, by chance, did you two get to have any time alone together, trying to feel each other out?”
So Bob’s mom said to them, “Jus happened to catch an eye on you two through my binoculars. While we were out by the ocean, you two were up to something in the back porch area of the mansion, weren’t you? You two weren’t up to something, that you shouldn’t be trying back there jus because we were out boating, were you?”
However neither Bob nor Rosa lee said anything, being that the cat has their tongues.
So Bob’s mom said to them, “The butler let us know, that he saw both of you, running through the mansion in wet clothes. So now we know, that you both are trying to hide something, that neither of you should have been doing.”
Then, Bob’s dad said to them, “With all that fire, you two possess inside you, we know you were up to something in one of the guest bedrooms, weren’t you? Jus happened while we still were wading through the rocky ocean, trying to cool off in this heat, that the butler called us.”
Bob felt like he’s ready to choke on his words, but finally said to his dad, “Rosa lee and I have…been having one nice time…together, this afternoon. So, that shows…we definitely are compatible. It seems as though…that this afternoon was…laid aside to get us…going into our romance.”
For a moment or two, both of Bob’s parents have a look of surprised on their faces. Then finally in his mom being very curious about Bob and Rosa lee, said to them, “Do either of you, have any deep rooted feelings for each other yet? Have you two, through any fire, cast off of Rosa lee, given each other, that very special kiss yet?”
Bob didn’t know how to respond to this one, so he casually replied, “I can say…that both of you are…on the right track. We happened to be…doing jus that…doing that special kissing…when both of you were…entering the mansion…through the front doors. Rosa lee and I only have…had that first kiss…however nothing more…has happened between us yet.”
By now, Bob’s parents knew that Bob and Rosa lee have been trying to get into making love; however that something has been holding them back from getting into it.
So with much curiosity, Bob’s dad said to them, “You two don’t have to admit it, but have been having this weird feeling inside me, that you both have been having something up your sleeve. So now Rosa lee’s grounded from coming to this mansion unless she has either Bob Sr.’s or my permission to come here.”
So Bob’s mom said to them, “Both of you may be excused, but she’s going to be driven back home by one of the butlers. And you, Bob, are to go to your bedroom, and are to stay there until dinner’s served. Now that’s all I have to say to you two.”
So Bob’s dad called a butler, and said to him with much urgency, “Sir, there has been a problem here at the mansion today. Both Bob and Rosa lee tried to hide what went on while Susanna and I were out boating. So Rosa lee has an order to leave right away, and is being grounded until we decide that she’s to be allowed back inside this mansion. So please get your jeep ready, and she’s to meet you out there now. In the meantime, we’ve taken care of Bob, he’s under a curfew until either Susanna or me lets him, do otherwise.”
So Rosa lee and Bob didn’t even have a chance to say goodbye to each other because Bob Sr. hurried Rosa lee out of the mansion. As she met the butler outside in front of the mansion, she’s in tears.
Rosa lee thought as she hopped into the green jeep, “I’m in tears. Feel like my inner world’s closed in on me. Am scared about being with him again. Don’t know if I’ll ever get to see him anymore. Am uncertain about my future.”
So, the butler has her get into his jeep, and they’re off on their way over to her parents’ house. As they arrived there, he dropped her off, and took off for the mansion. In the meantime, as she entered the house, her face was beet red as though she’s ready to cry.
Her parents approached her, and tried to get her to talk, but they didn’t have any success in getting her to talk. She jus went to her room, and wanted to stay there for the rest of the evening. And she wouldn’t even come over to the dining room for dinner either. But later on, she couldn’t stand being hungry, so, then, her, finally, walked into the dining room to eat her dinner although it’s not warm anymore.
Jus before leaving her room, she thought, “Don’t know what to do. My relationship with him is on the edge. Feel like my inner world’s about to cave in on me.”
Bob said to her over his cell phone while lying in bed, “Have been having…many sleepless nights. Don’t know…if I’ll ever see you again. Might turn out…to be never. Am afraid…I’ll lose all trust…in you, my darling. Could make…us go…apart from each other. That’s if we aren’t…able to get back together.”
Jus as she’s eating dinner, in a sad voice, she said to him, “Hello, I didn’t ever eat dinner before being I’ve been choked up inside. Don’t want to end up not being able to digest my food. Am jus eating my dinner? What have you been up to? Really miss you partly because we didn’t get any chance to make love today.”
“Have jus been…spending most of the day and night…jus lying in bed. Jus don’t seem to have anything any better to do with myself. Want to go…wade in the heated pool…and cool off. But can’t do it…being I’m stranded…inside my bedroom. Have been…missing you too because I don’t…know when we’ll…be seeing each other again. Jus in having…this curfew put on me…is starting to make me…lose trust in you, my dear.”
Through a phone call by Bob Sr. to over at Channel 17, he, his wife, and Bob are set up for an interview by the editor, Sally Collier, of this local newspaper, jus because they inherited a mansion and a lot of money from Bob’s grandparents through their will. So upon Bob finding out about this interview, he talked his parents into allowing Rosa lee to cover over for the afternoon and evening and for dinner too.
So Bob called his girl, that day, and said to her in a surprised voice, “My dear Rosa lee…my mom and dad have…become soft-hearted…jus because an interview…has been arranged for me and them. So my parents have…allowed me…to have you…over for dinner tonight.”
“Hi, Bob, I am so glad to hear from you. Seems like it has been awhile since we’ve talked to each other. Aren’t losing your trust in me, are you? Because you jus haven’t been calling me. And can’t remember when you last picked me up either.”
“My darling, Wild Irish Rose…you are free…this afternoon, aren’t you? Because a very special dinner’s…being planned for this evening. And the dinner is…to include some…very special appetizers, tonight…made out of different kinds of cheeses.”
“Yes, Bob, I’m available, so when are you planning to pick me up?”
“Can go…get you right now. Jus be ready…when I pull up…being that there…isn’t too much time…left until the interview…Maybe, the editor, Sally, will…interview you, tonight too. However I don’t…know yet being…that one hasn’t…been arranged for you. Goodbye, my darling. Will be there…in a few minutes…Jus sit tight…until I get there.”
So on one sunny, hot day, he drove his red Cadillac convertible right over to the ranch house. As soon as he pulled up into the curved driveway, and honked his horn, Rosa lee literally ran out of the house with her blue beaded purse in hand. And as she hopped into his car, she has a look of awe on her face. So they took off on their way to the mansion.
As they arrived back at the mansion, he parked his car in the curved driveway. Then he helped her out of his car, and led her right to the front doors. There, he called a butler on his cell phone, and the guy let them, enter the mansion without asking any questions. Once, Bob and Rosa lee were inside, the butler escorted them through the mansion and right to the back porch area. There in the back porch area, Bob and Rosa lee joined Bob’s parents around the long, wooden table.
Just as they arrived at the table, since one of the butlers happened to know a very famous person, Sonny Saget, the butler’s cell phone started ringing. And upon the butler answering it, Sonny was on the line. So the butler put Bob on the phone, and Sonny, a good old friend of the butler’s from high school, said to Bob.
“Hi there, guess what; remember that day on which your dad called over at Channel 17? Sally has been quite busy with jus being an editor? So my brother, Tom, took care of all of the business, concerning the interview with your family. So Sally’s on her way over the mansion. She could be there, any time now along with the cameramen from Channel 17. See you around, buddy.”
Sally made a special trip over at the mansion jus to hold the interview. And as she pulled into the curved driveway, the cameramen followed her right into the driveway. But before the cameramen could be allowed inside the mansion, Sally has to get a hold of a butler.
So over her cell phone, she said to one of the butlers in an anxious voice, “This is Sally, the editor of the local newspaper of Mountain Haven. Is it okay if we all jus come into the mansion? Am here to interview Bob’s family. And the cameramen are here to take pictures of the family for an article for the newspaper which article’s to be centered on the actual interview with comments from me.”
“Okay,” said the butler, ‘I’ve jus opened the doors. Come right in along with the cameramen. The family’s waiting on the back porch for you all.”
So, once, the editor and cameramen entered the mansion, the butler jus escorted them all to the back porch area. As they all reached the back porch area, the cameramen took their places around the table. And Sally started the interview, and asked the family, “How do you all like living in a mansion? I suppose that it has been really different, living in one when you all have been residing in a house for most of your lives.”
The family was all quite nervous, as they all said to Sally, “We cannot get over jus how convenient and nice, it has been for all of us to be living right on the ocean near the mountains.”
Then, as Bob got a hold of himself, he said to Sally, “It’s really different for me to be living really fancy jus like a celebrity after inheriting all that money from my grandparents. I want to use some of that money to get my degree at the University of Mountain Haven because I want to become a lawyer or a psychiatrist, sometime in my future.”
So, then, the cameramen took pictures of the whole family for the local newspaper which article should become very popular, and also make the headlines. Also because the cameraman, Dave, knew that Sonny, worked for a magazine, Dave thought, that Rosa lee really had the looks and body to be a centerfold girl for his magazine.
So Dave casually said to Rosa lee, “Rosa lee, since I really think that Sonny, would like you as a centerfold girl, would you, consider posing for Sonny’s magazine which he has been working on for some time? Don’t have to give me, an answer, right away. Can think it over, first, if you want, and then, give me a call to my cell phone on the deal.”
“I am feeling dumbfounded over the whole thing? But you see, never have gotten an offer like this one before in my life. And don’t know why I would want to expose myself to the public eye. Don’t think that Bob would appreciate it if I went ahead and did such a thing behind his back.”
Then, Dave said to her, “Don’t have to take me up on this offer if you really are against it and think, that it would make you, a misfit to society to do this.”
“Being that Bob is my man, don’t think, that he would appreciate it if I posed for a centerfold at any time. Have to take him aside for a few minutes.”
So Rosa lee and Bob walked over to the other side of the porch and right into the portable sauna although she didn’t want to get caught dead with a towel, wrapped around her.
So the two talked the current situation over, and she told him, nervously, “Don’t know if I can allow any guy to take pictures of me for a centerfold. Am afraid that this could cause us to break up if you ever saw any pictures of me in a centerfold. Might make you, jealous and drop me for another girl.”
So Bob replied, nervously, “My opinion about the whole thing…is that I don’t…object to you…posing for a magazine…as long as you do it…with at least your underclothes on. Will not go for you…posing in the nude…because if you do…you could be being…used by the photographer…and not be aware of it.”
As the two came out of the portable sauna, a few minutes later, Rosa lee walked over to Dave, and told him, nervously, “Bob doesn’t object to me, posing for a centerfold as long as I am mostly covered like in sexy underwear with a long and silky-looking robe over it.”
So Dave told her in a formal voice, “Sally’s going to make a telephone call over to Sonny on her cell phone; and let him know, that you’re willing to do a centerfold for his magazine.”
So as Sally and all the cameramen left the mansion, a bit later, Sally made that important telephone call to Sonny, using her cell phone on the way back to her office. And while on her cell phone, she happened to catch Sonny jus as he’s ready to leave his mansion to go for a ride around the vicinity of Mountain Haven to do so business which could wait for now.
“Hello, my love; what is up with you,” Sonny said to Sally in his usual, sexy voice.
As she opened up her cell phone, she said to him in a formal voice, “Rosa lee has agreed to pose for your magazine only clothed in attractive wear.”
“Will take you up on this being she’s definitely the one for me. So she’s qualified for next month’s issue of my magazine. She’ll be making some good money.”
So Bob received a call from Sonny on his cell phone for Rosa lee. As he handed the cell phone over to her, Sonny said to her, “Jus happen to have some good news for you. I’ve jus picked you to be the girl for next month’s centerfold for my magazine? Is it alright with you and Bob if I come over, tonight, while you’re still there over at the mansion? Want to take some pictures of you.”
“Yes, you can. Will take you up on your offer. But don’t get fresh with me. Bob won’t like it and neither will I. Bob will only allow me to do it on one condition, that I am clothed in my underwear and a robe over it. Also have a two-piece cameo outfit to go with it. What’s the deal now? Am I going to get paid for doing this for you?”
Then, with an anxious voice, he said to her, “My lovely girl, happen to have some mouth-watering news for you. Is the girl for next months’ centerfold? Jus be sure to put your whole self into it. By the way, you’ll be getting paid for it. However it’ll be a couple hundred bucks. Is this okay with you, my girl?”
“Yes, it is Sonny. That’s wonderful. Don’t know what to say. That’s a lot of money, you’re giving me.”
“Jus am happy to have you for my centerfold girl for my magazine. Bye will see you soon.”

No comments: