Thursday, June 12, 2008

poem-THIS IS ONE CRAZY WORLD-by Cheryl V.

THIS IS ONE CRAZY WORLD

This is one crazy world in which we live
It is a wild one which keeps pivoting
Every day and night taking me nowhere
While in the meantime, I feel like it should be leading me somewhere
Where I can get all the education I need
From all those aliens who know, all beings are in need
Of being educated into a better world
And this world should be taking me on a whirl
And be sending my head, spinning into a better life
Where my inner being can be free from all strife
Which it’s encountering all day and all night long
My inner self should be getting a lot stronger
Than it has been for all these years
Bring to me all these unnecessary tears
When I should be feeling so good about myself
And be relating all this goodness to other selves
Around me whether or not, they be aliens from Mars
Trying to get through all human beings heads
All that they know about being in a higher form of heads
And since all these aliens are responsible
For bring this world, everything which can be indispensable
To improving our lives in every way while here on earth
And if all knowledge, we do have can bring us into a rebirth
Then all beings around us should be able to use all
Which has been taught to them to prevent any of them from falling?
Into this ever-ending black hole which I’ve seen in my dreams
And which hole has some type of unknown scheme
Behind it that could prevent us, beings from living life
To its fullest being that all around us, all this strife
We have been suffering for years as a result of these tornadoes
And other storms, could be diverted in learning how not to be torn
By another storm, no matter how bad any of these storms come at us
It won’t do any good to just keep making a fuss
Of how all of these different forces of evil
Have been affecting us, but to do what we can to find all this evil
Through using all that’s in us which the Lord supplied
To us the minute, we were born here on earth, and to fly
With the breeze, and live our lives so freely
The way, he always wanted us to live our lives
From the very first time, he appeared to all human beings on earth
And while on earth, having performed all these miracles of rebirth
So, all of us beings have to start realizing, there’s a better life
Waiting for us after we all have died, a Heavenly life

No comments: